Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting a new thread as I couldn't find one for them. What do you guys think of the proposal video?

Reactions: 1
I thought it a bit weird that Bailey basically looked at the ring and said yes and did not look at Asa? Idk maybe I'm overthinking it but it just didn't seem genuine with all the cameras and they just posed, nothing was real? Also there were sooo many people waiting for them (Corona, hello?)

I thought it a bit weird that Bailey basically looked at the ring and said yes and did not look at Asa? Idk maybe I'm overthinking it but it just didn't seem genuine with all the cameras and they just posed, nothing was real? Also there were sooo many people waiting for them (Corona, hello?)
Yeah I thought it was weird how they were so dressed up, her especially in the white dress, surely she'd have known for at least a few hours what was going on?

It just feels like a shame, I can understand having a hidden camera somewhere to record a special moment but theirs seemed more like Asa planned it to be video-worthy. Which I suppose goes with the territory of being a big youtuber's boyfriend.

Re: their attitudes to Covid, I really don't think they've changed their behaviours much. Like with Brooklyn's 10 dates in 10 days series, that was nuts, no social distancing at all.

This doesn't make it any better, but just to put it in context, I think overall a lot of Americans in the public eye look to be really hot on some things (like mask wearing even in empty outdoor spaces) yet so oblivious to others (like social distancing). One that comes to mind is Lauren Norris - her sorority house has all styrofoam plates for 3 meals a day because reusables are deemed a Covid risk, yet they have "date parties" with the fraternities on campus.

This was exactly my thought! First looked at the ring and she was all dressed in white with the pearl looking headband. Just seemed fake and over the top.

Would suck to have special moments like this ruined just for a bit of social media clout. Also yuck to a partnership for your ring! Tacky.

Reactions: 2
This was exactly my thought! First looked at the ring and she was all dressed in white with the pearl looking headband. Just seemed fake and over the top.

Would suck to have special moments like this ruined just for a bit of social media clout. Also yuck to a partnership for your ring! Tacky.
Yes haha I cringed so hard that BAILEY had to do an ad for her engagement ring? I get that Asa is a College student and not that wealthy but you can buy a smaller ring or so, not force your fiancée to do an ad after the engagement lol

Yes haha I cringed so hard that BAILEY had to do an ad for her engagement ring? I get that Asa is a College student and not that wealthy but you can buy a smaller ring or so, not force your fiancée to do an ad after the engagement lol
Exactly! It’s so disingenuous. People forget that social media won’t be their whole world forever but that’s the lasting impact on the (hopefully only one) proposal they’ll have.

I just cringe at Asa's instagram bio.
" Dated 2-25-17 • Engaged 4-3-21 • Married ? "
He's really aiming to be an influencer husband as a job.

• Sick
I’ve been following them for years after watching the hair style videos - their whole lives are stage managed by Mindy I think, and their whole life is monetised, including Asa working with a company on the ring... they’ll monetise every aspect of the wedding too, right down to every detail. I still watch the family vlogs too because I’m fascinated by their house, and luxury :eek:

I think the proposal was so obvious, so I think bailey’s ‘surprise’ was not genuine. They knew it would have to be filmed.

I’m rooting for Rylan to be the one to be her own person. Kamri is okay too. I just feel like the twins are carrying the burden of being marketed from such a young age - their familie’s success if because of the kids.

Reactions: 6
If I'm not mistaken, Rylan was sent to another school in a different state. Not sure if it was a boarding school or if she was living with extended family? Does anyone know any more about this?

If I'm not mistaken, Rylan was sent to another school in a different state. Not sure if it was a boarding school or if she was living with extended family? Does anyone know any more about this?
I used to be on GuruGossip and they had a thread, yes, Rylan got sent to a school for like a year and the whole family said hardly anything about it so on GG people were speculating she might have been sent there for punishment or ‘education’ but now she’s back, she’s got a part time job and is back at the local school and they are acting like everything was as it always was, so weird to go away for just one year of school then come back as if nothing happened. I like Rylan though, I hope she’s happy.

I don’t know the reasons behind this but I always felt it was very odd, especially as if I remember correctly, it’s not something they have ever publicly addressed?

Did anyone else see that Kamri posted to her stories that she had an eating disorder? it was taken down quickly. Someone posted about it on her video about doing a cleanse. I hope she is getting the help she needs. Also, irresponsible to be doing a cleanse video when you have so many young followers.

• Wow
Did anyone else see that Kamri posted to her stories that she had an eating disorder? it was taken down quickly. Someone posted about it on her video about doing a cleanse. I hope she is getting the help she needs. Also, irresponsible to be doing a cleanse video when you have so many young followers.
No I missed that. I hope she is ok.

I didn't see this. Do you happen to recall what she said? I wonder why she posted it and took it down.

Thoughts on Bailey's wedding dress try on video?? Personally, I don't love that kind of style but I can totally see a trend with the sheerness and floral detailing. I wonder what her real one looks like. Also I guess that means she won't be getting married in the Mormon temple since they have pretty strict conservative rules about the dress.

Thoughts on Bailey's wedding dress try on video?? Personally, I don't love that kind of style but I can totally see a trend with the sheerness and floral detailing. I wonder what her real one looks like. Also I guess that means she won't be getting married in the Mormon temple since they have pretty strict conservative rules about the dress.
I don’t love it either and not the kind of style I thought she would go for, was thinking something more understated. Guarantee she’ll look stunning in whatever she wears though! I think in a vid they said they aren’t marrying in the temple ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.