Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I liked more Aaron Burris and veronica merrell's engagement and wedding you could tell it was genuine and veronica was surprised by the engagement😂😂 I remember she didn't even have makeup on and she panicked later thinking she had the mask on all that time
YES! Their proposal and wedding was adorable. You could tell it was genuine and not staged or for views.
Are the whole fam trumpies though? Because even though Asa's family are clearly, I wouldn't have said the same for Asa as he seems a bit more chill in that respect. Same for Bailey. I know that they definitely do support blm and lgbtq+ as they've said so specifically. But the more time goes on, the more Brooklyn just seems to drop out of saying anything off-brand and that includes blm and lqbtq+. Makes me suspicious...like another poster above said, people who say they don't talk politics are usually republicans! :(
I hope Mindy is genuine about supporting blm. She’s cried on Instagram talking about racism and the comments people made after they adopted Daxton and Paisley. She’s talked about how she fears for Daxton because he’s autistic and people may misjudge him. She’s also talked about white privilege. I feel the same about Bailey and Asa. Bailey has said many times that she supports blm and lgbtq+ I don’t think I’ve ever actually heard Brooklyn say it. Idk Bailey just seems more open and accepting to me.

Bailey posted a tiktok telling people to stop hating on Brooklyn and Dakota’s happy moment. I feel a tiny bit bad that there are a LOT of negative comments, but Brooklyn had to know people would mention how fast it was!! And if they DON’T get married in the temple, people will assume they didn’t because they had sex… so I hope she’s ready for those negative comments too.

Reactions: 12
In my opinion this engagement happened way too soon it's been long distance... Brooklyn has been studying.. the family barely know him..it just seems so RANDOM and rushed... this just isn't right the fact the ring is sponsored too just so fake... is this a late April fools they better say sike lol ... its embarrassing lol

Reactions: 8
I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t see Brooklyn fitting into this family at all
The way Dakota is just alone on the end 😂 I’m sorry it’s so funny to me. Definitely can’t see Brooklyn in this family. They seem very low key, involved in their church, just normal people living in Utah. Nothing like the McKnights

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone plz make a new thread, I seriously dont know how to make one😊

Reactions: 1
I can’t cope with the pre planning of wearing matching colours 😂

3E32406D-BF40-4352-8143-10613CDD2671.jpeg

Don’t buy that Brooklyn didn’t know either both of them dressed up, her in white with her make and hair done…

Reactions: 6
Why are the stories about Baileys trouble getting to the engagement giving me big Saffron Barker ‘someone jumped in front of my train and it’s just really inconvenient’ vibes

Reactions: 18
Sorry the entitlement from Bailey’s story is astonishing…
Sorry that somebody dying on your flight was such an inconvenience to your plans. I’m sure their loved ones care
D2F41FD5-CEB3-4080-A073-F3B86FA7C719.png

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
"praying someone doesn't die this time"...i know it's a joke, i have very dark humour but that's just insensitive to put on the internet. Imagine you're the family member of the person who almost died onboard - missing your sister's rushed clickbait engagement is absolutely nothing compared to that pain

Reactions: 16
First dont post about it, someone died on your plane, thats horrible.
Second dont call someone that has had a medical emergency ´that guy´ .. ´the guy´ its sounds bad.

These people are horrible.

Reactions: 9
I know this was an important day for her too. But seriously how insensitive can you be. Just say there was an emergency, no need to give details. Imagine if you were the family of the person and you were watching Bayley’s story? Totally unacceptable

Reactions: 10
I get the vibe Mindy is not that keen on him, she was talking about him in the car stories today as if she barely knew him.
Agreed, today in the story with him she said "so guess what the cat dragged in?" :D :D what do cats drag in, dead birds and rats, yummy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
First dont post about it, someone died on your plane, thats horrible.
Second dont call someone that has had a medical emergency ´that guy´ .. ´the guy´ its sounds bad.

These people are horrible.
I can't believe she :-

1. Even mentioned this at all, why does the world need to know
2. Had no compassion for the poor person and their family
3. Videoed herself crying
4. The posted video of herself crying
All taking attention away from her sister I guess.

Have some self awareness Bailey for goodness sake

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't believe she :-

1. Even mentioned this at all, why does the world need to know
2. Had no compassion for the poor person and their family
3. Videoed herself crying
4. The posted video of herself crying
All taking attention away from her sister I guess.

Have some self awareness Bailey for goodness sake
She really thought wow I might miss my sisters engagement let me set up my camera and film me crying so I can post it on social media later for a fun story time

I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t see Brooklyn fitting into this family at all
All the wives (or sisters idk which is what) look the same. I think Brooklyn fits in in that sense lol

Reactions: 9
If she missed the engagement the first time I'm sure they could have just staged it again for her, they already did it a few times, one more won't hurt 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New thread title suggestion:

Brooklyn and Bailey #2: Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal
This has the most votes whoever knows how to create one plz do before replies are lost

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.