Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww Rylan looks lovely in her prom photos. She comes across more likeable and genuine than her older sisters.

Reactions: 3
In the behind the braids Disney trip mindy replied to a comment saying Brooklyn was moving back to Texas at the end of the month and that Dakota has a summer sales job. This doesn’t seem to be the case with him bringing a business to Texas. Do you think it’s a more permanent move shes downplaying? Will Dakota be staying with Brooklyn you think?

I think Brooklyn and Dakota will stay together, I think they seem quite attached to each other and have said that they’ve talked about marriage and want to get married. I wonder if Mindy just said that to downplay things or while he sorts out moving properly to Texas?

Unrelated but it really bothers me that none of the family use captions/subtitles on their Instagram stories, I feel like most people (that I’m aware of) use captions now because it’s more accessible but none of them seem to care. I don’t need captions myself but I hate having my sound on my phone so if they’re doing a talking video I usually just skip through them. ALSO I swear Mindy does the most boring stories ever, I don’t know why I watch them.

Reactions: 7
I just watched the BTB video, poor Daxton seemed as if he hated the Tower of Terror :(

Also I finally figured out why Dakota looks greasy, it’s the friggin hair. He keeps them in those oily looking curls and his hair seems quite sparse I can imagine him balding pretty soon….

Also let’s not talk about the amount of adverts they stuffed in a 11 minute video 🙄

Last edited:
Watched the video, first time seeing Dakota. He looks 'off' to me? Cant put my finger on it...

Reactions: 1
Watched the video, first time seeing Dakota. He looks 'off' to me? Cant put my finger on it...
To me he comes across a bit vacant, he just seems to follow Brooklyn around but doesn't seem to bring any personality to the group when they are together. He's just sort of there, in the background. He also has an odd smile/resting face that sort of says "I'm bored"

Reactions: 6
I just watched the BTB video, poor Daxton seemed as if he hated the Tower of Terror :(

Also I finally figured out why Dakota looks greasy, it’s the friggin hair. He keeps them in those oily looking curls and his hair seems quite sparse I can imagine him balding pretty soon….

Also let’s not talk about the amount of adverts they stuffed in a 11 minute video 🙄
There were SO many ads in that video! None of the kids ever said thank you to Disney for sending them on a free/discounted trip. Shaun said, “oh we need a vacation” lmao It seems like they’re always on vacation! They were just at the beach and they’re always in Hawaii.

I think Dakota is just as desperate to get married as Brooklyn. She said he texted her a week after her breakup asking to fly out to Texas to go on another date with her. There has to be a reason why he’s not married yet. Maybe he’s just as weird in person as he seems online 🥴 He’s a 28 year old Mormon, it’s unusual for him to not be married yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sean seems to genuinely love/care Daxton and Paisley.
There were SO many ads in that video! None of the kids ever said thank you to Disney for sending them on a free/discounted trip. Shaun said, “oh we need a vacation” lmao It seems like they’re always on vacation! They were just at the beach and they’re always in Hawaii.

I think Dakota is just as desperate to get married as Brooklyn. She said he texted her a week after her breakup asking to fly out to Texas to go on another date with her. There has to be a reason why he’s not married yet. Maybe he’s just as weird in person as he seems online 🥴 He’s a 28 year old Mormon, it’s unusual for him to not be married yet.
Exactly, in Utah it’s not weird to know someone for a month or two and get engaged at 18. Even Brooks is getting married soon lol.

Reactions: 2
Sean seems to genuinely love/care Daxton and Paisley.

Exactly, in Utah it’s not weird to know someone for a month or two and get engaged at 18. Even Brooks is getting married soon lol.
That seems so scary. Imagine marrying someone you've known for just a few months at such a young age. They must be utterly desperate to have sex.

Reactions: 5
Mindy basically just confirmed that Brooklyn went to school just so they can start a skincare line soon lol. I'll never put an influencer down for pursuing further education, but it is kind of sad that she probably only did this to start a new business - rather than for her passion for the career

Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 2.27.39 pm.png

What I’m wondering is why was Brooklyn the one getting the degree and not Bailey. Is she not going to be on the project?

Reactions: 6
What I’m wondering is why was Brooklyn the one getting the degree and not Bailey. Is she not going to be on the project?
It seems Bailey runs their Brooklyn and Bailey socials, because most of the posts and stories are her her her. Especially when advertising clothes drops. Plus she was busy getting married, ha ha. It does feel like not a lot of choice was involved for Brooklyn. I can imagine it's expected she commits to the family business.

Don’t you know ? Bailey got married so now she’s busy telling everyone she has sex….it’s a full time job.
The “spinster” sister can do the studying lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mindy basically just confirmed that Brooklyn went to school just so they can start a skincare line soon lol. I'll never put an influencer down for pursuing further education, but it is kind of sad that she probably only did this to start a new business - rather than for her passion for the career

View attachment 1174164
At least with a skincare line, she won't have to cLiP nAsTY tOEnAiLs!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It seems Bailey runs their Brooklyn and Bailey socials, because most of the posts and stories are her her her. Especially when advertising clothes drops. Plus she was busy getting married, ha ha. It does feel like not a lot of choice was involved for Brooklyn. I can imagine it's expected she commits to the family business.
Yeah they've spoken about this. Brooklyn openly says she would barely post anything if it wasn't for Bailey running the socials, she said a while ago that she barely opens their accounts unless something is planned

Did she mention anything about this? Also whatever happened to her and Boston, they hung out so much before!
These people have such weird names.
Brooklyn & Dakota
Rylan & Boston

what will follow?
Kamri & Texas
Paisley & Wisconsin
Daxton & Chicago. There are also a zillion girls named Madison in the US now, so that's another option for him.
Just some suggestions 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These people have such weird names.
Brooklyn & Dakota
Rylan & Boston

what will follow?
Kamri & Texas
Paisley & Wisconsin
Daxton & Chicago. There are also a zillion girls named Madison in the US now, so that's another option for him.
Just some suggestions 😄
BEST COMMENT

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.