Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did you speak to them? We re-booked last week for September next year over the phone and dining plan was still included (just no discount on 14 day tickets etc!). They are only cancelling disney dining plans for this and all disney reservations until next year! If you also go through the process of booking online, you have the option to add it onto the booking etc.

Agree about the vlog being awful! Makes me boil with rage that there is a pandemic/recession etc. going on and they paid her to promoted their nearly £500 product!?
It was only announced this week, I think yesterday or Tuesday! It’s been confirmed by Disney direct, it’s really poor service really as so many people have booked for next year or rearranged to next year and have paid for the dining plan. You can’t even add it with Disney direct anymore and you could at the start of the week 🥺🥺

Reactions: 2
Why does anyone need to be taking a bag with them to walk a dog? A picnic maybe but daily walks? No. Stick yer keys in ya pocket and get out the door and go walk for two hours. Dog walking shouldn’t require all this faffing around. Not everything about life needs to be turned into this glamorous event....just get out and do it.
Pack with me - for bonnie’s daily walk....
Featuring packing cubes from Ikea but they don’t sell them any more!
Watch this space........

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The weight gain is also compounded by the IUD...They say there's no research to indicate that you gain weight on it but almost all people do.

I got the mirena 3 months ago and I've put on heaps of weight because of it.

I don't get hiding the weight watches side, unless it's an ad. Maybe this is the 'difficult company she was working with? :cautious:

Reactions: 5
Totally forgot to mention the shade Benji gives her in this weeks vlog for doing f*** all in the kitchen 😂 “I’ve had to show her where everything in the kitchen is” genius

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't even know what she's doing with WW but that's her affair. But the bag for dog-walking???? I have kitchen towel and a bag rammed in my back pocket and that's it. Should I be taking a picnic, a map of Britain, an Animal Crossing guide, a tent in case of bad weather, a pet pigeon and a spare pop-up snack stop? So confused right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I used to click her videos so fast when she uploaded but I haven't watched the last 5 or 6 as I've increasingly found them tedious and boring, although I've got the gist of what's going on from the comments here.

Advertising a £400+ projector when the majority of employees in this country have been on furlough (or perhaps have even lost their jobs) shows her lack of tact and awareness. She will literally take any paying gig to advertise any old sh*t and has zero consideration whenever it fits her "brand", demographic or whenever certain partnerships in certain climates are even suitable.

Let's be honest, we won't see that projector again once the cheque clears.

I wish she'd vlog her WW journey instead. I'd find that content so much more engaging. WW and Slimming World stuff tends to do pretty well on youtube and it could help her gain new subs too. I'd even take a video of Benji prepping and chatting through the meals over her current output.

I honestly really liked her older stuff; she was very relatable and open and honest about the "highs and lows of adulthood." I mean her no malice but I think it's a shame she's loosing (lost?) the likability and realness which is what made her stand out and me subscribe to her in the first place.

Nowadays she's just QVC with heavy breathing and a lap dog ...oh and Bonnie too.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My dog was 9 last week, we have never once taken a bag on a walk and we've walked hundreds of miles with him ! Dog poo bags in one pocket and keys in the other, simples !

Reactions: 9
QVC with heavy breathing needs to make it into the next thread title surely? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Quite frankly I’m disappointed we haven’t had an update on that sunflower seed her neighbours gave her in week 2 of lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Quite frankly I’m disappointed we haven’t had an update on that sunflower seed her neighbours gave her in week 2 of lockdown
Oh it’s been binned I reckon.

*waits for update on IG that sunflower is in fact thriving on the window sill’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When did you speak to them? We re-booked last week for September next year over the phone and dining plan was still included (just no discount on 14 day tickets etc!). They are only cancelling disney dining plans for this and all disney reservations until next year! If you also go through the process of booking online, you have the option to add it onto the booking etc.

Agree about the vlog being awful! Makes me boil with rage that there is a pandemic/recession etc. going on and they paid her to promoted their nearly £500 product!?
If I was out for 2 hours I’d get a bag. For water, collapsable bowl etc. But for a standard half hour dog walk in the morning you literally need nothing. She’s so OTT. And even though she says she’ll do long walks and need the bag, she won’t do anyyyy long walks without benji - cos she’s lazy

Reactions: 12
WTF is that coat on the dog, it is a spaniel they love wet and mud ! My spaniel would find a new home if I put a coat on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it really strange that she’s gone from saying ‘oh my brother, he works on a super yacht’ to casually dropping in ‘he’s in the projector business’. If she never mentioned it I would not care at all but it’s just weird how she didn’t explain at all after constantly reminding us of his job before.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In the dog walking clip she's wearing work out leggings with a hand bag! That's a total hate of mine! It's like wearing pajamas bottoms with a suit jacket!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WTF is that coat on the dog, it is a spaniel they love wet and mud ! My spaniel would find a new home if I put a coat on him 😂
If she wanted a pretty dog that will politely walk along the path in a coat she got the wrong breed. Spaniels are born to go nuts and run like mad for miles in the grass,undergrowth and MUD. They are born for this environment. If she’s putting a coat on it and that thing stays on during the walk, that walk isnt long or stimulating enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.