Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people keep saying she deserves it?
For what? I can understand them saying she is lucky or fortunate but deserving … nah sod that

• Angry
Reactions: 20
How swollen are her legs and feet?!?! That is not normal 🤢
Was just coming on to say the same, I have diabetes, blood pressure and I’m a bit chunky was quite a bit chunky but I’m working on that lol, my feet are nothing like that, even in the heat , that’s odeama……have we had any update on said blood tests I have them regularly and usually results available next day or sometimes same day on my nhs app, mustve missed if she had posted about results

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1342308

Ooh she's tattle rattled isn't she? How dare the kween be questioned about her choices !!!
"MY CHILD - THE CHOSEN CHILD" - we all know damn well that choosing a child to accompany you would have been an easy decision for you, babs! y'know, like how the chosen child golden child accompanied you on a holiday to Disney - plus #gifted theatre trips like School of Rock and pretty much every #gifted event possible, in addition to one-on-one shopping trips etc - while ethan the afterthought was left at home! it's especially heartbreaking that she used the phrase "the chosen child" after that story she told about how ethan asked her if she would be proud of him if JK Rowling named him "the chosen child" - which literally proves that he always feels second-best - the unchosen child - and is desperate for his mother's approval! babs can bang on about mental health awareness all she likes, yet her son's self-worth is clearly in tatters and she doesn't give a duck. 😔💔

the reason that ethan wasn't taken to the premiere of a movie he would - by babs' own admission - love was solely on the basis that he isn't the "chosen child", and spending an entire evening alone with him, engaging with him and talking to him - without parenting support from Claire - is a situation you would do anything to avoid, despite the fact that he would have been as adorably excited as he was at HP world!

she's such a selfish witch. not only denying ethan such an amazing evening, which he would have remembered forever - potentially helping to balance out those perpetual "core memories" of always being treated as an afterthought and inconvenience, always dismissed, never encouraged or paid any attention and talked to so cruelly and scathingly - but then lying about the reason she didn't take him. just be honest, babs. denying it so angrily and dramatically just makes it obvious you're being deceitful. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Isn’t she just taking Erin to Gary Barlow?! How did she chose? How did she know children were allowed?!

I took my daughter to Harry Styles at the weekend, my son stayed at home.Just like when I take him to a football match, she stays at home. Easy peasy!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Exactly this!
She knows that everyone would expect her to take Ethan but she could not bare spending an evening with just him while Step ladder Ste and TT stayed at home! Vile twit!!!!!
I'm so so happy LP took Darcy and showed Babs up for the selfish crap mother she is!
This is the same woman who said in her most recent vlog "I'm going to see Harry Styles with my sister. Are you jealous Erin?" And when Erin said yes Babs went "Mwahahaha!" 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Funny how Louise lives far away but managed to get Darcy from school and get her to London to the premiere. 😂😂 Hit a nerve Emma?
interesting how LP managed to collect Darcy at 3.30pm when school finished, and manged to ensure that they reached the premiere on time, without Darcy missing school! i appreciate that LP and babs live in different locations, but i imagine it would have been achievable with a little planning - babs splashing out on the non-slow train, for example! plus using the "i'm such a great mum - i would never let my kids miss school" as an excuse to justify ethan missing out on such an amazing opportunity is low. i do not doubt that she would take the kids out of school for a few hours if it suited her and was necessary in terms of attending an event or holiday that she wanted to go to, plus missing an hour of school when you're nine years old is hardly the end of the bleeping world. the premiere was clearly attended by loads of kids of all ages and from various locations - no other parent forced their child to miss out because they needed an early night.

babs is just desperately grabbing at excuses to justify her utter selfishness, when ultimately, none of the bullshit about missing school/toddler bedtimes/it was a school night excuses her vile, egoistic behaviour, and she's only highlighting what an awful mother she is by attempting to defend her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she really just put the shoes the traipsed around London in on the bed? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Babs, as you prepare your “people are making me think I’m not a good Mum but I am” post for peak hours, just remember you aren’t a good Mum and every ad or gifted experience you share shows a little bit more of the real you; tit parent, tit wife, tit excuse for a human. Hope that helps 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“I bought these but you need to wait for a discount because you’re obviously poor”

duck off Babs

• Angry
Reactions: 27
interesting how LP managed to collect Darcy at 3.30pm when school finished, and manged to ensure that they reached the premiere on time, without Darcy missing school! i appreciate that LP and babs live in different locations, but i imagine it would have been achievable with a little planning - babs splashing out on the non-slow train, for example! plus using the "i'm such a great mum - i would never let my kids miss school" as an excuse to justify ethan missing out on such an amazing opportunity is low. i do not doubt that she would take the kids out of school for a few hours if it suited her and was necessary in terms of attending an event or holiday that she wanted to go to, plus missing an hour of school when you're nine years old is hardly the end of the bleeping world. the premiere was clearly attended by loads of kids of all ages and from various locations - no other parent forced their child to miss out because they needed an early night.

babs is just desperately grabbing at excuses to justify her utter selfishness, when ultimately, none of the bullshit about missing school/toddler bedtimes/it was a school night excuses her vile, egoistic behaviour, and she's only highlighting what an awful mother she is by attempting to defend her behaviour.
It doesn’t matter what she says because there is proof on her instagram that shes more than happy to leave Ethan at home and favour Erin
plus she knew on Friday so plenty of time to contact school and ask if Ethan could go,
LP took darcy because she had missed out on a holiday to Disney world so why couldn’t blabbers say to Erin “ you went to Disneyland Paris so I’m taking Ethan to the Premier” Erin’s old enough to understand
But no she took gormless and palmed the kids off and she’s a bloody liar if she says she didn’t know children could go 🙄🙄🙄

Has anyone ACTUALLY seen anyone saying anything to her about this other than on here? Cos I haven't 🤷‍♀️
unless she's deleting comments, i can see two which mention the kids and enquire as to why she didn't take them - and she's replied calmly and politely, with her explanation about bedtimes and only having two tickets. it clearly wasn't comments left on her post which riled her - she was absolutely fine raving about champagne and chris evans wanting to marry her and her childhood dreams coming true - until she ventured onto tattle and read all the - justifiably - critical comments about her selfishness, which clearly rattled her and she filmed those raging, aggressive stories! it wasn't a response to the babettes asking questions, because "non" of them dare to highlight their kween's vile behaviour! as always, her content is aimed directly at tattle! she may as well direct the babettes over here to read the comments she's responding to, as they must be perpetually confused by her rants! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I just had a peek @ LP’s post , I don’t follow either babs or LP but my gosh what a difference . Night and day but I read comments on her post about how great a mum she was .. did that rattle baba the hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.