Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think she got her from Gumtree and she hasn't said where shhe got her from because she knows she'll get backlash.

Reactions: 6
I’m just glad they didn’t get a puppy and have given an older dog a home. Surely that’s a good thing right?

Reactions: 10
It’s clear Bonny prefers benji 🤣

I can see Brogan getting jealous of Bonny getting all of Benjis attention.🤗

Reactions: 7

Benji totally prefers Bonnie already 😂 when Benji is back working away it will be Bonnie he will be excited to come home to not Bogie, who at that point will no doubt be overwhelmed and see it as an excuse to give Benji all the dog tasks she didn't have time to do that day.

I also hope that they didn't just decide to take the dog when Disney made that announcement as a pick me up. Can see Brogie being all flustered, unhappy and wondering what to do with her content now Disney trip is likely off and so gets the dog as 'disney plaster/band aid' as she needs something 'now'. I really really hope that isn't the case.

Also having a dog so full of energy with an owner who literally has no energy.......😬. I just hope she understands the responsibility and its not just a phase for Instagram/Youtube for Bonnie's sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait... so they didn't have a lead or anything for her?? Surely you'd prepare yourself before hand?

Reactions: 22
I am slightly concerned about it being a working dog. I know shooting etc isn't everyones cup of tea, each to their own, but my Dad used to shoot before he passed away and always had working springer spaniels. Unfortunately he became ill and re-homed his 4 springers, 2 managed to be homed to people who continued to work them, 2 went to families who didn't work them. Unfortunately one that went to a family home, ended up becoming quite nasty, snapping at children etc and unfortunately was put down after biting one of their chileren. I do believe probably as it was a totally different lifestyle to what it was used to and I'm just concerned that if Bonnie has been a working dog and enjoys it, it could be quite a big lifestyle change for her and not always for the better, i do wish them the best of luck with her however!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Wait... so they didn't have a lead or anything for her?? Surely you'd prepare yourself before hand?
@Emxxx I know its off-topic but before I got my tropical fish I did exactly that prepared the tank got food, treats any other accessories needed its just bloody common sense shes bored of the dog already she dotes on Ben she can tell with Brogan it's just for show wonder what mummy thinks of all this shes been quiet about her lately.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else shocked she bought nothing Disney themed 😂 maybe for now the bowls beds and toys are just temporary until her shop Disney order arrives 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s what I commented - makes the whole thing seem like they just picked up a stray dog off the streets!?!

Bonnie prefers Benji and Benji prefers Bonnie too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
RSPCA came to my house, spoke to my boss - I had to show them everything I had
I commend Brogan for adopting however if she literally did not have anything prepared for the dog then I’m judging the organisation they went through rather than her. With mine we had two home checks, financial income checks, we had to show we had prepared an area and supplies, a bed, for the dog and before we were allowed the animals they must be introduced to everyone it will come into contact with daily. Understandably this is difficult with the current situation but I am shocked nobody corroborated that there were basic things like collars and a LEAD. How else do you expect the new owners to even keep the dog?

Owners should be more prepared but it is ultimately the responsibility of the organisation to ensure they are putting that animal in safe hands.

Reactions: 11
Yes it’s very strange they hadn’t got anything in preparation..... I agree they’ve bought her from gumtree or Facebook 😱

Reactions: 8
Like a few people have been commenting I reckon she probably got her via Gumtree and doesn't want to disclose it..

Though I'm glad she has rehomed an older dog, also I've heard black dogs are the less favourable in dog homes as they're less 'instagrammable' which is actually heartbreaking. I can't fault Brogie for rehoming a dog to be honest and Bonnie is adorable. I'm much more of a dog person so maybe I've gone soft on Brogie :D I'll have to see how she's coping in a few months before I call her out..

• Heart
You are correct. I don't agree with what brogan and binky did to Becca, it was absolutely horrific and shameful. But Becca spoke very badly about people on tattle, she tried to distance herself from us as if she is any better. Apologising for participating here. She is no angel. She turned on Brogan and she turned on us, she's not an ally to tattlers.
Im genuinely shocked how blind people on this thread are.
She was delighted with herself sharing “information” on here about brogan.
Members even warned her it wasn’t on and she’s be caught out, and she was pretty much laughing along knowing she was getting into it too much..

brogan had every right to be angry with her, (Binky I’ve no time for, she’s an idiot)

things died down, they could have gone back to normal.
and becca came BACK on here as her “friend” trying to imply “becca” had tried to commit suicide because of brogan??
That’s next level fucked up and it’s very clear from the post it was her, other users noticed it as well.

now she back on YouTube 🤣😂

becca has lost many friends in the past, not just gabby and brogan.
Brogan WAS the victim in this, like her or not, she was, and then becca tried to link a suicide attempt to her. Who does that?
I’m shocked to see tattle support her like they did.
The girl clearly needs help and I wish her well but I’d never support that.

off topic but also not 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nah. Brogan was a victim of nothing.

Becca has issues for sure but telling us all Brogan was violating lockdown doesn't make Brogan a victim. Becca tattled on her.

I don't condone the 'friend' who came on here afterwards. That was disturbed. But Brogan setting the dogs (Binky) on Becca wasn't cool either.

It was messed up all around but I disagree that Brogan was a victim in all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Nah. Brogan was a victim of nothing.

Becca has issues for sure but telling us all Brogan was violating lockdown doesn't make Brogan a victim. Becca tattled on her.

I don't condone the 'friend' who came on here afterwards. That was disturbed. But Brogan setting the dogs (Binky) on Becca wasn't cool either.

It was messed up all around but I disagree that Brogan was a victim in all this.
Both acted like tits (I like becca and I still see she acted stupid) but at least one of them reacted like an adult and owned up to their behaviour. The other got salty that their desire to be the next Coleen Rooney backfired and threw a tantrum. We also have to remember that brogan and becca were not friends unlike how she wanted everyone to believe. Becca didn’t owe her tit.

I believe Brogans inability to be the bigger person and her overwhelming need to get attention which led to her behaviour with the becca situation is what has led to everything backfiring on her lately. She got exposure which is what she wanted, but it was more scrutiny which she gained, not praise.

All she achieved from that game and all summer is to draw people towards her shortcomings and I think her lack of posting and yet trying to jump on anything popular shows that she knows she messed up.

EDIT : hopefully now at least the dog will give her some drive to make content and a bit of a fresh start.

Last edited:
Are we seriously bringing this up again? Brogan just got a dog, and has finally started producing content again. Can we at least talk about that?

Reactions: 11
Everyone on here complains that her mum panders to her but you all do it too.
One healthy snack and she gets a pat on the back! A few pics of the dog and she’s being deemed as a changed woman. Come off it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I have never seen Ben so happy before.

I cant believe they did not buy anything for the dog beforehand, they were actively looking for a dog.

Not touching the Brogan/Becca situation, not even with a 10 foot pole.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.