Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photos are 100% staged. Firstly, Mindy posted Dakota proposing with shoes and then proposing without shoes. And going back, I noticed that in Bailey's actual moment in her proposal video her reaction was different and not picture perfect (Asa opened the box the other way around), so the photo that they posted to instagram was a retake. Influencer life lmaooo. I hope Brooklyn is sure about this decision, cause there's a lot that doesn't look or feel right.

View attachment 1182798View attachment 1182890View attachment 1182881View attachment 1182882View attachment 1182883
Definitely was planned by Brooklyn, or coplanned by Brooklyn and Dakota, I don't know how you'd be able to get professional photographers and your twin sister on a boat, while you're both dressed in white, and still have it be a surprise. I liked Asas surprise one better, while still totally staged Bailey seemed genuinely surprised. I do even wonder if this was just for Instagram and they had a private proposal which was just planned by Dakota?
Brooklyn said she wanted a combined wedding with Bailey, what's the chance they plan it so they have the same anniversary...

Reactions: 9
Anyone else thinks Brooklyn's ring looks totally tacky? Doesn't look like an engagement ring at all! Looks more like costume jewelry!

Reactions: 9
I made an account just to jump in on this thread.

I’ve been following B&B since they were just models on their mom’s page, and I understand that you can never really know someone based on their online presence, but I feel like watching them this long constitutes for something, right? Therefore I feel pretty confident in saying that this feels soooooooo wrong. Honestly, I hope one of two things happens: 1. they get married and immediately divorced, 2. they call off the engagement part way through planning the wedding. Both of these with the caveat that is been a PR thing all along and they’re using a broken marriage/engagement for clicks. Because girl what are you doing????
They’ve only been dating 10 months… and it’s been a long distance relationship! So they could move in together (or at least be in the same city) and realize they’re not compatible. Idk how their religion views divorce, but I could see them getting married and Brooklyn being miserable but not getting divorced because of their religion. Which would be very unfortunate to be stuck in a marriage

Reactions: 6
Anyone else thinks Brooklyn's ring looks totally tacky? Doesn't look like an engagement ring at all! Looks more like costume jewelry!
I think it’s personal preference, I honestly hate engagement rings, I’d rather have a different stone than a diamond, I think most “normal” engagement rings look ugly so I quite like hers

Reactions: 4
I deadass thought Brooklyn was a lesbian for years and the boy crazy thing was all a facade

Reactions: 1
So the twins are religious but over time they’ve started not being so modest (wearing bikinis, wearing crop tops, shorts, etc) and then they came out in support of blm, lgbt community, and especially w them having black siblings. I was excited that their views seemed very accepting. Finding out that Brooklyn is w a trump supporter is beyond disappointing. He doesn’t support blm. Honestly it makes me not only side eye her but the rest of the family as well. And the way she keeps deleting comments when people ask ab it and she was caught blurring a trump sign in his house in one of their videos. I am honestly so shocked and it makes me wonder what they actually stand for. It’s also very misleading and dishonest to the fans for them to just pretend like it’s not a thing (like deleting comments and blurring photos).
Very disappointed in Brooklyn

I wonder if they’ll get sealed in the temple lmao

Reactions: 5
I love Brooklyn and Bailey, I have done for so long and love watching their channel. It just upsets me that they feel like everything has to be perfect, it makes them much less relatable. I don't know if anyone saw but Shaun posted this and then deleted it, probably because it shows the pics are staged as they switched places. I wish they would be more genuine and embrace the first pics because they are fine! And if you are gonna stage it, don't try and hide it!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice how Mindy’s stories were basically like, “Brooklyn is engaged…. Ok. Now let me show you the new hairitage products at Walmart!”

Also, Mindy’s caption for Bailey’s engagement seemed a little more excited than Brooklyn’sView attachment 1182991View attachment 1182992
I feel like Mindy actually cares about BLM and isn’t as performative about it as Brooklyn is. I’m going to keep spamming their posts calling them out for being hypocritical. Sad they’re being cowards and deleting comments.

Reactions: 7
Everything about it seems forced. The family posts, the photos themselves, etc. Asa and Bailey (whilst being very staged) clearly love each other and have done for a long time... Plus kinda tacky they did it almost exactly within a year of Bailey and Asa's engagement... Eh. I know it's a bit silly, but the whole thing has made me kinda sad to think about :/
This sounds weird but the staged/dramatic proposal really seemed to fit bailey and asa. Although I hated how staged it was, that is a very Bailey thing to do. But I really thought Brooklyn's would be a little more authentic, somewhere private on a vacation with a hidden photographer kinda vibes. But silly me, it's all for pictures and bragging rights - not the actual engagement lol

Reactions: 5
They swear they’re the Kardashian’s 😂

View attachment 1183012
Part 2 of that:

1649553337712.png

Sweetie, this has not changed the world lmao

I feel like Mindy actually cares about BLM and isn’t as performative about it as Brooklyn is. I’m going to keep spamming their posts calling them out for being hypocritical. Sad they’re being cowards and deleting comments.
If they keep deleting IG comments calling them out, why don't people comment on youtube? surely they cant delete comments there...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is just me being picky but I'd be kinda sad if my partner proposed so quickly after a big achievement like graduating. She didn't even get a week to celebrate that personal achievement before it was overshadowed. I'm sure Brooklyn doesn't care because engagement is seen as a bigger achievement than school to the LDS but it's still kind of sad to me

Reactions: 15
Part 2 of that:

View attachment 1183055

Sweetie, this has not changed the world lmao

If they keep deleting IG comments calling them out, why don't people comment on youtube? surely they cant delete comments there...
LMFAO this literally proves how planned this proposal was! I really hope she her marriage lasts, but I don’t see TRUE love between them at all. It’s like she’s trying to prove something. I just know she’s received countless questions asking when she’ll get married next and it really got to her.

Does anyone know what kind of boat that is? 😂 The photos are gorgeous despite how staged the whole thing is

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The photos are 100% staged. Firstly, Mindy posted Dakota proposing with shoes and then proposing without shoes.

View attachment 1182882View attachment 1182883
I actually hate this so much. It's meant to be capturing a memory of that moment, not a photo opportunity. How awkward to have to look back at your proposal and remember taking your shoes off and getting back down to make the moment look more aesthetically pleasing lol

Anyone else find it so pathetic that neither would probably be engaged nor married had James Allen not offered them a collab?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.