Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothes they are showing are so ugly. Are there really people that are wearing those dresses? They look so cheap. I don’t know anyone that will wear those, even when they got them for free.

Reactions: 2
Yeah this feels too planned and coordinated to me to be the proposal, I’d be surprised if it is that… idk what it could be but will probably end up being something boring or related to their business or something haha
Was thinking the same thing. It seems to be a tactic to bring in an audience before some annoucement for the business.

Reactions: 3
I feel like they’re dragging out the engagement so they can make a scene and drop hints for every launch/little thing so people think the news is the engagement

Reactions: 2
They've forgotten why people get married, it's not for sponsorships, media attention or sex.

Reactions: 6
So the twins are religious but over time they’ve started not being so modest (wearing bikinis, wearing crop tops, shorts, etc) and then they came out in support of blm, lgbt community, and especially w them having black siblings. I was excited that their views seemed very accepting. Finding out that Brooklyn is w a trump supporter is beyond disappointing. He doesn’t support blm. Honestly it makes me not only side eye her but the rest of the family as well. And the way she keeps deleting comments when people ask ab it and she was caught blurring a trump sign in his house in one of their videos. I am honestly so shocked and it makes me wonder what they actually stand for. It’s also very misleading and dishonest to the fans for them to just pretend like it’s not a thing (like deleting comments and blurring photos).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Dakota and Brooklyn are engaged
Knew it as soon as she posted that pic on her story earlier. Not really surprising but I still can’t see them as a married couple?!

also just to add, and not to be negative because engagements are so special but I feel like because she’s been anticipating this for SO long and I felt like she knew it was happening, it took the magic away a bit? Like her reaction in the pic looks v forced.

Reactions: 14
So Dakota and Brooklyn are engaged
Sighhhhhhhhh

Knew it as soon as she posted that pic on her story earlier. Not really surprising but I still can’t see them as a married couple?!

also just to add, and not to be negative because engagements are so special but I feel like because she’s been anticipating this for SO long and I felt like she knew it was happening, it took the magic away a bit? Like her reaction in the pic looks v forced.
It just doesn't feel authentic and genuine like seems she's getting simply because her upbringing and community has pressured them too.... :/ she's fully marrying a trump supporter GROSS

So the twins are religious but over time they’ve started not being so modest (wearing bikinis, wearing crop tops, shorts, etc) and then they came out in support of blm, lgbt community, and especially w them having black siblings. I was excited that their views seemed very accepting. Finding out that Brooklyn is w a trump supporter is beyond disappointing. He doesn’t support blm. Honestly it makes me not only side eye her but the rest of the family as well. And the way she keeps deleting comments when people ask ab it and she was caught blurring a trump sign in his house in one of their videos. I am honestly so shocked and it makes me wondhat they actually stand for. It’s also very misleading and dishonest to the fans for them to just pretend like it’s not a thing (like deleting comments and blurring photos).
Ew where did she blurr this what video ??

Reactions: 8
Absolutely pathetic! If I could roll my eyes any further..! Another James Allen collab, that’s their ring box! She’s lost all respect from me now!

Reactions: 8
It looks so staged and they are wearing white, just like Bailey and Asa did. 🙄 Plus it's like a week after she finished school, so predictable.

Kamri seems to like him, saying "an example of who I should marry" 🤔

• Sad
It’s sad she felt pressured into getting married so soon. She’s a gorgeous girl with a successful career, she should be able to embrace it now when she can and settle down later in life. I don’t believe her and Dakota are a perfect match for each other, but again, not my place to judge 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
If you look at mindys Instagram her latest reel is of the proposal. The spot they’re standing in different than the photos on Brooklyn and Baileys ig. So either one of those is staged and the other is the real deal OR they’re both staged for clout and the real moment was kept private (which I get in a way but also don’t pose like it’s the real thing and pass it off as such). Either way she had to know she about to get proposed to with the fancy boat ride and photographer on board (same one who shot baileys wedding I think) and the white dress and dakotas white/checked fit. V obvious.

Reactions: 5
All so contrived, and they will be married by the time the new house is ready.

Reactions: 4
(Per my last post maybe it is the same spot in the photo but angled so the sail and box aren’t in it. Either way though the reactions are different so one of the posts are staged. Also was this when they were in FL? Or is that in Texas? It doesn’t look like Texas but maybe there are some big lakes)

Reactions: 1
Everything about it seems forced. The family posts, the photos themselves, etc. Asa and Bailey (whilst being very staged) clearly love each other and have done for a long time... Plus kinda tacky they did it almost exactly within a year of Bailey and Asa's engagement... Eh. I know it's a bit silly, but the whole thing has made me kinda sad to think about :/

Reactions: 14
You know what i find strange is that Shaun’s post about it saying that he can tell that Dakota will be an amazing father. Weird that the parents are already talking about them having children 🥴

Brooklyn posted a tiktok saying she guessed it earlier in the day so maybe that's why she doesn't seem too suprised

Reactions: 3
I can tell the engagement is happening after Brooklyn posted the "shocked face" photo on their ig stories without any captions. They really wanna take the spotlight before Brook's marriage by the end of this April 😂🤣 felt bad for Pais & Dax. Urghh! Can't imagine their wedding will be surrounded by Trump supporters!

Lol its sad that I genuinely feel gutted about this engagement i knew it was coming but i was denial hoping it wouldn't happen

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.