Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole thing is so weird. I knew it would probably happen but now that it has it feels even more uncomfortable. The fact that a little over a year ago she broke up with Brooks and now she is engaged to a guy she's been dating for like ten months, a guy who she didn't even initially pick during the 10 dates series. She even made it seem like he had to ask her a bunch before she even agreed to date him, but now she's acting like he's the love of her life. Maybe she is happy and feels like he's the one and I hope that's true but I genuinely don't think most people know that after less than a year of dating, especially since they've been long distance and haven't lived together yet. Like of course you feel like you love him when you don't get to see him that much, at least try living together for a bit before you decide to get married and have kids together.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Brooklyn can do much better tbh. Maybe him being a trump supporter doesn’t bother her cuz maybe she herself is one? Or she just doesn’t care. But I think she can do way better

Reactions: 11
They had professional photographers on a boat with them in matching white outfits, not at all spontaneous 😂 bet Mindy planned it and not Dakota 🤣

Reactions: 12
My first message ever on tattle and my first time on this thread. I just felt obliged. I feel so sad for Brooklyn. It is so clear what has happened and heartbreaking to witness. I wish her family would have supported her in grieving her previous relationship rather than pursuing the most convenient match (who conflicts with all of their supposed values). I appreciate that the pressure of being a twin is intense and with their upbringing (Mormon - whether or not they still follow such briefs), it so sad to witness what is happening. She should be encouraged to explore and discover her own identity and find someone who truly makes her happy. I hope she is okay and that her family does not exploit this “business” opportunity, although I sadly think this won’t be the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
one of the photos was staged because Dakota has shoes on in one and not the other…

• Sad
  • Wow
one of the photos was staged because Dakota has shoes on in one and not the other…
I’m thinking mindys reel is the real proposal and the photos their account t posted with no shoes are staged one. I’ve worked engagements and weddings as a photographer and with engagement couples will sometimes want to ‘reenact’ the proposal to get the perfect shot to post.

• Sad
Regardless of what we all think of their relationship, it’s so sad they couldn’t just have the special moment to themselves without being obsessed with getting the ‘perfect’ shot 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Regardless of what we all think of their relationship, it’s so sad they couldn’t just have the special moment to themselves without being obsessed with getting the ‘perfect’ shot 😔
Even sadder is that’s their whole life. Every trip, moment, etc all has to be documented and perfect for the internet.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Was thinking the same thing. It seems to be a tactic to bring in an audience before some annoucement for the business.
Hahaha guess I have to eat my words with this one. Really thought it couldn’t be the proposal because of how they built it up… bit weird in my opinion to have so many people there, like why was bailey there, brooklyn must have known it was coming? Weird 😂

Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion:

Brooklyn and Bailey #2: Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Even sadder is that’s their whole life. Every trip, moment, etc all has to be documented and perfect for the internet.
Ehhh they're adults now they choose to keep living this life. And knowing that their racist honesty I don’t feel any sympathy for them or any choices they make. Even if Brooklyn’s desperate to get married nobody forced her to be with Brooks she chose that knowing his background. If your literally marrying a racist YOU ARE A RACIST YOURSELF. It’s honestly unfortunate this is not the first time I’ve heard/seen a racist white family adopting black children. They probably thought they were saving the black children from being around uncivilized n words. “We’ll make them “good” black people they won’t be like those other apes”. I bet they thought that. :l

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ehhh they're adults now they choose to keep living this life. And knowing that their racist honesty I don’t feel any sympathy for them or any choices they make. Even if Brooklyn’s desperate to get married nobody forced her to be with Brooks she chose that knowing his background. If your literally marrying a racist YOU ARE A RACIST YOURSELF. It’s honestly unfortunate this is not the first time I’ve heard/seen a racist white family adopting black children. They probably thought they were saving the black children from being around uncivilized n words. “We’ll make them “good” black people they won’t be like those other apes”. I bet they thought that. :l
Mindy and Shaun wanted to adopt after they couldn't have more kids biologically after Rylan. They signed with a domestic adoption agency, that asked them if they were open to children of all ethnic backgrounds. They said yes. I don't think they specifically chose to adopt a black child, but were happy with any child allocated to them. With Paisley, they asked for a black child so Daxton would feel there was someone else in the family with a similar background who looked more like him.

Reactions: 2
Mindy and Shaun wanted to adopt after they couldn't have more kids biologically after Rylan. They signed with a domestic adoption agency, that asked them if they were open to children of all ethnic backgrounds. They said yes. I don't think they specifically chose to adopt a black child, but were happy with any child allocated to them.
That still doesn’t change the fact that if their so uncaring of racism being in their family they should have never said they were open to all ethnicities. Unless 13 years ago they actually weren’t racist then it begs the question what made them change?

Reactions: 3
Dang. Disappointed is an understatement!!! 😒 There are a few comments about him being pro-trump on her post (I tried to like them all before they’re deleted lmao). There are a lot of people calling her out for it being super fast, right after Bailey posted the 1 year of her proposal, and Brooks’ wedding this month. Like someone above mentioned, if you support a racist, you are a racist! Poor Paisley and Daxton. I always thought Brooklyn was a badass who wouldn’t settle for anything, guess I was wrong. Also, it is the same sponsor as Bailey’s ring (in the bottom of her story).

Anyone else seeing a divorce in the future? 😬
People are killing me in the comments “when you know, you know” that’s what people say to justify rushing into a marriage. It hasn’t even been 1 year yet! He could also be a psychopath… maybe that’s just me watching too many crime documentaries lol

Dang. Disappointed is an understatement!!! 😒 There are a few comments about him being pro-trump on her post (I tried to like them all before they’re deleted lmao). There are a lot of people calling her out for it being super fast, right after Bailey posted the 1 year of her proposal, and Brooks’ wedding this month. Like someone above mentioned, if you support a racist, you are a racist! Poor Paisley and Daxton. I always thought Brooklyn was a badass who wouldn’t settle for anything, guess I was wrong. Also, it is the same sponsor as Bailey’s ring (in the bottom of her story).

People are killing me in the comments “when you know, you know” that’s what people say to justify rushing into a marriage. It hasn’t even been 1 year yet! He could also be a psychopath… maybe that’s just me watching too many crime documentaries lol
I get some people do marry fast and last forever, however I don't see it here! Also why rush to get married. You have all the time in the world!

Reactions: 7
If you look at mindys Instagram her latest reel is of the proposal. The spot they’re standing in different than the photos on Brooklyn and Baileys ig. So either one of those is staged and the other is the real deal OR they’re both staged for clout and the real moment was kept private (which I get in a way but also don’t pose like it’s the real thing and pass it off as such). Either way she had to know she about to get proposed to with the fancy boat ride and photographer on board (same one who shot baileys wedding I think) and the white dress and dakotas white/checked fit. V obvious.
The photos are 100% staged. Firstly, Mindy posted Dakota proposing with shoes and then proposing without shoes. And going back, I noticed that in Bailey's actual moment in her proposal video her reaction was different and not picture perfect (Asa opened the box the other way around), so the photo that they posted to instagram was a retake. Influencer life lmaooo. I hope Brooklyn is sure about this decision, cause there's a lot that doesn't look or feel right.

1649538914147.png
1649542260652.png
1649542031354.png
1649542084680.png
1649542108714.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I made an account just to jump in on this thread.

I’ve been following B&B since they were just models on their mom’s page, and I understand that you can never really know someone based on their online presence, but I feel like watching them this long constitutes for something, right? Therefore I feel pretty confident in saying that this feels soooooooo wrong. Honestly, I hope one of two things happens: 1. they get married and immediately divorced, 2. they call off the engagement part way through planning the wedding. Both of these with the caveat that is been a PR thing all along and they’re using a broken marriage/engagement for clicks. Because girl what are you doing????

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.