Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

larin_ree

The closer they get to engagement the more I think about Dax and Paisley. Will they be allowed in the bridal party again? If they are, they'll be surrounded by racists who don't support them. BLM isn't a negotiable value, in my opinion, it's not an "agree to disagree" kind of thing. Especially when you have black family, it should be a given that the people you bring into your family are 100% allies. How will Dakota's family treat them at the wedding or at future family events? It really shows a lot about how much she values her siblings and how supportive she truly is of the BLM movement if she's happy to marry a guy who has these values that directly impact her little siblings

• Heart
Reactions: 14

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
So Dakota and Brooklyn are engaged
Knew it as soon as she posted that pic on her story earlier. Not really surprising but I still can’t see them as a married couple?!

also just to add, and not to be negative because engagements are so special but I feel like because she’s been anticipating this for SO long and I felt like she knew it was happening, it took the magic away a bit? Like her reaction in the pic looks v forced.

Reactions: 14
I made an account just to jump in on this thread.

I’ve been following B&B since they were just models on their mom’s page, and I understand that you can never really know someone based on their online presence, but I feel like watching them this long constitutes for something, right? Therefore I feel pretty confident in saying that this feels soooooooo wrong. Honestly, I hope one of two things happens: 1. they get married and immediately divorced, 2. they call off the engagement part way through planning the wedding. Both of these with the caveat that is been a PR thing all along and they’re using a broken marriage/engagement for clicks. Because girl what are you doing????

Reactions: 13

purpledino

Her posting about being a stem major 24/7 is insanely annoying.
It's annoying because she is so private and doesn't post really anything personal so it seems like STEM is her only personality trait. Also on a side note, every time she pops up in one of B & B's videos she just screams gay to me. Hopefully when she goes to med school its in a more liberal city..

I feel like a Brooklyn engagement is coming. She posted a story on Instagram of her showing off her nails that are done and she said she never does her nails. She said they’re for a photoshoot this weekend but I don’t know. I think she’s just gonna rush into a marriage and I wouldn’t be surprised if engagement pics come out soon.
If brooklyn gets married to Dakota I will honestly be so embarrassed for her... like something just doesn't seem right... I feel like brooklyn just doesn't want to be single anymore and wants to join her twin in being a wife.... sighhhhh

TAA

Mindy’s attitude toward her husband is so weird. In her latest video when he was driving in the sand, you could hear her aggravation when she told him “yeaaa gooo!” then after he drove through the water she’s like “suddenly he feels so manly” and you could sense the confusion in his response. It just seems like she’s bored with him. Especially after that video where she called him vanilla.

I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t see Brooklyn fitting into this family at all
The way Dakota is just alone on the end 😂 I’m sorry it’s so funny to me. Definitely can’t see Brooklyn in this family. They seem very low key, involved in their church, just normal people living in Utah. Nothing like the McKnights

• Haha

Down Under

I didn't even watch the whole thing. Brooklyn acting like looking after a pretend baby was so hard did it for me. I'll never forget the video they did where they pretended to drink alcohol and answered questions. Someone asked if there was a high chance of twins and they said yes cause their dad is a twin. I commented back to a poster who said identicals aren't genetic. I agreed and also stated that fraternal twins are from the mother's side as she is the one who ovulates. If she hyper ovulates (more than one egg at a time) then it's likely she will pass it on to a daughter, or granddaughter and so on. Brooklyn actually replied to me and said that's not how it works in her family! I don't know why it doesn't work the same way for her family when it's how it works for everyone else's. Maybe they're special. She proceeded to tell me that her father can pass on a hyper ovulation to his daughters. I asked how he can pass on an ovulation gene when he doesn't ovulate and she never replied. She also did admit that there have been fraternal twins at one stage on her mother's side. I got the usual people telling me that they would know best because they're twins. I explained that my dads side of the family have countless sets of twins and we didn't get them because he can't pass the ovulation gene to his children. We were told this by an actual geneticist. I guess I better call him and tell him his degree means nothing because Brooklyn says so 🤣🤣 For girls that went to college and got a degree I was surprised that they knew nothing about it.

• Haha

Menene

I cringe every time I watch those competitions they organise - like polar plunge or gift card hunt - and see the McKnights children win. They have so much f money already, those poor Hairitage workers have bills to pay 😂 one of them even mentioned medical bills! I cannot stand that family

bananapeel

McKnight Mormon life planner: the earlier you graduate, the earlier you can go to the university, the earlier you graduate there, the earlier you can marry and everything that comes with that!! 😄 😄

Tublet83

VIP Member
a bit weird no? i get it’s totally normal and that’s fine but i just find it odd that they’re making such a big deal out of it publicly. personally it’s not something i’d want all my family to know/see if you get me?
Yeah I think it’s really tacky! Tbh though they both just come across as kids themselves and really immature, and sooooo young to get married.

• Sick
Reactions: 12

tutifruititea

Kamri saying they're about to break the internet. Yes because everyone is commenting on how sad they are about this

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Honestly so disappointed in Rylan for this one. As an adoptee, yes it's a small thing but it builds up to be so isolating. "Kamri's still here ig" yeah so are your other two siblings you forgot to mention. She definitely got a dm from someone and quickly decided to throw up a pic of Dax and Pais to ease the hate.

I feel so sorry for Dax and Pais, they are not included or respected. Brooklyn and the whole family are exposing them to Dakota's bigoted racist family - I'm scared of how damaging that will be. Even if they never explicitly see or hear anything from them, growing up and seeing their racist social media posts will be enough trauma. It makes me sick
View attachment 1183652View attachment 1183653
I hope Paisley and Daxton arent forced to marry other mormons in their early 20s either, unless they want to. I feel uncomfortable that they might be expected to marry for religion.

Tublet83

VIP Member
They had professional photographers on a boat with them in matching white outfits, not at all spontaneous 😂 bet Mindy planned it and not Dakota 🤣

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I feel bad for all of them in the family with regards to the pressure to marry very young. However I feel more concerned that they will force early marriage by pressure onto Paisley when she reaches her early 20s. I know all the others have been born into the family religion but it just seems unfair is Paisley also has to submit to their "values". And Daxton clearly seems to prefer his own company so I wonder whether he would be under pressure too when he gets there. You might laugh at me for thinking this but in the context of getting married at 22/23 both Paisley and Daxton are only a few years away from it 😬
Rylan also looks a lot older all of a sudden and we think she rebelled a few years ago, will she do so again?
Bailey didn't get married in the temple so will the others be under pressure to make up for it? Who knows.
But the vibes I get from Dakota and Brooklyn are off.

Kamri seems most likely to break out rhe mould and focus on career, if she does pursue medical field she has a long road ahead. I hope she doesn't throw it away to get married for getting married's sake.

Lol, to think years ago I subscribed for the hair tutorials and now I'm here for the family soap opera 🍿

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
This is why I liked more Aaron Burris and veronica merrell's engagement and wedding you could tell it was genuine and veronica was surprised by the engagement😂😂 I remember she didn't even have makeup on and she panicked later thinking she had the mask on all that time
YES! Their proposal and wedding was adorable. You could tell it was genuine and not staged or for views.
Are the whole fam trumpies though? Because even though Asa's family are clearly, I wouldn't have said the same for Asa as he seems a bit more chill in that respect. Same for Bailey. I know that they definitely do support blm and lgbtq+ as they've said so specifically. But the more time goes on, the more Brooklyn just seems to drop out of saying anything off-brand and that includes blm and lqbtq+. Makes me suspicious...like another poster above said, people who say they don't talk politics are usually republicans! :(
I hope Mindy is genuine about supporting blm. She’s cried on Instagram talking about racism and the comments people made after they adopted Daxton and Paisley. She’s talked about how she fears for Daxton because he’s autistic and people may misjudge him. She’s also talked about white privilege. I feel the same about Bailey and Asa. Bailey has said many times that she supports blm and lgbtq+ I don’t think I’ve ever actually heard Brooklyn say it. Idk Bailey just seems more open and accepting to me.

Bailey posted a tiktok telling people to stop hating on Brooklyn and Dakota’s happy moment. I feel a tiny bit bad that there are a LOT of negative comments, but Brooklyn had to know people would mention how fast it was!! And if they DON’T get married in the temple, people will assume they didn’t because they had sex… so I hope she’s ready for those negative comments too.

here we go, another DUMB challenge video!! can they make ANY OTHER kinds of videos? they aren't even entertaining at this point. hot takes from the video:
- why are they posting something that was filmed a month ago? are they trying to hide something...like an engagement, perhaps? I think they're gearing up for some sort of reveal. why would they have to specify that it was filmed a month ago? like okay, I don't really care when it was filmed...I know that they said they were dating for 6 months in it but they could've just put something else on the screen like "**8 months!" - it just seems like they're trying to throw us off.
- it's no surprise that Dakota has dated FIVE other girls before Brooklyn. He's practically 30, and he kinda strikes me as a player.
- not Dakota being an ass man...thats all.
- also not brooklyn saying that "I didn't know spiders were a phobia...I thought it was just something you were scared of." Brooklyn...THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A PHOBIA. Not miss "I graduated in 3 years" not knowing what a phobia is...
can they please just stop with these fucking challenges. im at my limit. I wait all week to see what new video they'll post and its always a dumb challenge video.

Reactions: 11