Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a dumb video.
Surprise, another silly challenge! I saw a few comments saying their channel is getting boring. Also, why does Brooklyn keep a list of guys she’s kissed? And why does she rate them (I think Dakota said she rates them)? That’s a little weird to me. Also, how weird is it that Brooklyn said her celebrity crush is Michael B Jordan and she dates a trump supporter!

Reactions: 3
Surprise, another silly challenge! I saw a few comments saying their channel is getting boring. Also, why does Brooklyn keep a list of guys she’s kissed? And why does she rate them (I think Dakota said she rates them)? That’s a little weird to me. Also, how weird is it that Brooklyn said her celebrity crush is Michael B Jordan and she dates a trump supporter!
The list thing is the kind of tit teenagers do but when you're a whole ass adult in your 20s, it's embarassing

Reactions: 8
Imagine keeping track of who you KISS. Are you kissing guys weekly???
I keep track of who I have sex with in my mind and get tested.

Why the duck is everyone in the comments saying how much time and effort they put into this video ?
They literally sat down in front of a camera and kamri was there for the body bits. Where’s the effort ???? 🤨

Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice Mindy posted another video on YouTube? That's two this week! I have two theories regarding this. 1. She wants to try and stay relevant or 2. The change in name and the content tells me she is definitely trying to move away from her behind the braids image. Today's video is her tips and tricks on planning a spring break trip. My most favourite part? Always have alone time without the kids! I literally choked on my coffee. Unless you can afford a nanny, or the place has a childcare facility, it's not likely to happen. I also couldn't stop thinking that if you want 'alone' time, why even take the kids? No Rylan to be seen anywhere, unless she wasn't shown cause she was too busy looking after daxton and paisley! She also went on to say always ask the locals for good places to eat. The locals pointed them to a place that only sold Margheritas and ice cream 😂 maybe her and Shaun gave off 'we need a stiff drink' vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you guys see Disney sent them to Disney World and now they’re on a Disney cruise… they are so privileged. I hope they realize how incredibly fortunate they are! Most people will never be able to afford to go to Disney.… I wish they would use their platforms for good and speak out about important issues going on in the world. Instead, all they do is post the same silly challenges over and over.

Reactions: 5
I don't think Daxton is with them on the Disney trip :/ seems like he always gets left out. And not too long ago Bailey made a big song and dance about taking him and Paisley to a theme park for the day so it can't be that he doesn't like the rides/ the crowds...

I hate the way they exclude Daxton from things and say it's because his autism would stop him enjoying them. My brother is autistic and we would never dream of going on holiday without him. Having an autistic child in tbe family means seeking ways to include them - getting a disability pass in theme parks (I know disney def has one) makibg sure he has ear defenders, planning time out quiet spots during the day. But no, that would require one of the 5 adults on the trip taking the time out their cameras and phones to look after him and make sure he feels safe and included... Just makes me so sad. He gets forgotten about even more than Paisley and Rylan.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't know the whole Daxton thing but I could definitely see why he is OK with a theme park but wouldn't be on a cruise ship.

That doesn't excuse them for accepting the trip knowing he can't go though.

I am a Disney employee how can I bar this entitled family from entering the property? It’s terrible they would choose a vacation where they can’t have all their children with them, even if it’s for a promotion. This family has no idea how the majority of people live. The twins especially are extremely entitled and it shows more and more every day. They have never worked a real job a day in their lives, despite claiming they own a business (that their parents began and gave to them). Nothing quite like exploiting your children for money.

Reactions: 8
I remember they used to do holidays where they'd only take their children over a certain age. Daxton is certainly older than that, so that's not the problem. It just seems like "I only want a holiday if it's easy and I don't have to watch the ones who need extra attention".

I hope someday Daxton and Paisley break free. I always hoped that of Rylan too, but she suddenly seems more into BYU and their harmful beliefs.

Did you guys see Disney sent them to Disney World and now they’re on a Disney cruise… they are so privileged. I hope they realize how incredibly fortunate they are! Most people will never be able to afford to go to Disney.… I wish they would use their platforms for good and speak out about important issues going on in the world. Instead, all they do is post the same silly challenges over and over.
I totally agree. They could be using their fame for good. My eldest daughter has Epilepsy. Depending on where you live, Epilepsy Awareness Day (make March purple for epilepsy) is today or tomorrow. We are in Australia, so it was today. I'm not expecting them to actually acknowledge it, it's one of those illnesses that unless you know someone with it, or have a family member with it, no one can expect to really understand it. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen them raise awareness for autism, yet their son has it. They tell everyone that they've been subjected to bullying and tell others to be kind, yet they only post things that are relevant to them. No mention of supporting others who may be bullied. No mention of kids cancer days, down syndrome awareness days etc. I find it extremely selfish to be honest. I try and support all these charities, and it's not easy when you aren't rich like they are. The only thing I've ever seen them do was to forgo their Xmas presents to help a country with fresh clean water. But I also think it was actually a mission from their church and was something they had to do. I've never seen one video of theirs that donates a certain amount of money to a charity from what they earn off it like other YouTubers do.

I remember the Mcknights going on spring break vacation and leaving Paisley and Daxton behind because they were "too young". They would go to Kenya, Dubai and other cool places and left the younger kids home. The thing that annoyed me is that two of their kids were left out but they called it a "family vacation". What a good way to make your adopted kids feel included. If age was a concerned why not take a place where everyone can go? I know they would never take Pais and Dax on vacation and leave their bio kids home.

Reactions: 10
I totally agree. They could be using their fame for good. My eldest daughter has Epilepsy. Depending on where you live, Epilepsy Awareness Day (make March purple for epilepsy) is today or tomorrow. We are in Australia, so it was today. I'm not expecting them to actually acknowledge it, it's one of those illnesses that unless you know someone with it, or have a family member with it, no one can expect to really understand it. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen them raise awareness for autism, yet their son has it. They tell everyone that they've been subjected to bullying and tell others to be kind, yet they only post things that are relevant to them. No mention of supporting others who may be bullied. No mention of kids cancer days, down syndrome awareness days etc. I find it extremely selfish to be honest. I try and support all these charities, and it's not easy when you aren't rich like they are. The only thing I've ever seen them do was to forgo their Xmas presents to help a country with fresh clean water. But I also think it was actually a mission from their church and was something they had to do. I've never seen one video of theirs that donates a certain amount of money to a charity from what they earn off it like other YouTubers do.
It’s completely selfish. They have 7 million followers and all they post are pictures of their clothing line, them in a bathing suit, or them kissing Asa/Dakota. It’s very “look at me and how perfect my life is.” They never posted for black history month and they have 2 Black siblings. I don’t think they posted about the war in Ukraine. They said they don’t “get political” but that’s a stupid excuse… they just don’t care! Their accounts feel very superficial and childish.

Reactions: 6
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen them raise awareness for autism, yet their son has it.
Mindy did a video years ago, like back when they were exclusively hair tutorials, I think Dax had been diagnosed a couple of years earlier, about parenting with autism and the choices they made and what has worked for them. But I don't recall anything since?

Reactions: 4
Mindy did a video years ago, like back when they were exclusively hair tutorials, I think Dax had been diagnosed a couple of years earlier, about parenting with autism and the choices they made and what has worked for them. But I don't recall anything since?
Yes. I remember her and Shaun doing a video about it, but nothing since then? It's a shame they don't become ambassadors for autism awareness. With their fame, they could get a whole lot of people on board, whilst showing their son that it's okay to be different. I remember she put a comment on Facebook years ago and was absolutely roasted for it. She said dax was having an 'autistic moment'. A lot of people with autistic children were pretty angry and told her so. She seemed more concerned that the family picture wasn't perfect because he was crying.

It’s completely selfish. They have 7 million followers and all they post are pictures of their clothing line, them in a bathing suit, or them kissing Asa/Dakota. It’s very “look at me and how perfect my life is.” They never posted for black history month and they have 2 Black siblings. I don’t think they posted about the war in Ukraine. They said they don’t “get political” but that’s a stupid excuse… they just don’t care! Their accounts feel very superficial and childish.
Absolutely! It's not political when you are supporting your adopted brother and sister. It's not political when you feel sympathy for a country. I know America and Australia have gotten behind Ukraine and offered support. Financial aid has been sent. Is it really so bad to admit you feel bad for what Ukraine are going through? I get the feeling that poor Dax and Pais know nothing about their history, other than what they are taught at school 😭

Last edited:
It looks like Brooklyn may be done with estheticians school.

I bet the twins will be more competitive now that Brooklyn will have more free time again. I'm sick of seeing Bailey posing with Asa all the time. We get it, you're married. 🙄

And I agree it sucks when the young ones get left behind.

It seems like Paisley is with them on the cruise, but not Dax!
Also, super supportive family that would rather go on a gifted cruise (don't even get me started on how selfish they are to accept this when they can definetely afford it themselves) than be there to see their daughter graduate esthetician's school!

I'm sure Disney has enough support that it doesn't need to be giving out promo gifts to "influencers"?! It all selfish in my opinion!

And absolutely zip on Black History Month, even though two of their kids are black! Or do they just use that fact when it suits them?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.