Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rules on AD gifted have changed.... come on brogie get up to speed with it

Reactions: 6
Literally has had the dog 1 day and theres an AD for stuff from a dog company.
Theres no way she got approached by them first, she must have approached them.

Poor Bonnie. Can we just talk about how Brogan is throwing the toy at the wall, poor Bonnies nearly knocking herself trying to get it. Thats not safe.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
All I'm going to say is that what I'm about to say is coming out of jealousy because I'm tired. I'm tired because I'm a key worker during covid and work 40+ hours with the general public, who some are understanding and friendly and some are not, which is understandable given all the circumstances. I'm woman enough to admit but...

how does some like brogan have it all??! I got to therapy to work through my personal issues and relationship issues (abandonment and commitment issues are fun :rolleyes::rolleyes:), I work full time, I have a dad that I haven't seen in 15 years, a mum I love and who has shown me life that isn't always sunshine and rainbows. And although I'm lucky in some ways but yet sometimes I feel like I'm far behind with everyone and my peers!

She barely does any work and if she does, it's LOW quality of work and still have the house, the boyfriend, the dog, the bank of mummy and "stepdad" John! Like, it's not fair.

I know I sound like a kid, but, duck me.

Why be the best version of yourself when you can be like brogan and still get it all?

I'm tired. I'm off to bed. Be safe everyone xo
It’s so sad that you feel like that but please don’t look at what somebodys life looks like from the outside and think they have it all. I’m not sticking up for brogie i’m just meaning this in general that what someones life ‘looks like’ is far from what it actually is! Especially these ‘influencers’ they only share the good bits.
I always look at people at think they’ve got so much more going for them than me and we’re the same age and it always used to get me down. It wasn’t until I was speaking to someone about it and they said they look at me as though i’ve got everything when I laughed it off I sat and thought and from the outside it looks like i’ve got a lot too.
This doesn’t mean I like brogie in the slightest but she has had her struggles as well to be fair. Kicked out from her mums and dads houses, so many friendships lost, yeah it might be her fault but still tit isn’t it.
I strongly believe in everything happens to our time clocks! Everything will work out for you x

Reactions: 8
It's the most work she's done in weeks and surprise surprise it's an gifted item!!

Reactions: 5

Poor Bonnie. Can we just talk about how Brogan is throwing the toy at the wall, poor Bonnies nearly knocking herself trying to get it. Thats not safe.
To me it’s just more evidence that she didn’t get a dog simply because she wanted one or for the sake of it. If dog related brand deals were on her mind more than say...getting the dog a lead, it sort of says everything we need to know. Her long term plan was on getting a dog to help with her branding before she even got the dog. She’s altering her life to generate content rather than the content being her existing life. Bit sad really.

Reactions: 28

This is what I was coming to say, she's clearly been on the beg as there's no way this company saw her post yesterday and sent that stuff.

It's so cringe begging for stuff.

Reactions: 12
Her stories now always have the exact text of what she’s saying. I really enjoy it because I don’t have to turn the volume on and listen to her gasping for breath 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was probably expecting that dog to arrive earlier? It had the lead, bowls, etc...
I was thinking this!! Does make it all seem even shadier though when it seemed like the news came out of nowhere but she’d obviously already contacted companies for freebies??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.