Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, this is a thing, to those doubting - look up Jordan and McKay soaking on youtube. They're ex-mormon's and have a whole video on it 😂

Also want to add, it's very possible that they're waiting until marriage and still travel together. It just depends how desperate you are tbh. I have friends who waited until marriage and slept in the same bed. They just weren't insane horny mormons lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My friend at sixth form college was a Mormon and there was this thing about having to have at least one foot on the floor at all times if she was in her room as they thought it meant she wasn’t getting up to no good

She had great fun confirming that you can indeed have a shag with one foot on the floor!

she left the church when she went to uni and her family followed suit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At this point they need to go ahead and share the first time story. After today’s Q&A đŸ˜¶

Reactions: 5
Yet they couldn’t post their first time story, but will happily share vibrators.
Unfortunately, it all comes down to money.. They could have posted their first time video but YouTube would demonetize it and I’m sure those Instagram links are affiliate links. Remember even her engagement ring was an ad

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately, it all comes down to money.. They could have posted their first time video but YouTube would demonetize it and I’m sure those Instagram links are affiliate links. Remember even her engagement ring was an ad
They're probably waiting for someone to sponsor it for the right cost so they can still get the money they're expecting from views if they do get demonetised, especially after todays Q+A I can see them looking for sponsorship to upload it

Reactions: 1
So irresponsible to be recommending the “pull out” method of birth control to her young fans.

Reactions: 14
Have to say I think the honest insta Q & A is great , the fact she answered she has a higher sex drive and didn’t paint it all rosy and perfect is good. Honesty is what’s needed!

Reactions: 3
Just watched the new behind the braids, am I the only one who thinks this kind of funny that Jordan didn't open anything? Or maybe he did and they just didn't film it LOL

Just watched the new behind the braids, am I the only one who thinks this kind of funny that Jordan didn't open anything? Or maybe he did and they just didn't film it LOL
When they were opening gifts, Kamri asked Brooklyn what she asked for. Shaun said you should’ve seen her list- iPad Pro and MacBook. Brooklyn makes a face and says, “First of all, it was a business expense.” I know they can afford it but they’re so entitled!! And did anyone notice when they were driving to see the lights, Dakota was sitting with his legs wide open. He seems so weird lmao

I really really want Jordan and Mckay to make a video on the Mcknights!!! Kinda surprised they haven't already with the Mcknights becoming progressively more problematic...

Reactions: 4
I was reading the comments on CGH’s recent video and some people mentioned a comment Mindy made to Paisley. Paisley got a reading timer as one of her gifts. Shaun said, “it’s a timer for when you read” and Mindy said, “or it’s a walk on the treadmill timer.” Then some of them start laughing. Idk why Mindy would say that to her. I’m sure Paisley gets plenty of exercise. Obviously she doesn’t look like them and I hope it doesn’t affect her self esteem when she gets older.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.