Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but what is this 😭 she's getting roasted in the comments

That’s embarrassing 😂 A lot of her TikTok’s are challenges to prove she’s smart. She did a meet the family tiktok where she described everyone with emojis. She described herself with 🎓👩🏻‍🔬 and everyone else had random emojis. We get it, you’re smart. She’s so pretentious

I hate how she always puts Rylan down! I think part of it is because they always called Kamri the triplet. I really like Rylan! I feel like she’s more rebellious than the others.

Reactions: 11

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
So I looked up her school (skin science institute). They are following her on Instagram. They charge $15,000 for an 8 month program and they have a lot of negative reviews online.

At first I thought, “Why would Brooklyn move all the way to Utah to get her esthetician license?” 💡It’s only 10 minutes from BYU so I think she was moving there to be close to Brooks! If Brooklyn was willing to follow Brooks to Utah after a few months of dating, I’m sure she convinced Dakota to follow her to Texas. I still can’t believe Bailey has only met Dakota 4 times (and she’s planning their engagement party)! Mormons are so interesting 😂
I honestly believe Brooklyn was head over heels for brooks and she was 100% set on marrying him and when he dumped her she jumped to the first person who spoke to her

I think Brooklyn can do much better tbh. Maybe him being a trump supporter doesn’t bother her cuz maybe she herself is one? Or she just doesn’t care. But I think she can do way better

yunsohma

So why did brooklyn purposefully go to a school so far away from everything she knows and utah of all places I'm not surprised she was miserable.. lol bless her though
I bet she did it to be close to Brooks. The relationship didn’t work and she got stuck in Utah. Seriously she should know that if Dakota was the high light of Utah, once she returns to Texas with everything she loves Dakota would not seem so great anymore. I hope she gives herself time to reflect on her relationship once she comes back.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
It’s sad she felt pressured into getting married so soon. She’s a gorgeous girl with a successful career, she should be able to embrace it now when she can and settle down later in life. I don’t believe her and Dakota are a perfect match for each other, but again, not my place to judge 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sazie1

That’s embarrassing 😂 A lot of her TikTok’s are challenges to prove she’s smart. She did a meet the family tiktok where she described everyone with emojis. She described herself with 🎓👩🏻‍🔬 and everyone else had random emojis. We get it, you’re smart. She’s so pretentious

I hate how she always puts Rylan down! I think part of it is because they always called Kamri the triplet. I really like Rylan! I feel like she’s more rebellious than the others.
Rylan seems really sweet. I think that she will be the one that will have a great job without help from her parents

• Heart

FrecklesMcGee

Yeah they were.
Registered in Austin, pretty sure Mindy and Shaun were looking at houses in Dallas for Brooklyn/Bailey and Asa were they not? Looks like some kind of warehouse
They're really towards marriage, aren't they? It's pretty pathetic, really. Just because your twin gets married doesn't mean you have to rush and jump into the next relationship and make it a marriage. She's totally settling just for the marriage. Anyone know what the Mormon stance is on divorce?

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
I think it’s so tacky that baileys engagement ring was an ad, like as if they didn’t have enough money to afford it

I can tell the engagement is happening after Brooklyn posted the "shocked face" photo on their ig stories without any captions. They really wanna take the spotlight before Brook's marriage by the end of this April 😂🤣 felt bad for Pais & Dax. Urghh! Can't imagine their wedding will be surrounded by Trump supporters!

Lol its sad that I genuinely feel gutted about this engagement i knew it was coming but i was denial hoping it wouldn't happen

• Heart

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
I want to see Kamri’s education journey so I hope it’s not going to be interfered with. With her career path she has chosen to study, I’m surprised she can even come to these work trips as it is.
It seems like Mindy makes them go. I feel so bad for Rylan!! Mindy basically made her go to their photoshoot in Florida and Rylan has her winter formal tonight. Her original flight back home got cancelled because of the storm (luckily, she got another flight). They’re frantically doing her hair and makeup and Shaun is meeting her at the airport in Texas with her dress. This makes me mad! She’s in high school!! Let her enjoy being a kid! Mindy already makes all of them graduate early. Rylan’s name isn’t even on the LND website (just B&B and Kamri). I just feel bad for Rylan sometimes.

Liz.Lemon

Omg yayyyy they’re filming another fkn “who knows *blank* better” video 🙄
We don’t give a shit Bailey whether you know your fkn TWIN SISTER! better than her dimwit boyfriend.

edit: also, I’ve replied to a comment on the LND account, which was asking if they could ship to the UK. Told her to check on shein and my comment is still there lol
The LND Instagram account seems pretty “unmanned” posts are up but they don’t reply to comments. People are writing about returns etc. doesn’t seem professional at all.

Reactions: 10

Catsme

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed how miserable Brooklyn looks recently? Even though they're both obnoxious, Brooklyn never looks like she has much joy or happiness in her eyes like like Bailey does. It's a bit weird considering how she's supposed to be so happy and in love with Dakota, she just doesn't seem it at all. in fact she looks sort of dead behind the eyes.

larin_ree

Their performative activism is actually starting to make me sick. Posting "Share if black lives matter (I can see who skips)" on their Instagram story, knowing full well that Brooklyn's boyfriend actively does not support the BLM movement. Also what a weird way to show support for the movement in general

JsMama2019

Why didn't they see this coming though HAHAHA YouTube has always been fairly strict about what goes on its platform and obviously something like a first time video, if it was uploaded, would be restricted to 18+, cutting a good portion of their audience out of watching. Maybe they thought it'd be informative? In what way idk
They they seem like they're just playing house. I don't think either of them have the maturity to be married. And it's funny that Bailey wanted to wait until she graduated, to get married. But what about Asa? How come she couldn't wait a year for him to graduate? It seems to be all about what Bailey wants, and Asa's just along for the ride.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
one of the photos was staged because Dakota has shoes on in one and not the other…
Regardless of what we all think of their relationship, it’s so sad they couldn’t just have the special moment to themselves without being obsessed with getting the ‘perfect’ shot 😔

• Sad

larin_ree

If it is an engagement, does anyone find the hints kinda tacky? They're treating their future marriage like a business venture (probably kind of is tbh). At least Bailey and Asa just posted a photo of the actual proposal like most couples to announce but Brooklyn and the rest of the family are treating this one like a clickbait video drop