Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gizmo

As Brogan’s channel is pretty much dead and she now spends her days fighting for Benji’s attention now he’s found his true love in Bonnie, she’s not giving much to talk about.

So to get this thread moving again, let’s all share our favourite Brogan moments from over the years.

I’ll start with the infamous ironing incident of July 2019. Still one of my highlights and makes me laugh to this day when I iron (standing up!)

4764BDC1-9785-4433-9373-5251B1C0AA83.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 82

dotty.doodlexx

As much as I can’t stand Brogan, I’ve got to say I respect her, or should I say Benji, for rehoming an 8 (nearly 9) year old dog instead of a puppy. I know for a fact she would not have coped with having a puppy spaniel (I have a Sprocker which I’ve had since she was 12 weeks)

Reactions: 72

Disneylove2012

i don’t poppet but it reallllyyy makes me cringe when people refer to their dogs as a baby and call themselves mummy or daddy 🤢 ( sorry to anyone who Does this) you can love your dog all you like but you didn’t concieve or give birth to it.
I’m mum to my dogs... after 12 years of failed fertility treatment they are all I have and all I live for. There’s no harm in it especially in my position. This comment has made me extremely sad...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

starrie24

All I'm going to say is that what I'm about to say is coming out of jealousy because I'm tired. I'm tired because I'm a key worker during covid and work 40+ hours with the general public, who some are understanding and friendly and some are not, which is understandable given all the circumstances. I'm woman enough to admit but...

how does some like brogan have it all??! I got to therapy to work through my personal issues and relationship issues (abandonment and commitment issues are fun :rolleyes::rolleyes:), I work full time, I have a dad that I haven't seen in 15 years, a mum I love and who has shown me life that isn't always sunshine and rainbows. And although I'm lucky in some ways but yet sometimes I feel like I'm far behind with everyone and my peers!

She barely does any work and if she does, it's LOW quality of work and still have the house, the boyfriend, the dog, the bank of mummy and "stepdad" John! Like, it's not fair.

I know I sound like a kid, but, fuck me.

Why be the best version of yourself when you can be like brogan and still get it all?

I'm tired. I'm off to bed. Be safe everyone xo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Laur91

VIP Member
Holy shit sorry if someone’s sent this I’m too flabbergasted to scroll.

so on the IGTV this morning someone said ‘I’m terminally ill’ and she goes ‘awww no, hope you’re okay’

what

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
I think she looked nice for once in the pic of her in jeans and the beige cami! However it looks like she’s lost weight in the pic when she clearly hasn’t 🤔

Am I the only person on this thread with 0 interest in Disney and scrolls through 90% of the thread to get past all the WDW talk 😳🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

disneys

VIP Member
Oh honestly. Why’s she done an Instagram post like Benji’s going off to war? She’s talking about a global pandemic like it was an extended holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Jess89

VIP Member
Got to be a bit positive here - I honestly feel like that video is a good advert for rehoming a dog (and an older dog at that) rather than a puppy. If that video influences even just few others to do the same then that is what 'influencing' should be about.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Solo_2810

Anyone else annoyed at her for making out she’s been struggling, thinking she’s got bad news, making people think somethings happened, posting all positive quotes on instagram. when its all for a dog announcement? Very tactical

Reactions: 41

Emmapism

VIP Member
Nah. Brogan was a victim of nothing.

Becca has issues for sure but telling us all Brogan was violating lockdown doesn't make Brogan a victim. Becca tattled on her.

I don't condone the 'friend' who came on here afterwards. That was disturbed. But Brogan setting the dogs (Binky) on Becca wasn't cool either.

It was messed up all around but I disagree that Brogan was a victim in all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

cx199

Quite frankly I’m disappointed we haven’t had an update on that sunflower seed her neighbours gave her in week 2 of lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 40