Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Everyone on here complains that her mum panders to her but you all do it too.
One healthy snack and she gets a pat on the back! A few pics of the dog and she’s being deemed as a changed woman. Come off it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Donald73

VIP Member
I think it’s just so heartwarming to see Benji showing love. He’s had nothing to love for a long time.

• Haha
  • Sad

LMJ

VIP Member
she needs to change her description to 'vlogging b*gger all'

'navigating adulthood by lounging round the house all day playing animal crossing, eating biccies, having meltdowns then calling mummy'

• Haha

Talensandtruths

For gods sake it’s a Disney trip...save the stress and just postpone it until it’s safe. I don’t get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
She only does YouTube cause she can’t be arsed doing anything else. I’m sorry, and no disrespect to anyone, but let’s be real.. YouTube is EASY money, no matter how much she wants to act like she works soooooo hard and it’s so tough, she has it good. If the ads suddenly stop coming in and she is only earning pennies through her AD sense she won’t carry on. She’d HATE to have to go and get a job and work for someone else. She can’t cope with being told what to do/that she’s wrong or given some constructive criticism to improve. I think unless she changes and addresses some of her issues, Brogan is on a downward spiral. In two years time, I can’t see her being online and she will have to get a job. She probably has freelance as a back up in her head thinking she can do social media but I do actually think she may struggle with this. There are so many agencies out there who hire grads fresh out of uni and people with more experience actually managing company social accounts not personal ones. She was last freelance in 2016/2017 and a lot has changed and developed since then.

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Bogey takes food photography seriously guys.. check out the face..
673CB75A-020D-4B56-8DB3-EA48ED9CAC9A.jpeg

B68418B3-A57A-497A-B420-45E6A17A7909.jpeg

DC2C4D14-964A-412B-9C49-1E1402472E97.jpeg

even the skipper is life wtf you doin girl..
77DF4140-30E5-4DFB-9576-87D5E2416EE3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

skintsocks

VIP Member
I don't even know what she's doing with WW but that's her affair. But the bag for dog-walking???? I have kitchen towel and a bag rammed in my back pocket and that's it. Should I be taking a picnic, a map of Britain, an Animal Crossing guide, a tent in case of bad weather, a pet pigeon and a spare pop-up snack stop? So confused right now.

• Haha

K__dogg

She just confirmed “we got Bonnie privately” when someone asked for info on the adoption process.

100% a gumtree purchase

• Wow

LemonLife

VIP Member
“I have other things to prioritise” like what!? I swear this girl could not do a normal job where you have to do multiple things at once everyday

• Wow
  • Haha

Gemini224

So her mum sells projectors yet she’s waited to be gifted one FOR FREE then had the audacity to say it’s reasonably priced?! I cannot deal with her 😂😂

• Haha

Captain

Is anyone else fed up of Whiffy Beth checking this thread to see what Brogan is getting called out about, and then making a big point of doing the opposite to Brogan to try and gain favour. It all feels very contrived to me like she saw everyone sticking up for Becca and now she wants in on the action herself. She’s as fake as the rest of them

Reactions: 31

aries10

“Dog” has been bumped up the list now. We’ll see what the real order is when she’s able to go to Disney again!
‘Vlogging it all’ - no you don’t? You’ve stopped the weekly vlogs as they used to be and now produce mediocre/poor content that comes in dribs and drabs when you can be bothered or if you’ve been paid.

Jbxyz

Also I think it would help her if people would quit fat shaming her. It’s not easy and if she does carry some weight, so what? Judge her actions, not her appearance. I’m sure none of us are exactly ready to take a turn on the Victoria’s Secret runway.

I appreciate that she’s making some more effort and dressing properly and doing makeup - , that’s a sign she’s becoming motivated to get up and do something in the day (hopefully make some content?) but I can’t say I’m enjoying reading the stuff that is basically fat shaming. Okay so yeah she is a lady of leisure eating biscuits all day, but we don’t know her.

At the same time I wish Brogan would just own her weight. It’s your body. Don’t be ashamed of it. Own it. I notice Beth has posted some very relatable and funny stuff about herself on this topic.

Brogan, don’t photoshop yourself. You don’t need to. Do not erase who you are, whatever that is.

• Heart
  • Haha

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
Someone asked if she was going skiing this year and she said no because of Bonnie, yet they're going Disney? Ummm....

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Emmapism

VIP Member
Omg! Does she know what terminal means? I doubt it.

Christ on a bike.

'I've got two weeks to live'

'Awww no, are you looking forward to Christmas?'

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30