Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooklyn said in the new video they have a house to furnish together… so they are moving in without being married… hmm odd choice considering they use to be so against sleeping in the same room as their boyfriends incase anything happened. Also she had the audacity to say “we have no money to furnish it” as if her family aren’t millionaires🤢🤢🤢🤢
Just saw the video! What does she mean they don’t have money to furnish it 😂 I thought they were both “mature” adults. Is the shop/their channel not doing well or am I missing something 😭.

Reactions: 2
Just saw the video! What does she mean they don’t have money to furnish it 😂 I thought they were both “mature” adults. Is the shop/their channel not doing well or am I missing something 😭.
Doesnt Dakota supposedly own coffee shops too?!

I believe she manages a budget and has a salary, and if she already got the house, well that is quite expensive as well and it limits you in some way. Owning a business, what you earn must be invested in the business to keep it going. But it doesn’t change the fact that is quite upsetting she saying she has no money for furniture when she is very well privileged. She could have used a different way in explaining things.

Brooklyn’s LinkedIn page claims her businesses generated over $3 million in 2020. ☕ She’s trying to seem relatable lol
Exactly her saying she can’t afford stuff is crazy. Her sister was able to fully furnish her apartment with Asa, a college student, but she has to get stuff off of Facebook marketplace with her 27 year old boyfriend, suuuuure.

Reactions: 6
Brooklyn’s LinkedIn page claims her businesses generated over $3 million in 2020. ☕ She’s trying to seem relatable lol
I notice she didn't mention buying clothes off shein and selling for a profit
I find it amusing she mentions developing clothing apparel. Buying it off shein and marking it as your own for profit isn't 'developing' clothing at all Brooklyn 😂 I also noticed that it was paisleys birthday, but it was literally five seconds of seeing her. Mindy nowhere to be found, only Shaun as usual. Yet she is always with the twins on their birthdays. I guess you have to be with the ones who fund your lifestyle.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I believe she manages a budget and has a salary, and if she already got the house, well that is quite expensive as well and it limits you in some way. Owning a business, what you earn must be invested in the business to keep it going. But it doesn’t change the fact that is quite upsetting she saying she has no money for furniture when she is very well privileged. She could have used a different way in explaining things.
Even though she pays herself a salary, I'd bet that it's substantially higher than what most people her age are earning. She's definitely not struggling to make ends meet by any means.

Reactions: 4
Don’t know why they are bothering doing a video on birth control when Bailey said in an Instagram story she uses “the pullout method” idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not gonna lie I didn’t mind this birth control video. I grew up in southern Italy which is super catholic and conservative so I never knew anything else but the condom existed until I left.

I’d have appreciated it more if they called in someone like Mama Doctor Jones, an actual Doctor/Gynecologist to supplement it but it’s not too bad of a start.

Reactions: 3
I don't think bailey is overly close to the Robinson side of Asas fam. They're very conservative.

Bailey really loves herself, she comes across so obnoxious. Wonder if she’s as annoying in real life

Reactions: 8
Bailey really loves herself, she comes across so obnoxious. Wonder if she’s as annoying in real life
i'm sorry i couldn't help but notice how well your profile picture goes with your comment LMAOOOOO, made my fkn day lol

Brooklyn said in the new video they have a house to furnish together… so they are moving in without being married… hmm odd choice considering they use to be so against sleeping in the same room as their boyfriends incase anything happened. Also she had the audacity to say “we have no money to furnish it” as if her family aren’t millionaires🤢🤢🤢🤢
This being said... has Brooklyn even talked about waiting for marriage in these last 8 months?

Exactly her saying she can’t afford stuff is crazy. Her sister was able to fully furnish her apartment with Asa, a college student, but she has to get stuff off of Facebook marketplace with her 27 year old boyfriend, suuuuure.
Bailey even got a car on top of that. But I'm sure it's to do with different budgets. Maybe planning the engagement is taking up resources - who knows

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has anyone noticed how miserable Brooklyn looks recently? Even though they're both obnoxious, Brooklyn never looks like she has much joy or happiness in her eyes like like Bailey does. It's a bit weird considering how she's supposed to be so happy and in love with Dakota, she just doesn't seem it at all. in fact she looks sort of dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed how miserable Brooklyn looks recently? Even though they're both obnoxious, Brooklyn never looks like she has much joy or happiness in her eyes like like Bailey does. It's a bit weird considering how she's supposed to be so happy and in love with Dakota, she just doesn't seem it at all. in fact she looks sort of dead behind the eyes.
It seems like she was shipped off to do more schooling while Bailey used the “I can’t, I’m getting married excuse”

Definitely, she looks miserable whereas Bailey always seems on sugar high and comes across smug.

It seems like she was shipped off to do more schooling while Bailey used the “I can’t, I’m getting married excuse”
I remember them saying Bailey didn’t do as well in school as Brooklyn. I think Brooklyn graduated with a higher gpa. She was trying to get her MBA at one point then she decided to go to esthetician school. I’m assuming they’re releasing a skin care line in the future (because we need another influencer/celebrity skin care line). But yeah, Brooklyn has been looking very sad lately.

Reactions: 5
It was clear to me that Bailey was DONE with school while I think Brooklyn did want more. She took her GMAT for business school. Now she’s the one stuck getting the extra credentials.

I remember them saying Bailey didn’t do as well in school as Brooklyn. I think Brooklyn graduated with a higher gpa. She was trying to get her MBA at one point then she decided to go to esthetician school. I’m assuming they’re releasing a skin care line in the future (because we need another influencer/celebrity skin care line). But yeah, Brooklyn has been looking very sad lately.
im pretty sure Brooklyn graduated with Latin honors (I.e. cum laude, magna cum laude, summa cum laude) and Bailey didn't...it was in their graduation vlog! I definitely think that they're gonna do a skincare line - it seems like the next logical step from a hair line! I think brooklyn is just miserable in general, but I agree...she looks a lot more upset lately. I wonder if its because of dakota, or school, or the fact that bailey is just living life doing nothing while Brooklyn slaves away.

Anyone remember when they each got their own Twitter account and it was made to be a big deal?

I didn’t watch that video. It looked stupid. I don’t care about watching a 22 and 28 year old carry around a babydoll. They’re just repeating the same videos they did 1-2 years ago. I bet their next video will be a who wore it better challenge. Like you said, I’d love to see actual daily vlogs from them instead of these silly challenges
i'm laughing so hard rn cause 8 minutes ago Brooklyn just posted a story about them filming a "Who Wore It Better". I see the cycle now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.