Brummy Mummy #112 Babbeth and the (not so) amazing technicolour eBay dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she’s been gifted Haven holidays, endless days out etc in the past (that most working families cannot afford) yet it’s watching a movie that gets her sobbing and feeling lucky?! She’s unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does she seriously think that Disney took the time to research her and think she was the perfect Instatwats for this?! No…. Emma some PR ( note the spelling Emma!) company was desperate to fill bums on seats at last minute so thought you would do!
Since your posts on the event are based around YOU I doubt they’ll ever invite you again since you do such a piss poor job of promoting anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In her OOTD I wish she would stand up straight if she contorts herself anymore she will either fall over or hurt her back again, oh I forget she won't look like a "size 18" if she did that 🙄

Reactions: 16
You didn’t know kids would go? To a KIDS film?
This says it all really …. She got the call #seatfiller and her first thought was for herself. In Babs world children do not exist after 6pm so it never entered her head to consider either of the E’s - it was all about her.
I wonder at what point it dawned on her that her and 🪜 Ste were the odd ones out??
I’ve skipped her stories today as I cannot watch/hear how she tries to recover this - she has ballsed this up big-time!
Kids film - no kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
A child that has gone through months of treatment deserves something like this
A child that has had significant life trauma deserves this
A child whose parents have to choose between feeding them or putting the heating on deserves this. Not some mid 40 oaf who bins her kids off for even more me time

WHY THE duck DO PEOPLE SAY SHE DESERVES ANYTHING. She isn’t deserving of anything. She’s a wealthy woman who has already filmed/bragged about all the amazing places she’s been and stuff she’s squandered money on. She doesn’t DESERVE any of it.
It’s so backwards that her followers are massaging her ego.
Like an episode of Black Mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She rattled isn't she?

Why is everything she does such a complete duck up?
She’s so crap at everything she does. Honestly, she obsessively reads here. She should have known she would get questioned on not taking the children.

She’s done a crap job of advertising the film. This is supposed to be her “job”. If she was working for someone else doing social media management, she would have been sacked by now.

She has nothing else to do all day but this job and she does it all so half arsed, then wonders why she doesn’t get more followers or the opportunities other people get.

She constantly ages herself, calls herself a nana, calls herself boring. Those are hardly attractive traits for PR people are they? Not someone vibrant that they would want to be associated with.

The size 18 crap is boring now too. Who cares what size you are? And she’s said she’s had a hard time, her dad being ill. Some people turn to food in times of stress like that, it’s okay to admit that you’ve gained weight, because when your aren’t contorting yourself into weird positions, having photos taken from space or controlling your position to create a fake waist with your hand half way across your stomach, then it’s really obvious you aren’t the size you say you are and it makes you look like a joke.

It’s not about being a size 18, or a 22 or bigger. No one actually gives a tit. It’s the constant lying about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A child that has gone through months of treatment deserves something like this
A child that has had significant life trauma deserves this
A child whose parents have to choose between feeding them or putting the heating on deserves this. Not some mid 40 oaf who bins her kids off for even more me time

WHY THE duck DO PEOPLE SAY SHE DESERVES ANYTHING. She isn’t deserving of anything. She’s a wealthy woman who has already filmed/bragged about all the amazing places she’s been and stuff she’s squandered money on. She doesn’t DESERVE any of it.
It’s so backwards that her followers are massaging her ego.
Like an episode of Black Mirror.
THIS!!! well said ❤

Reactions: 23
And this 🐄👜.. is the face of an inarticulate, legend in her own head , emotionally and socially stunted thicko who deserves every criticism coming her way !!
Screenshot_20220614_083920_com.instagram.android.jpg

I cannot even begin to try and understand her reasons for not taking one of her kids to a Disney film première. She truly is the vilest human being for not taking Ethan but her drippy twit of a spouse. If it weren't 9 am I think I'd have a g& t !!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Emma love you found out Friday you’re a bum filler and nothing more. You never will be. A bit disappointed in Disney even asking her.

Reactions: 21
She didn’t mind splitting the kids up and taking golden girl to DISNEYLAND PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet she knew kids could go but would never want TT to be the one left out. Vile witch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Meanwhile, a lovely professional post from LP with actual information about the film!

Reactions: 29
This says it all really …. She got the call #seatfiller and her first thought was for herself. In Babs world children do not exist after 6pm so it never entered her head to consider either of the E’s - it was all about her.
I wonder at what point it dawned on her that her and 🪜 Ste were the odd ones out??
I’ve skipped her stories today as I cannot watch/hear how she tries to recover this - she has ballsed this up big-time!
Kids film - no kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
Well, to be fair, #seatfiller is one thing she actually IS good at!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not a huge fan of LP but she’s done a really professional reel from her night at the event with her daughter. Babs that’s how it should be done - maybe consider a career rethink!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She didn’t mind splitting the kids up and taking golden girl to DISNEYLAND PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet she knew kids could go but would never want TT to be the one left out. Vile witch
Exactly this!
She knows that everyone would expect her to take Ethan but she could not bare spending an evening with just him while Step ladder Ste and TT stayed at home! Vile twit!!!!!
I'm so so happy LP took Darcy and showed Babs up for the selfish crap mother she is!

Reactions: 27
Im still so cross and sad she didn’t take Ethan , he really would have been over the moon and smiling like crazy .. I don’t even want to go and see the film now

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m not a huge fan of LP but she’s done a really professional reel from her night at the event with her daughter. Babs that’s how it should be done - maybe consider a career rethink!
She’s made it all about her daughter and the film. Not one bit about her. A job well done and a very happy daughter 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 34
What a bleep for not taking “The Boy”
I’m blocked on Instagram but awaiting a Facebook post so I can comment on there. That would have been an absolute dream for that little lad 💔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.