Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes totally agree with what’s just been said about Mindy. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

with regard to missions… is it a choice thing or are they expected to do it? How did the twins and kamri get away with not going on missions?

Reactions: 3
Honestly same i also agree with the earlier statement about him giving the creeps idkkkkkk its like he seems way older than he is too ... brooklyn has such a cute fun and young personality and dakota is like complete opposite in every way lol ... idk if its just me but I feel like they're really shoving this relationship in people's face so nobody is surprised by a engagement announcement in a few months.... maybe in a few WEEKS
It does feel like they’re shoving it in our faces! Ugh, the constant kissing on Instagram. It feels very posed. I bet you’re right about an engagement soon, especially if he’s moving to Texas with her. I’ve loved seeing Mindy’s posts! This is why I truly don’t understand how Brooklyn can date him. Even his dad has racist posts on fb. Does she not care? And why would Mindy & Shaun be ok with it?

with regard to missions… is it a choice thing or are they expected to do it? How did the twins and kamri get away with not going on missions?
Very much expected to go, but more so for men. Women are encouraged to go on a mission OR get married asap. If you go to a Mormon college that can kind of get you out of the mission as a girl because you're often married off right after that (Bailey lol)

i wonder how much money the church rakes in from their members promoting it through social media
I think it's important to note that the LDS Church REQUIRES you to donate a certain percentage of your income to them if you are a member. At least 10% is the minimum but those who earn a lot are heavily encouraged to give more. They have ways of checking this and consistently ask the members if they are doing this. I always keep this in mind when watching or supporting Mormon influencers, a good amount of their earnings as influencers will be going directly to the church - no matter how subtle they are about their religion online

Reactions: 2

Didn't they do missions in high school where they went overseas to build a school in an underprivileged area or was that a different thing again?

Didn't they do missions in high school where they went overseas to build a school in an underprivileged area or was that a different thing again?
Nah a mission is 2(3?) years away living and breathing the church. They’re out on the streets talking to people and getting them to join. It’s usually sold (abroad) as free English classes. I’ve met with the elders and sisters a few times out of personal curiosity and most new members were Asian students with broken English so I am not 100% sure they knew what they’re signing up for.

theoretically i totally agree, they don’t act mormon at all except for when it benefits them and gets them support/attention. but then again, a lottt of young mormons in utah are like that 🤷‍♀️ influencers, the lot of them! i wonder how much money the church rakes in from their members promoting it through social media

mindy’s recent instagram stories posting about discrimination in the medical field against Black people were really good in my opinion. there is much that could be said about her, including that she adopted kids from an African country at all, but i do think her attitude of constantly learning more is exactly what racist white people that follow her need to see!

now if only dakota would take some notes 🤦‍♀️
Double posting but does anyone think Mindy might have posted these things as “wake up call” for Dakota ? Sharing her values super openly.

Brooklyn is definitely settling with Dakota. No offence to her relationship (no one truly knows how it is other than them), but she looked happier and more smitten with Brooks. And now she's just in a rush to get married so she's willing to go for anyone. Even a trump loving guy. Who know maybe she closetedly holds the same values. I seriously hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 14
Very much expected to go, but more so for men. Women are encouraged to go on a mission OR get married asap. If you go to a Mormon college that can kind of get you out of the mission as a girl because you're often married off right after that (Bailey lol)

I think it's important to note that the LDS Church REQUIRES you to donate a certain percentage of your income to them if you are a member. At least 10% is the minimum but those who earn a lot are heavily encouraged to give more. They have ways of checking this and consistently ask the members if they are doing this. I always keep this in mind when watching or supporting Mormon influencers, a good amount of their earnings as influencers will be going directly to the church - no matter how subtle they are about their religion online
Oh yeah I’ve seen this before, so mcknights and mikesells must be giving a few hundred thousand each to the LDS church. Crazy that that is required! What if people can’t afford to donate 10% of their earnings? Can they then not be members? Not very Christ like!?!?
I am so curious about Mormonism. B&B honestly seem like relatively balanced and well rounded individuals.. but then to believe that they will get their own planet upon death …. Like whaaat?

Has anyone seen Brooklyn's newest Instagram story? Putting up the tree, while watching BYUtv. I think Asa and Bailey made one as well. We get it, you're in with BYU LOL

Oh yeah I’ve seen this before, so mcknights and mikesells must be giving a few hundred thousand each to the LDS church. Crazy that that is required! What if people can’t afford to donate 10% of their earnings? Can they then not be members? Not very Christ like!?!?
I am so curious about Mormonism. B&B honestly seem like relatively balanced and well rounded individuals.. but then to believe that they will get their own planet upon death …. Like whaaat?
Basically...yes. It's seen as a good deed as a Christian to give 10% no matter how little or much you earn. It's practically used as a threat, saying that if you don't donate then you aren't truly Christ-like (the irony). But to give them a little bit of credit, I think if you were on the absolute poverty line, then it might be waivered, I just haven't personally seen any stories on that yet. But yep, the big LDS youtube families must be practically funding the church some years

Brooklyn is definitely settling with Dakota. No offence to her relationship (no one truly knows how it is other than them), but she looked happier and more smitten with Brooks. And now she's just in a rush to get married so she's willing to go for anyone. Even a trump loving guy. Who know maybe she closetedly holds the same values. I seriously hope I'm wrong.
I don't know if maybe she's just being more reserved after how broken she was after Brooks, but she 100% looks like she's settling with Dakota in most of her videos. She doesn't seem giddily in love like she has in the past, she just seems like she wants the convenience of a relationship

Reactions: 4
Mindy reminds me of the Not Enough Nelsons mum! Must be a Mormon thing to be absolutely weird af

So Bailey basicaly just confirmed that Brooklyn and Dakota are planning on getting married asap. She just answered a Q&A on her Instagram story "Do you think by the end of 2022 Brooklyn will be married?" with a kind of sneaky look. My guess is Dakota is planning on proposing in the next few months

Edit - Attached a screenshot

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So Bailey basicaly just confirmed that Brooklyn and Dakota are planning on getting married asap. She just answered a Q&A on her Instagram story "Do you think by the end of 2022 Brooklyn will be married?" with a kind of sneaky look. My guess is Dakota is planning on proposing in the next few months

Edit - Attached a screenshot
Ugh.. and her Instagram followers are going to lose their minds when she gets engaged. He just gives me a weird vibe!! I know it’s hard to judge someone by what we see online but he kind of seems creepy, like he could be obsessive. And the fact that he’s moving with her Texas after less than 1 year of dating.

Reactions: 5
Ugh.. and her Instagram followers are going to lose their minds when she gets engaged. He just gives me a weird vibe!! I know it’s hard to judge someone by what we see online but he kind of seems creepy, like he could be obsessive. And the fact that he’s moving with her Texas after less than 1 year of dating.
Have they confirmed he’s going to move to Texas?
I can’t put my finger on it but I can’t stand him. He gives me the totally creeps

Have they confirmed he’s going to move to Texas?
I can’t put my finger on it but I can’t stand him. He gives me the totally creeps
Brooklyn hinted at it on tiktok. Someone commented on a video saying having a bf will make it hard to leave Utah & she said, “not if he comes with me.” And his Instagram bio has a business and it says coming soon to Texas.

I have a feeling that the houses that Mindy and Brooklyn were looking to buy are just prep for an engagement. They'll buy a house and get engaged/married real quick to move into it together

I have a feeling that the houses that Mindy and Brooklyn were looking to buy are just prep for an engagement. They'll buy a house and get engaged/married real quick to move into it together
That would make sense to them. I will never understand how Mormons are in a race to get married and have kids.

This is interesting. Dakota filed this in October. I think they were only dating 6 months at the time?
Yeah they were.
Registered in Austin, pretty sure Mindy and Shaun were looking at houses in Dallas for Brooklyn/Bailey and Asa were they not? Looks like some kind of warehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.