Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she think she got an invite
She is a mum blogger and her insta name is brummy mummy
It's a child's film
Of course if she took anyone she should have taken Ethan
Big Babs says it was the chance of a lifetime something she has always wanted to do yet she would have wanted him to miss a little school or have a slightly later night
She is a grotesque woman self obsessed. In her head it really is all about her
And if anyone dares to criticise then big babs loses her tit

Reactions: 29
Guess what babs? Some of us follow you, and we don’t like you. You think I am your biggest fan, and you have no idea who we are. Ha. And yes we are judging you, because you are a terrible excuse for a human.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anything for attention, even for some perve to wan
View attachment 1342927
So her little tantrum has tired her out!
Like the toddler she is. Toddler tea of fish fingers and waffles should be being wolfed down about now too 🤣

I went back and rewatched her temper tantrum .. she is a violent woman another amber heard .. never takes responsibility for her own actions .. no wonder she never commented on that case !! Because she can’t!!
I would have been absolutely ashamed to have thrown a wobbly like that on instagram to thousands of strangers and potentially, brands and PRs.

If she’s like that in public, what the hell is she like in private?

She’s has no idea of how to behave professionally.

You know those wrist bands with “what would Jesus do?” on them? I think one of us should send her one with “what would Pentland do?” on it 😆 She obviously picked up no tips during their brief friendship.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Ola 🐮👜!!! Long time lurker but todays unhinged post has turned me into a first time poster… be gentle! 🫣

WTAF?! Lost for words when I saw babs today. I admit I followed her for a long time because I quite enjoyed her content and then I began to find it more and more disturbing and genuinely off putting - tits flying everywhere and her kids exploited. 🤮🤢

The lightyear premiere is something I can comment on with some (and I stress ‘some’) authority, I worked in the film industry (distribution side for 15 years) and regularly worked on and went to these premieres. Some are incredibly exciting and others are literally like walking through a Covid vaccination queue!

For those concerned, fret not, Disney as an actual company or film maker won’t have a clue who has gone along to that premiere apart from their own guests, even those often used to give their tickets away when they couldn’t be bothered or didn’t like the film. Usually how I ended up with my tickets! I’m not complaining.

The entire remainder will (in most cases) be handled my Premier Comms or one of the other big boys in Soho. In my limited experience, even they will have little to do with who actually goes. Very often they will hand a big batch of invites to whichever ‘agent’ harasses them long enough when they don’t have the required number of bums on seats.

If she didn’t get ‘after party’ she’s very much a seat filler and nothing more.

As for the actual ‘event’ it’s clear as the nose on her face that she could have brought ‘the boy’ ( a term I despise!) if it wasn’t clear a quick call to whoever gave her the ticket would have assured her kids are very much welcome at these do’s and in fact expected. If her ‘agent’ or PR firm wasn’t aware of this, then she needs new representation. And for clarification I once brought my triplet nephews at age 7, after school, on my own to one of these, so she’s full of tit. 🤣

As for LP I’m not a huge fan either but her content of this event was great in comparison, as was ladbaby etc - that’s why they get on the step and repeat and Babs didn’t. LP did exactly what a PR company is looking for. The distributor in question has ‘allegedly’ suffered a huge blow with the JD/AH trial so these kind of events are very much needed to capture the ‘family’ audience again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I do not doubt that she would take the kids out of school for a few hours if it suited her and was necessary in terms of attending an event or holiday that she wanted to go to, plus missing an hour of school when you're nine years old is hardly the end of the bleeping world.
Such as the schooling they missed in January 2020 to go to New York for the trolls thing where she had a meltdown about trolls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ola 🐮👜!!! Long time lurker but todays unhinged post has turned me into a first time poster… be gentle! 🫣

WTAF?! Lost for words when I saw babs today. I admit I followed her for a long time because I quite enjoyed her content and then I began to find it more and more disturbing and genuinely off putting - tits flying everywhere and her kids exploited. 🤮🤢

The lightyear premiere is something I can comment on with some (and I stress ‘some’) authority, I worked in the film industry (distribution side for 15 years) and regularly worked on and went to these premieres. Some are incredibly exciting and others are literally like walking through a Covid vaccination queue!

For those concerned, fret not, Disney as an actual company or film maker won’t have a clue who has gone along to that premiere apart from their own guests, even those often used to give their tickets away when they couldn’t be bothered or didn’t like the film. Usually how I ended up with my tickets! I’m not complaining.

The entire remainder will (in most cases) be handled my Premier Comms or one of the other big boys in Soho. In my limited experience, even they will have little to do with who actually goes. Very often they will hand a big batch of invites to whichever ‘agent’ harasses them long enough when they don’t have the required number of bums on seats.

If she didn’t get ‘after party’ she’s very much a seat filler and nothing more.

As for the actual ‘event’ it’s clear as the nose on her face that she could have brought ‘the boy’ ( a term I despise!) if it wasn’t clear a quick call to whoever gave her the ticket would have assured her kids are very much welcome at these do’s and in fact expected. If her ‘agent’ or PR firm wasn’t aware of this, then she needs new representation. And for clarification I once brought my triplet nephews at age 7, after school, on my own to one of these, so she’s full of tit. 🤣

As for LP I’m not a huge fan either but her content of this event was great in comparison, as was ladbaby etc - that’s why they get on the step and repeat and Babs didn’t. LP did exactly what a PR company is looking for. The distributor in question has ‘allegedly’ suffered a huge blow with the JD/AH trial so these kind of events are very much needed to capture the ‘family’ audience again.
This is what I don’t get.

Babs apparently has a manager. So why is SHE getting the emails to send gushing replies to? Surely the email would have gone to her agent, they would have asked if she was free, then they would’ve replied.

Btec paul sounds like a waste of money, he’s like having a dog and barking yourself.

Reactions: 24
Her parents have a lot to answer for. Was she not taught that ppl have different opinions on things and that we are all entitled to an opinion . But no , no one can have a different opinion than the KWEEN .. she’s a vile human being, a vile mother who puts herself and her wants and needs first, second and last 🤬

Reactions: 18
It’s never not funny when influencers get angry at their followers and post a bollocking. I love seeing their nasty streaks come out.

Part of me believes she didn’t know the event was suitable for children, but she had no qualms replying asking for a +1, so that would have been the time anyone else would have asked “am I permitted to bring my 9 year old as it’s a childrens film, or is the event adults only?”

Why is she saying she would have taken them if she had 4 tickets, then saying she wouldn’t have taken them out of school? Which is it? She’s trying to bamboozle everyone with disjointed excuses. I think simply she just never thought to try and make it happen to bring her son and she feels ashamed that this is being pointed out to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Babs apparently has a manager. So why is SHE getting the emails to send gushing replies to? Surely the email would have gone to her agent, they would have asked if she was free, then they would’ve replied.

Btec paul sounds like a waste of money, he’s like having a dog and barking yourself.
precisely. She’s either badgered someone she knows is going to blag her a ticket through another agent or her ‘management’ has badgered the PR agent long enough to get on a list somewhere. Either way every time the lightyear hashtag is used there will be whole departments of social media people looking at the content afterwards and deciding who to black-list and who warrants an invite again, so we’ll see which list she ends up on.
Either way, the claim of not knowing kids could go is bullshit.

Reactions: 19
She knows people are questioning her lack of mothering when she wouldn’t take Ethan to it. It really shows me her “ heart and her soul” .. she hasn’t got any!!

Reactions: 22
I follow Emily clarkson and just caught up with her stories. Why did ‘woke’ Babs not mention this?!
AC892BE7-523F-4172-8AE2-63864C50A2FB.png

Reactions: 15
Babs probably thought she was emailing Walt Disney himself about the invite. Sorry to break it to you Babs but it was definitely an assistant or intern that thought to themselves I don’t get paid enough to deal with this tit.

I was going to make a smart remark about her tantrum when she said to stop enjoying her content in that I never enjoyed it anyway. But that’s wrong. Because when she provides her sweet sweet chocolate covered temper tantrum content I throughly enjoy that tit.

😄 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’d be embarrassed to admit I had three days notice to attend a premier. Nothing like being on the reserve seat filling list .

Why was she holding her skirt up again ?

Reactions: 21

Probably his email she replied to, "who me, really, sob sob, pleeeeease I need a plus one"

Reactions: 14
I have another theory. I think she is too anxious/scared to go a premier without another adult. If she took just Ethan she'd have to behave like an adult - not drink, and be calm - not her crazy over the top self. I think she was afraid to go alone with the kid (kids) at night to London. She needs the crutch of Ste or her sister unless the activity is very local. Of course she'd never admit this so she makes up about 100 different reasons why she COULDN'T take him all to cover her anxiety and then gets angry when people are making her confront her insecurities. She is so used to lying about everything. I have some anxiety like this but I either try to rise to the occasion or explain the actual reason why. If she had real friends they could help support her. If she were still friends with LP they could have met up together. But she is too full of herself to even help herself get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can we also take a minute to celebrate today being the one year anniversary of Dolmiogate. Remember the date night with the kids in the door reflection and the penne turning into spaghetti?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Can we also take a minute to celebrate today being the one year anniversary of Dolmiogate. Remember the date night with the kids in the door reflection and the penne turning into spaghetti?
Wow a whole year!!!! Doesn’t time fly when you’re having #size18 fun?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.