Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Why did they get to ride the new guardians of the galaxy ride first, at least Asa genuinely looked super excited. But I would much rather super fans got to ride first

Glowfish

Rylan’s face at the end of that TikTok annoys the hell out of me. Idk if it’s the eye roll or the fact she clearly doesn’t wanna be in it.
She seems to want to do her own thing and not be associated with the twins.
I’d say the later lol. Sometimes I want to say Brooklyn feels the same ( rarely)

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
I didn't even realize that she was texting him when she was still with Brooks. I don't think that girl can get any lower. And that is really sad. I honestly loved watching them on YouTube when they were younger and you know that you seem like wholesome girls. I honestly think part of this and Mindy's fault, shoving them in front of a camera. Now they think their whole life has to be filmed. Like we really want to see what Brooklyn is eating. And I definitely agree, if you didn't know they were Mormon, it wouldn't even occur to you. I just hope that Paisley, Dax, and Rylan don't follow suit.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a ring for christmas.
I don’t think they meant she was texting him when her and brooks went out, I think he meant when he received a text asking to go on the dating videos with her.

yunsohma

that could be why. also i think dakota owns a hemp farm ? no judgement, but is that lds approved? like i don’t care, but i know mormons can’t drink coffee and stuff
His parents own a mortuary. Do you have to be religious to own one? Probably he is not part of the same church but seeing how open and different Brooklyn is, it is not exactly a deal breaker.
About the hemp I think it is legal for certain uses only, I don’t know much about the topic

yunsohma

She needs to keep her views up. And that's the only reason she's doing it.
It is interesting you mentioning this. She has to start making her transition to now a wedded couple. I wonder if they have considered creating another channel for her married life with Asa

yunsohma

Did you guys see that Brooklyn and Dakota made it to Disney!? It makes me cringe seeing Pais holding hands with Brooklyn while next to them is Dakota. That looks awkward

Saskiduncan

I thought it was quite funny that Mindy posted a video on her stories saying that the wedding was supposedly going to be someday in February 2022. Because sometime later she posted a video at one of the bridal showers and it shows the couple with this blanket and it says October 1 on it. It would be hilarious if that was the actual date. Did none of her viewers notice this? Also, View attachment 763545her caption is ridiculous.
That's such a cringe caption. Yeah, they made a big thing about getting married in Feb, but their wedding site had been hacked