Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant tittle!

Holy moly, how are we on nr. 30 already, when she gives us minimal content to talk bout :unsure:
It must be her one of her talents!

Reactions: 7
Probably the shortest but I think the best!

I saw the start of her vlog, can’t watch more than a couple of mins, waste of life lol...but the ‘the perks of living in Bournemouth’. Haha we get it hun! I’m from Bournemouth, but I’m pretty aware Scotland has some unbelievable beaches, Wales too, Norfolk, Kent, oh Devon, wait wait..nearly forgot about famous Cornwall. You utter cock...have you not travelled much in the UK?
I’m really surprised you are bendy enough to kiss your own arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
30 threads to her name. Surely Brogan must look at this and think, maybe I’m doing something to upset/annoy people and should change my ways?....nahhhhh! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
30 threads to her name. Surely Brogan must look at this and think, maybe I’m doing something to upset/annoy people and should change my ways?....nahhhhh! 😂
She craves the attention and is secretly loving it.

Reactions: 2
So whos on the edge of their seat on that sudden stop vlog part then surly it can't be a dog

Reactions: 1
I think this personal issue is something bad/sad. Doesn't her nanny live in a care home, maybe someone had Covid, hope not but she did look pained when she said she had a personal issue pop up.

Reactions: 4
I do think the personal issue is something bad. She has posted on ig 3 times in the last 9 days: the beach pics on June 1, the blackout square June 2 and then some baked oats pic from over a week ago. Something is up more than her being lazy, surely? It takes 0 effort to post on insta, most people do it just for fun!

As much as I dislike her, I hope it's not something too bad such as her nanny being poorly etc.

Reactions: 4
Came here when I saw the insta post two MINUTES ago, you guys are quick!

Wow, so many called it too! Ya'll are good!

Reactions: 14
I would like to congratulate the internet sleuths who figured this out ages ago.

Also Bonnie you have my sympathies.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.