Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there time for babs to win the glitter dress of dreams to wear to Harry Styles? It ends in a week, when is the concert?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched LPs content from last night (I'm not usually a fan!), it's like night and day with Babs. Polished, professional and focuses on making her daughter feel special. You can just feel the excitement from the wee girl, such a lovely moment for her.
Contrast with Babs stomping about with Ste. So selfish she didn't take Ethan.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just watched LPs content from last night (I'm not usually a fan!), it's like night and day with Babs. Polished, professional and focuses on making her daughter feel special. You can just feel the excitement from the wee girl, such a lovely moment for her.
Contrast with Babs stomping about with Ste. So selfish she didn't take Ethan.
Whereas Babs is just sat on her bed talking crap as usual. Worlds apart and you can see why Louise ditched her, professionally at least.

Reactions: 21
"i was going to take my sister - but we managed to scramble together some childcare so I could take steve!" - scramble together some childcare?! no babs, you simply dumped the kids on your sister, instead of steve! 🤦🏻‍♀️

classic babs, the main highlight of the film was that it" wasn't too long"so she could remain focused and didn't fall asleep or have to go to bed half way thru, and watch it over the period of three evenings. i'll definitely be booking tickets to Lightyear based on that recommendation alone! 👌🏻

and as for claiming she didn't take the kids because she couldn't possibly choose between them - along with the predictable toddler bedtimes, school night etc - in the next story, she's literally highlighting how much she knows ethan will love the movie! hardly a surprise babs, you knew damn well ethan love it, and would have been the obvious choice to accompany you to the premiere, but instead you purposefully allowed him to miss out on an amazing opportunity which he would have loved - i can just imagine his excitement! - because you didn't want to spend the evening with him. 💔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
"i was going to take my sister - but we managed to scramble together some childcare so I could take steve!" - scramble together some childcare?! no babs, you simply dumped the kids on your sister, instead of steve! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and as for claiming she didn't take the kids because she couldn't possibly choose between them - along with the predictable toddler bedtimes, school night etc - in the next story, she's literally highlighting how much she knows ethan will love the movie! hardly a surprise babs, you knew damn well ethan love it, and would have been the obvious choice to accompany you to the premiere, but instead you purposefully allowed him to miss out on an amazing opportunity which he would have loved - i can just imagine his excitement! - because you didn't want to spend the evening with him. 💔

Yeah, if I had to choose which one of my children to take - it would probably, and this might sound strange, be the one with the bleeping toy story bedroom?! 🤦🏽‍♀️

He’s just the right age for the film, supposedly loves toy story (so Babs says), it would have been a no brainer. I would have explained to Erin that I could only take one of them becuase thats how these things go, but as Ethan is such a fan, it was his turn. Then I would have told steve to have a treat night at home with her, watch a film she wanted with a takeaway. Nice evening for everyone then.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh she's not happy that she's been called out on this. She picked one child to go to Disneyland Paris so why not film premiere?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Do you know what I think it’s just the way she badly handles things that makes people comment…take one child take no children take both children whatever you decide but just own it and move on!!! In fairness to her she’s in a different position to Louise, she lives with both her children full time and they are close in age so to choose one might have been tricky I get that! If she fancied to go with her husband that’s fab, have a lovely time, but maybe do some proper stories today about the evening rather than blabbering and ranting on about the people who think you should’ve taken your kids! It’s so unprofessional for her to address it in this ranty, on the bed, aggressive way!

Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20220614_123604_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ooh she's tattle rattled isn't she? How dare the kween be questioned about her choices !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
View attachment 1342308

Ooh she's tattle rattled isn't she? How dare the kween be questioned about her choices !!!
bleeping hell, that actually made me jump 🤣

Again, this shows what tit “management” she has. It’s crystal clear that all they do is fish for ads and then just take their cut.

A proper manager would steer her away from making daft decisions, sending gushy emails
and being aggressive like this when people question her actions.

It’s all so unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven’t looked, she’s not worth the time, but I’m guessing that there’s only that one comment asking about the kids. So Babs, get your face out of Tattle and leave us cowbags alone. Stopping gaining content for your tit show from here 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Blimey how rattled is she……unfollow cowbags …..or maybe wait and see if this turns into a bigger shitshow 😂😂😂…queue babettes saying how awful some people are taking the shine off her blue carpet moment

bleeping hell, that actually made me jump 🤣

Again, this shows what tit “management” she has. It’s crystal clear that all they do is fish for ads and then just take their cut.

A proper manager would steer her away from making daft decisions, sending gushy emails
and being aggressive like this when people question her actions.

It’s all so unprofessional.
A proper manager is usually in full length trousers and not school uniform 😂😂😂😂 Btec Paul fails yet again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Blimey how rattled is she……unfollow cowbags …..or maybe wait and see if this turns into a bigger shitshow 😂😂😂…queue babettes saying how awful some people are taking the shine off her blue carpet moment

A proper manager is usually in full length trousers and not school uniform 😂😂😂😂 Btec Paul fails yet again 😂😂
Silly me, I’d forgotten he was still in school. He’ll learn, in time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That reaction is hysterical! She really can’t cope with anyone questioning her choices. As someone said, make a decision and own it. Don’t have a hissy fit at those that question you (and perhaps stop reading tattle 👀).
LP even wrote in her story something about the inevitable comments on her taking her daughter to macDs . Stacey S regularly does the same sort of comments. Laugh it off and be comfortable with your decisions (unless of course, the truth hurts, Babs ?!) .

Reactions: 25
What rage Bab has today! Angry Emma is never far away

If she didn't show her entire life we wouldn't know that she has previously made choices of trips for one of her kids. Unfortunately as she shows every second of her life, we know and we point it out. I'll explain in a way you comprehend Bab

We. Are. Allowed. An. Opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.