Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneyprincess

I just watched her vlog from 2 years ago ( yes I’m that bored ) and she was complaining about how she has no clothes as she’s gone up a whole dress size and none of her summer stuff fits. She looks about 1/2 stone bigger now than these vlogs at least. She must of had to buy a whole new wardrobe

Attachments

Reactions: 1

PumpkinSpiced84

Oh my god I cannot believe thread 30 is a thing! I haven't posted in forever, forgot she even existed:LOL:. Catching up on previous threads I see drama with Julie including abuse?!?! And Becca Rose/Beth??? I have looked through all comments trying to find the original post explaining the drama.. explain pleaseeeeeeeee :love: Bonnie is very cute, I wonder how she will feel having to walk the dog without Benji maybe she will take her bin bags this time to collect the rubbish.. or not :LOL:o_O

Emmapism

VIP Member
Almost time for a new thread! What was that line about QVC that was so great??

There's been some funny stuff on this thread. Plus Bonnie needs to get in there too as she's Brogan's new cash cow.

whatsever you

VIP Member
brogan has said she has paid her own money for the October trip. Staying at all star sports Again which is the cheapest Disney resort on property so loosing the free dining is a massive loss budget wise as it would save them probably £1k even with the upgrade from “free breakfast” to the “quick service dining”

I actually doubt ATD will work with her again after the disaster with her LA trip and the feedback on the videos she did for them 😂😁

no dining plan - free or paid for is available for the whole of 2020 and this week has also been cancelled for 2021 too. You cannot add it to any new booking and feedback from Disney is that they are in the process of removing it from bookings who have already purchased it for next year (it never came out as a free offer as it usually would)
what negative feedback did she get on her LA vlogs??

Disneyprincess

I wonder if brogan is going ahead with the trip, not sure if this has already been spoken about. I have friends who are meant to be going in October and they got emailed today saying by the end of this month they have to decide if they want to cancel or not basically.