Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re deleting comments about Dakota and his family being pro-trump and anti-blm. By deleting comments, this proves it’s true! If it wasn’t true, they would say, “that’s not true. He supports blm” There are a lot of comments on her tiktok about how they haven’t been dating that long and Brooklyn commented to one, “it’s been a year” No girl, it’s been 10 months and long distance.
This is actually disgusting. If you ask Bailey/Asa if they support LGBTQ+ they respond yes. Them deleting comments is extremely telling.

Reactions: 3
hi im new and when do you think the wedding will be and i bet there all trump supports they just wont say it

Reactions: 5
So the twins are religious but over time they’ve started not being so modest (wearing bikinis, wearing crop tops, shorts, etc) and then they came out in support of blm, lgbt community, and especially w them having black siblings. I was excited that their views seemed very accepting. Finding out that Brooklyn is w a trump supporter is beyond disappointing. He doesn’t support blm. Honestly it makes me not only side eye her but the rest of the family as well. And the way she keeps deleting comments when people ask ab it and she was caught blurring a trump sign in his house in one of their videos. I am honestly so shocked and it makes me wonder what they actually stand for. It’s also very misleading and dishonest to the fans for them to just pretend like it’s not a thing (like deleting comments and blurring photos).
It's obvious that the whole family supports trump, I don't know why people think otherwise. When you're are an influencer and you say "you're not political" it means is no good for your brand to let people know who you actually support

Reactions: 9
It's obvious that the whole family supports trump, I don't know why people think otherwise. When you're are an influencer and you say "you're not political" it means is no good for your brand to let people know who you actually support
I mean they're Mormon, so it should definitely be obvious

Wedding will be soon

Reactions: 4
I mean they're Mormon, so it should definitely be obvious

Wedding will be soon
Exactly I don't get why people are so surprised and disappointed that she's with him.

I bet she'll start popping out babies as soon as they say I do to be the first at sth

I want Jordan and Mckay to do a video on them. Despite them saying they’re still Mormon they cuss, don’t dress modestly, drink, etc

Reactions: 6
In Mindys recent screenshot of the family group chat Rylan says she’s applying for colleges. Is she graduating one semester early in December or this year? Wonder where she’s applying

It’s funny that a lot of us in this group predicted that she’d get engaged after graduation and before moving back to Texas. I bet they’ll get married right when her house is finished being built or VERY soon after. That’s what Bailey did and that way they’ll be married before living together. I wonder if Mindy and Shaun will get them a helicopter ride too lol

I was reading comments across YouTube, Instagram, and tiktok. It’s interesting that a lot of people are saying Dakota gives them the creeps and that something is off about him. It’s strange that a lot of people are getting the same vibe from him. No one ever said that about Brooks. I know people in this group have said he creeps them out too. I’m curious, what about him creeps you out? For me, Dakota reminds me of that clingy, controlling, stalker ex. And I still get get over Bailey saying she’s only met him 5 times.

Of course Dakota didn’t waste time. Brooklyn didn’t have time to go back home, get a sense of normal life with family and friends and realize what is life without him. From what I’ve seen he is the oldest of four and the only sibling without a partner, I wonder if that is disappointment from the parents.

Shaun said some beautiful words on his post on insta, but he as well commented on Brooklyn’s post ‘Dakota who?’, meaning he barely knows him at all; Mindy’s post was meh compared to Bayley’s and it shows. Dakota’s parents as well just shared on Facebook his post with the engagement pics without saying a thing at all. From what I’ve seen from their other kids’ weddings, they are very low key and small events. I don’t think they will like that lavish over the top wedding Brooklyn is gonna want if she follows Bayley’s footsteps, and we already know how they like to compete.

It’s funny that a lot of us in this group predicted that she’d get engaged after graduation and before moving back to Texas. I bet they’ll get married right when her house is finished being built or VERY soon after. That’s what Bailey did and that way they’ll be married before living together. I wonder if Mindy and Shaun will get them a helicopter ride too lol

I was reading comments across YouTube, Instagram, and tiktok. It’s interesting that a lot of people are saying Dakota gives them the creeps and that something is off about him. It’s strange that a lot of people are getting the same vibe from him. No one ever said that about Brooks. I know people in this group have said he creeps them out too. I’m curious, what about him creeps you out? For me, Dakota reminds me of that clingy, controlling, stalker ex. And I still get get over Bailey saying she’s only met him 5 times.
1. He was 27 when they met (extremely weird to be unmarried at that age in Mormon culture)

2. He reached out asking for a date right after Brooklyn broke up with Brooks

3. He’s really awkward on camera (but honestly I don’t blame him it’s hard to be thrown into the vlog life especially when you’re blindly reacting to your gf going on dates with other guys including one she originally picked over you) 😬

Dakota reminds me of my cousins husband, i always thought he was just ‘Nice’ and a bit weird but pretty harmless. But I was out with them one day and his son did something he didnt like and that look in his eyes just changed. Like they are holding it in and they will just snap!
Not saying that is who Dakota is but hè just seems so off to me.

also marryin after a year? Come on just have sex if that is why youre doing it.

obviously dakota and brooklyn recieve criticism bc his family are trump supporters but asa's are too!! i don't see why him and bailey get off scotfree. they're friends with candace owen fgs. at this point, the whole family has got to be trumpies.

Reactions: 9
Anyone who says “we don’t like talking about politics online” tends to be republican🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
obviously dakota and brooklyn recieve criticism bc his family are trump supporters but asa's are too!! i don't see why him and bailey get off scotfree. they're friends with candace owen fgs. at this point, the whole family has got to be trumpies.
I do think the family is trump supporters my issue with Brooklyn is her making all those posts acting like she cared about BLM and them dating someone who doesn’t. Her siblings deserve better.

Apparently Dakota is moving to Dallas in 2 weeks. Curious to know if that means in with Brooklyn or not

Reactions: 3
Are the whole fam trumpies though? Because even though Asa's family are clearly, I wouldn't have said the same for Asa as he seems a bit more chill in that respect. Same for Bailey. I know that they definitely do support blm and lgbtq+ as they've said so specifically. But the more time goes on, the more Brooklyn just seems to drop out of saying anything off-brand and that includes blm and lqbtq+. Makes me suspicious...like another poster above said, people who say they don't talk politics are usually republicans! :(

I get the vibe Mindy is not that keen on him, she was talking about him in the car stories today as if she barely knew him.

So why hype it up so much? So they are engaged, it's no suprise to anyone!
This is why I liked more Aaron Burris and veronica merrell's engagement and wedding you could tell it was genuine and veronica was surprised by the engagement😂😂 I remember she didn't even have makeup on and she panicked later thinking she had the mask on all that time

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.