Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets hope she doesn't get bored after a few months and move on to the next exciting thing....

Reactions: 6
I really wanted to come out of this vlog feeling positive because at the beginning they all looked so happy and Bonnie is super cute. But as usual...

She’s missed out on a whole bunch of content she could have created, going through the adoption process and getting the how I ready for a dog etc (if anyone is interested I have a cat adoption vlog from earlier in lockdown lmao)

I’m hoping this will be a good thing for Brogan and motivate her to get out more and also create better content. But anyway, here are the things that annoyed me the most:

- why did they not have a collar, harness etc sorted before she arrived?? When we adopted our cat we made sure EVERYTHING was here before he arrived. Why am I not surprised she left it all to the last minute
- both of them in Pets at Home during lockdown..... I’m not even gonna go there
- “we had to take her on a walk, well, Benji took her on a walk actually” lol surprising
- “I do need her to come up here, I’m going to get her a little bed for my office” idk why this one annoyed me so much lol

I’m actually shocked she was so calm when she said they’d had a few accidents!

Reactions: 25
Few things I wouldn’t of done if I was bogie... as bogie loves her teddy’s I wouldn’t of given Bonnie any soft toys as she will now see any teddy as her teddy.

I wouldn’t of encouraged her to go upstairs, if Bonnie had no interest in going up there, don’t encourage - once a dog learns about beds etc that’s it, you’ve lost your place in bed. I understand the office being up there but the dog can be left alone for a few hours downstairs and bogie could check on her every half hour etc.
I also don't understand why they they replaced the carpet upstairs if they are allowing her up there? Thought the whole point of the old carpet downstairs was because of the dog?

Reactions: 16
I really hope they have thought this through, they have a working cocker spaniel, especially with an older one, Brogan has a trip away basically every other month and benji works away from home nearly every day during the week. Seems rushed to me. The amount of “staged pictures” she already has put of that poor dog on Instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Also, oh how I laughed when they took a backpack to take dog food with them.... hahahaha it’s not a baby. You can put a few treats in your pocket - I don’t take anything but water (which I carry) on long walks. My dog has 1 tin a day and dried down all day, dogs are clever and know when they want food hahahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like they’ve been to the beach hut according to her insta photos...?
7498B3E9-4A03-4515-B92B-0D4415B919BD.jpeg
7D7E04B6-7E10-45E5-A33A-2A964871DE7A.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
This could be the making of her! Now she has a dependant who relies on her. It's alright now while Benji is home but once he's drafted into work again she'll be alone taking care of a dog. I'm so glad (and genuinely chuffed) she got an older dog. One, it's less work (sure, still work, but no training or house training!) and two, it's not as instantly INSTAGRAMABLE as a puppy, which would indicate her heart is in the right place (as would adopting in the first place, rather than buying a pedigree baby).
I wouldn’t go that far. A few weeks ago she tweeted that they were looking to rehome a very specific dog: they knew the breed, colour (!) and gender they wanted! It is still quite an instagrammable dog in Brogans eyes. There’s no way she would have gotten a dog she didn’t think was “pretty”.

Reactions: 8
The first few minutes of the video goes in and out of focus like crazy. Seriously Brogan, you’re meant to be a professional?

Reactions: 3
Aw, I’m glad she’s rehomed an older dog.

She lived outside with no blanket, no toys and no bed” 🙄
should have called her orphan Annie.

not sure I believe that to be the truth, she was rehomed not abandoned, but 🤷‍♀️
Either way, I’m happy for them and Bonnie.
And to be honest she will have a better life now than she had before. So it’s a good thing 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else annoyed at her for making out she’s been struggling, thinking she’s got bad news, making people think somethings happened, posting all positive quotes on instagram. when its all for a dog announcement? Very tactical

Reactions: 41
Well Bonnie is officially the best thing in Bogies videos, it took bogie what 9 years....Bonnie....1 video haha! Says something. She’s a cute munchkin, I hope to god when Ben is back at work she is taking her for 1-2 walks a day. Wonder how it will feel when Ben is more excited to come home to Bonnie that Bogie :ROFLMAO:
ps....the dog voice. No!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well Bonnie is officially the best thing in Bogies videos, it took bogie what 9 years....Bonnie....1 video haha! Says something. She’s a cute munchkin, I hope to god when Ben is back at work she is taking her for 1-2 walks a day. Wonder how it will feel when Ben is more excited to come home to Bonnie that Bogie :ROFLMAO:
ps....the dog voice. No!
I was going to say in the video she seemed to gravitate towards Benji, so we’ll see what happens when he goes away, I hope she doesn’t just let her sleep on his side of the bed as a replacement 😂

Reactions: 5
Lets hope she doesn't get bored after a few months and move on to the next exciting thing....
Come on, this is Brogan, there's a pattern here, Benji was what was going to turn her life around, then the house, now a dog. She'll be back to usual in a couple of months and then it'll be either a baby or a wedding she needs to fill that aching void in her life.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else annoyed at her for making out she’s been struggling, thinking she’s got bad news, making people think somethings happened, posting all positive quotes on instagram. when its all for a dog announcement? Very tactical
Yes. She's a disgusting human being because she manipulates everything she does for attention and concern. The dog has clearly been well looked after previously so suggesting it was uncared for and left outside is just to make her look good. She had vulnerable fans worried about her and it was just all for clickbait and attention. When the congratulations and newness of this wears off in a few months I truly hope she still gives the dog the same attention. This is make or break for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Come on, this is Brogan, there's a pattern here, Benji was what was going to turn her life around, then the house, now a dog. She'll be back to usual in a couple of months and then it'll be either a baby or a wedding she needs to fill that aching void in her life.
Exactly. She's unhappy and thinks a new stage in life will provide happiness. it won't because she gets her validation from strangers on the internet rather than building real relationships, doing good things being charitable etc.

Reactions: 7
Yes! I know she didn’t specify whether it was good or bad personal things going on - she definitely make it sound as though it was bad. She cut a vlog short, didn’t bother to finish it off and said it was for personal reasons. I get she would be excited to get the dog but this is her job surely she could have finished the vlog off properly.

I feel she has got the dog now as her channel is going down the bin and she know it. The dog will boost it now. She will continue to get paid doing duck all but pushing a few dog pics a day.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.