Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder whether their friends and partners in the videos get any of the revenue? Like is Asa a paid extra almost?!
I can’t remember where/when I heard this but I think in one of their videos (maybe a while ago) they said that people do get paid for appearing in their videos, including Asa.

Reactions: 1
im not sure but Ive once heard that mormons do give their children weirder names or the more popular cute names..
Yeah I'm always under the impression American Mormons and strict Baptists (Bates family, etc.), are either called Hosanna (religious), or Addison ('hip').

I much prefer most of their middle names.
Victoria, Olivia….not so much Marne but that’s after a grandma so fair enough or Noel.
I think even Rylan said she prefers Olivia…
I prefer their middle names too. Poor kids, especially since Shaun has a normal name, and perhaps the same can be said of Mindy's (although it always sounds like Minnie Mouse to me).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah I'm always under the impression American Mormons and strict Baptists (Bates family, etc.), are either called Hosanna (religious), or Addison ('hip').

I prefer their middle names too. Poor kids, especially since Shaun has a normal name, and perhaps the same can be said of Mindy's (although it always sounds like Minnie Mouse to me).
I think Paisley´s middle name is Imani? I thimk thats more beautiful than a hip name like Paisley.

Reactions: 3
I think Paisley´s middle name is Imani? I thimk thats more beautiful than a hip name like Paisley.
Imani sounds very pretty. It's mainly popular among Muslims, is it not?

I just read that Daxton's middle name is Shaun, after his adoptive father. Hmm.

Reactions: 2
How interesting that Daxton has Shaun for his middle name, but none of the girls are named after Mindy!

I thought it was quite funny that Mindy posted a video on her stories saying that the wedding was supposedly going to be someday in February 2022. Because sometime later she posted a video at one of the bridal showers and it shows the couple with this blanket and it says October 1 on it. It would be hilarious if that was the actual date. Did none of her viewers notice this? Also, View attachment 763545her caption is ridiculous.
That's such a cringe caption. Yeah, they made a big thing about getting married in Feb, but their wedding site had been hacked

Brooklyn and Bailey don't come off as faithful at all.
True. When they were still living in Utah, they wore bathing suits covering their stomachs, and said they wanted to leave a bit to the imagination, but now they wear bikinis and cropped clothing everywhere.

Reactions: 6
Their content may have grown up with them in terms of sexual content, but other than that, I feel like their channel is still living in 2014. Truth or dare, pranks and confessions videos are the things I would've liked when I was 12 but not when I'm a grown ass adult and so are they

Reactions: 8
I can imagine Mindy keeps them under her thumb, and encourages child-like behaviour. She comes across as a childish 'cool mom' who likes being close in age to her kids. B & B's (and Mindy's) religion may also have sheltered them in terms of certain experiences, and keep their interests more infantile.
Rylan seems more grown-up, and at the same time she's the one who is pushed out of the family.

4-travel-perfect-hairstyle-tips-mobilehero-440x1440.jpeg

here for instance, Mindy's hairstyle and clothing, and the 'hanging out with my younger cousin daughter' look.

Their content may have grown up with them in terms of sexual content, but other than that, I feel like their channel is still living in 2014. Truth or dare, pranks and confessions videos are the things I would've liked when I was 12 but not when I'm a grown ass adult and so are they
THIS!!! I completely agree. I'm 21 years old, and I don't want to watch stupid truth or dare or CHALLENGE videos that they looooooove to post. it's incredibly juvenile and quite boring. They're 22 years old, their boyfriends are 21 and 27...you'd think that they'd come up with more vlog-type videos/day in the life videos!! Brooklyn can easily vlog her 3 hour drive to Dakota and what they do when they hang out or even a day in the life as an esthetician, and Bailey can easily do a "married life" vlog considering she sits at home all day. Hell, even film a few hauls or even do a post-college grad life q&a (although not everyone gets a business handed to them like they did so it probably wouldn't be much help). just because you talk about sex constantly doesn't mean your content is "maturing." take Gracie O'Connor for example. She's 21, a senior in college, and she consistently films great "week/day in the life" videos highlighting what it's actually like to be 21 and in college. She's a christian, but the only time she mentions this is when she goes to church, she's single, and so she doesn't really talk about sex but her content is still considerably more mature than B&B's. She vlogs her sorority life, her school life, and whenever she travels. I'd rather watch someone my age living their best life rather than playing dumb challenge games with their props - I mean boyfriends. Lauren Norris is another example of someone B&B's age that is extremely mature even though she doesn't talk about sex 24/7. She's about 24-25, is a junior in college (she took a gap year and is very transparent about that journey on her channel), and she has a boyfriend, Will, but doesn't parade him around/talk about their sex life like B&B parade theirs around/handle sex. She's in the same sorority as Gracie O'Connor, and she vlogs school stuff, pageant stuff (she won the National American Miss pageant for Alabama), and her weekends! I find myself relating to Gracie and Lauren more than Brooklyn & Bailey, because my life and Gracie and Lauren's are similar - I cannot relate to B&B at all. They aren't pompous, irritating, and juvenile, or flashy. If any of you guys watch Lauren or Gracie let me know if you agree!!

Reactions: 6
A wedding in October. Still advertising about a wedding registry in February.

you guys should definitely check out lashnextdoordupes on instagram if you haven’t already 😭 i knew they got all their stuff dropshipped from china but i never really thought about it and how insidious it is for them to claim their brand is “cruelty free”.

here are some examples 🤷‍♀️

not them selling a 69 CENT CLIP for 10 dollars😭
95183FB5-0AB5-4A98-9113-75CCC8EB200D.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Still don’t understand why people buy stuff from their online shop. None of the stuff they sell match, there is no cohesiveness and you can tell from a mile away that the quality is worse than bad.
Every single item is ugly/tacky… I don’t know, maybe I’m too old for their tit 😅
When they started LND I actually thought its would be like a one time thing, not that they’d actuallly manage to turn it into a profitable part of their business. Turns out their minions are easily influenced… Or perhaps their following is not as *mature* as they claim and it’s their parents’ money that’s being spent

Reactions: 10
you guys should definitely check out lashnextdoordupes on instagram if you haven’t already 😭 i knew they got all their stuff dropshipped from china but i never really thought about it and how insidious it is for them to claim their brand is “cruelty free”.

here are some examples 🤷‍♀️

not them selling a 69 CENT CLIP for 10 dollars😭
View attachment 1070544
We all should spamming their post about the products, about how expensive their items is when we can get the same product for cheaper price at another platform

We all should spamming their post about the products, about how expensive their items is when we can get the same product for cheaper price at another platform
Oh there were a few comments on their LND posts asking why they were upselling Shein swimsuits. Of course those comments got deleted. I think they purposely order a small quantity of each item so it will sell out, which makes their business look popular. I think a lot of their stuff is ugly and not size inclusive. They don’t even wear their own clothes (except when it first launches)!! That tells me that the quality probably isn’t very good.

Reactions: 7
I, stupidly, brought this dress off the LND website because I wanted a cute outfit for Christmas. Never again! Firstly, it took over 2 weeks to arrive. When it did arrive, it had a musty smell like it had been sitting in a closet with moth-balls. They had sent a navy dress when I’d ordered the green. There was a tag inside that had some generic brand-name on it but it wasn’t LND. The quality was crap but I tried it on anyway. Not only did it for nothing like the photos, but it fit so wrong! There was not deep-cut and the baggy hem barely covered my ass. For reference, I’m maybe an inch taller than the twins! Then came the problem of returns. They offer no info on returns on their website, except to email some random address and explain you want to return. It took 5-days for a reply in which I was told the dress had to be received back in Waco before the 30-day deadline of it being bought! HOW?! When it took nearly half that time to ship it, the another week to reply?! Oh! And you pay for your own return shipping! Plus you pay a “safety fee” in the likelihood USPS loses your package!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I, stupidly, brought this dress off the LND website because I wanted a cute outfit for Christmas. Never again! Firstly, it took over 2 weeks to arrive. When it did arrive, it had a musty smell like it had been sitting in a closet with moth-balls. They had sent a navy dress when I’d ordered the green. There was a tag inside that had some generic brand-name on it but it wasn’t LND. The quality was crap but I tried it on anyway. Not only did it for nothing like the photos, but it fit so wrong! There was not deep-cut and the baggy hem barely covered my ass. For reference, I’m maybe an inch taller than the twins! Then came the problem of returns. They offer no info on returns on their website, except to email some random address and explain you want to return. It took 5-days for a reply in which I was told the dress had to be received back in Waco before the 30-day deadline of it being bought! HOW?! When it took nearly half that time to ship it, the another week to reply?! Oh! And you pay for your own return shipping! Plus you pay a “safety fee” in the likelihood USPS loses your package!
Please copy and paste this comment to their recent post!

Reactions: 5
What the heck!!! I would be so mad!!! I guess that explains why there are no reviews on their website. I bet that dress was from Shein or AliExpress too. How have they not been called out for this pathetic clothing line?

What the heck!!! I would be so mad!!! I guess that explains why there are no reviews on their website. I bet that dress was from Shein or AliExpress too. How have they not been called out for this pathetic clothing line?
Crazy if they indeed block reviews. They're such an integral part of online sales nowadays. I'm sure people will be more cautious buying from them if they could read reviews. I also reckon that they have a lot of younger viewers who may purchase without reading reviews or checking the returns policy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.