Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananapeel

New thread title suggestion:

Brooklyn and Bailey #2: Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
If she missed the engagement the first time I'm sure they could have just staged it again for her, they already did it a few times, one more won't hurt 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
Don’t know why they are bothering doing a video on birth control when Bailey said in an Instagram story she uses “the pullout method” idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry the entitlement from Bailey’s story is astonishing…
Sorry that somebody dying on your flight was such an inconvenience to your plans. I’m sure their loved ones care
D2F41FD5-CEB3-4080-A073-F3B86FA7C719.png

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

lgteagle

Why are the stories about Baileys trouble getting to the engagement giving me big Saffron Barker ‘someone jumped in front of my train and it’s just really inconvenient’ vibes

Reactions: 18

emmer_moans

VIP Member
First dont post about it, someone died on your plane, thats horrible.
Second dont call someone that has had a medical emergency ´that guy´ .. ´the guy´ its sounds bad.

These people are horrible.
I can't believe she :-

1. Even mentioned this at all, why does the world need to know
2. Had no compassion for the poor person and their family
3. Videoed herself crying
4. The posted video of herself crying
All taking attention away from her sister I guess.

Have some self awareness Bailey for goodness sake

• Heart
Reactions: 17

greatniece

omg you guys need to watch the new truth or drink video with mindy and shawn…😱😱 so much tea. i personally like that they’re talking more about adult topics and sex but even i think this is a little too much. how could they post a video asking their parents their favorite position but not a first time video? seems sus.

the worst part of the video was when the parents asked “what is the sexiest thing your partner does”. asa couldn’t think of a normal answer like “she cares for me” or “she’s really assertive” so he said “she makes love to me” as a joke and then “lingerie”. and then shawn said “ok, yeah, i would expect that” UM… EWWW!!! i get they’re a very open family but if my dad said that about me i’d puke. just very strange to me 🙈

also… mindy said about the dog “it’s like you rylan… ugly cute!” i know they tease each other but i thought this was super mean and i dont know why she picked on rylan rather than bailey, who was actually in the video. it just seems like rylan gets constantly torn down

• Wow
Reactions: 17

larin_ree

"praying someone doesn't die this time"...i know it's a joke, i have very dark humour but that's just insensitive to put on the internet. Imagine you're the family member of the person who almost died onboard - missing your sister's rushed clickbait engagement is absolutely nothing compared to that pain

Reactions: 16

FrecklesMcGee

I, stupidly, brought this dress off the LND website because I wanted a cute outfit for Christmas. Never again! Firstly, it took over 2 weeks to arrive. When it did arrive, it had a musty smell like it had been sitting in a closet with moth-balls. They had sent a navy dress when I’d ordered the green. There was a tag inside that had some generic brand-name on it but it wasn’t LND. The quality was crap but I tried it on anyway. Not only did it for nothing like the photos, but it fit so wrong! There was not deep-cut and the baggy hem barely covered my ass. For reference, I’m maybe an inch taller than the twins! Then came the problem of returns. They offer no info on returns on their website, except to email some random address and explain you want to return. It took 5-days for a reply in which I was told the dress had to be received back in Waco before the 30-day deadline of it being bought! HOW?! When it took nearly half that time to ship it, the another week to reply?! Oh! And you pay for your own return shipping! Plus you pay a “safety fee” in the likelihood USPS loses your package!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I don't think Daxton is with them on the Disney trip :/ seems like he always gets left out. And not too long ago Bailey made a big song and dance about taking him and Paisley to a theme park for the day so it can't be that he doesn't like the rides/ the crowds...

I hate the way they exclude Daxton from things and say it's because his autism would stop him enjoying them. My brother is autistic and we would never dream of going on holiday without him. Having an autistic child in tbe family means seeking ways to include them - getting a disability pass in theme parks (I know disney def has one) makibg sure he has ear defenders, planning time out quiet spots during the day. But no, that would require one of the 5 adults on the trip taking the time out their cameras and phones to look after him and make sure he feels safe and included... Just makes me so sad. He gets forgotten about even more than Paisley and Rylan.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like their family barely knows Dakota. Bailey said she only met him in person a couple times so I imagine Mindy and Shaun don’t know him well. I think Mindy seemed more excited about Bailey’s engagement since they knew Asa well and he was close with the family. Dakota just seems eh…. kind of just there. He doesn’t seem like he fits in with the family

They swear they’re the Kardashian’s 😂

View attachment 1183012
Part 2 of that:

1649553337712.png

Sweetie, this has not changed the world lmao

I feel like Mindy actually cares about BLM and isn’t as performative about it as Brooklyn is. I’m going to keep spamming their posts calling them out for being hypocritical. Sad they’re being cowards and deleting comments.
If they keep deleting IG comments calling them out, why don't people comment on youtube? surely they cant delete comments there...

• Haha

newbie1987

My first message ever on tattle and my first time on this thread. I just felt obliged. I feel so sad for Brooklyn. It is so clear what has happened and heartbreaking to witness. I wish her family would have supported her in grieving her previous relationship rather than pursuing the most convenient match (who conflicts with all of their supposed values). I appreciate that the pressure of being a twin is intense and with their upbringing (Mormon - whether or not they still follow such briefs), it so sad to witness what is happening. She should be encouraged to explore and discover her own identity and find someone who truly makes her happy. I hope she is okay and that her family does not exploit this “business” opportunity, although I sadly think this won’t be the case.

• Heart

larin_ree

This is just me being picky but I'd be kinda sad if my partner proposed so quickly after a big achievement like graduating. She didn't even get a week to celebrate that personal achievement before it was overshadowed. I'm sure Brooklyn doesn't care because engagement is seen as a bigger achievement than school to the LDS but it's still kind of sad to me

Liz.Lemon

What I’m wondering is why was Brooklyn the one getting the degree and not Bailey. Is she not going to be on the project?
Don’t you know ? Bailey got married so now she’s busy telling everyone she has sex….it’s a full time job.
The “spinster” sister can do the studying lol

• Haha

Everything about it seems forced. The family posts, the photos themselves, etc. Asa and Bailey (whilst being very staged) clearly love each other and have done for a long time... Plus kinda tacky they did it almost exactly within a year of Bailey and Asa's engagement... Eh. I know it's a bit silly, but the whole thing has made me kinda sad to think about :/

Reactions: 14

Tublet83

VIP Member
So irresponsible to be recommending the “pull out” method of birth control to her young fans.

ttylxyz13

Brooklyn is definitely settling with Dakota. No offence to her relationship (no one truly knows how it is other than them), but she looked happier and more smitten with Brooks. And now she's just in a rush to get married so she's willing to go for anyone. Even a trump loving guy. Who know maybe she closetedly holds the same values. I seriously hope I'm wrong.