Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they’ll get sealed in the temple lmao
Rylan posted a picture of the older four all dressed in conservative white dresses outside a temple from when they were kids. Interesting she'd choose to post it today, I wonder if this is foreshadowing a temple sealing?

Reactions: 6
Rylan posted a picture of the older four all dressed in conservative white dresses outside a temple from when they were kids. Interesting she'd choose to post it today, I wonder if this is foreshadowing a temple sealing?
Veeeery interesting. I’m kinda shocked they still claim to be Mormon. They’ve definitely become more relaxed about the rules over the years.

Reactions: 5
Kamri saying they're about to break the internet. Yes because everyone is commenting on how sad they are about this

Reactions: 12
gunning for that byu brand deal/scholarship ig

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like their family barely knows Dakota. Bailey said she only met him in person a couple times so I imagine Mindy and Shaun don’t know him well. I think Mindy seemed more excited about Bailey’s engagement since they knew Asa well and he was close with the family. Dakota just seems eh…. kind of just there. He doesn’t seem like he fits in with the family

Reactions: 15
Do you think the family have rushed her into it because they have been sharing a room etc?

Reactions: 4
I can't stand more than a minute of a Youtube video of Brooklyn talking to either Dakota or Brooks... she CONSTANTLY talks over them.
I've noticed Brooklyn and Bailey do this a lot. Especially to each other. It makes it hard to understand them because they are both talking at once. It's pretty disrespectful really, we were always taught to wait until the other person has stopped talking. It's so hard when they are talking over each other.

Reactions: 5
and dax and pais ofc 🙄🙄🙄 very obvious that they don’t view them as a part of their immediate nuclear family

Reactions: 3
It looks so staged and they are wearing white, just like Bailey and Asa did. 🙄 Plus it's like a week after she finished school, so predictable.

Kamri seems to like him, saying "an example of who I should marry" 🤔
Yeah that was hilarious! How would Kamri even know what a good example was when she doesn't even date? She is literally telling girls all over the world that a good example of a husband is someone who proposes within 10 months, hasn't spent a lot of time with the girls family, and is in a mad rush to get married because of his age. Yep, that's real husband material Kamri! I guess in between her trying to get her medical degree, she still has time to read fairytales.

Reactions: 8
Honestly so disappointed in Rylan for this one. As an adoptee, yes it's a small thing but it builds up to be so isolating. "Kamri's still here ig" yeah so are your other two siblings you forgot to mention. She definitely got a dm from someone and quickly decided to throw up a pic of Dax and Pais to ease the hate.

I feel so sorry for Dax and Pais, they are not included or respected. Brooklyn and the whole family are exposing them to Dakota's bigoted racist family - I'm scared of how damaging that will be. Even if they never explicitly see or hear anything from them, growing up and seeing their racist social media posts will be enough trauma. It makes me sick
Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 8.54.47 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 8.54.58 pm.png

Reactions: 7
Honestly so disappointed in Rylan for this one. As an adoptee, yes it's a small thing but it builds up to be so isolating. "Kamri's still here ig" yeah so are your other two siblings you forgot to mention. She definitely got a dm from someone and quickly decided to throw up a pic of Dax and Pais to ease the hate.

I feel so sorry for Dax and Pais, they are not included or respected. Brooklyn and the whole family are exposing them to Dakota's bigoted racist family - I'm scared of how damaging that will be. Even if they never explicitly see or hear anything from them, growing up and seeing their racist social media posts will be enough trauma. It makes me sick
View attachment 1183652View attachment 1183653
I hope Paisley and Daxton arent forced to marry other mormons in their early 20s either, unless they want to. I feel uncomfortable that they might be expected to marry for religion.

Reactions: 12

View attachment 1183652View attachment 1183653
Totally disappointing! Rylan should know herself how if feels to be excluded in that family. How quickly she forgets this was once her! I literally feel so bad for dax and Paisley. I think there were ulterior motives for adopting them, ones that didn't happen to pay off because their channels have lost millions of views. I feel they did it for the attention, fame and popularity it would bring them. It's sad and it's cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Very disappointed in Brooklyn

I wonder if they’ll get sealed in the temple lmao
Will Bailey be allow to attend a sealing in the temple? I know Ass won’t. But, will Bailey also be excluded for marrying outside of the religion?

Reactions: 1
Yeah that was hilarious! How would Kamri even know what a good example was when she doesn't even date? She is literally telling girls all over the world that a good example of a husband is someone who proposes within 10 months, hasn't spent a lot of time with the girls family, and is in a mad rush to get married because of his age. Yep, that's real husband material Kamri! I guess in between her trying to get her medical degree, she still has time to read fairytales.
I feel like she keeps saying this. She said it about Asa and now Dakota. Why does she need so many examples? Does she to know what to look for or what she's attracted to? I may be totally wrong, but I feel like she's lesbian...

Will Bailey be allow to attend a sealing in the temple? I know Ass won’t. But, will Bailey also be excluded for marrying outside of the religion?
Bailey claims she's an active member so yes she'll be allowed in if they have a temple wedding. Asa will have to stand outside the building

Reactions: 2
Ah well we all knew it was coming

what centre stone do you think Brooklyns ring has? Can’t work it out. Thought she’d have a diamond too as her and Bailey are competitive

So why hype it up so much? So they are engaged, it's no suprise to anyone!

Reactions: 3
Didn't Parker break up with Brooklyn at least in part because he didn't like the media attention? He dodged a bullet.
parklyn.png

This is from 2017 and it's still on her channel... isn't he allowed to have his peace now? Imagine if your breakup video with a girl from high school is on the internet forever.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I feel like she keeps saying this. She said it about Asa and now Dakota. Why does she need so many examples? Does she to know what to look for or what she's attracted to? I may be totally wrong, but I feel like she's lesbian...
Everything the family posts feels so fake/staged at this point. I used to love their content but now I can’t stand it.

They’re deleting comments about Dakota and his family being pro-trump and anti-blm. By deleting comments, this proves it’s true! If it wasn’t true, they would say, “that’s not true. He supports blm” There are a lot of comments on her tiktok about how they haven’t been dating that long and Brooklyn commented to one, “it’s been a year” No girl, it’s been 10 months and long distance.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.