Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s fair to discount Brogan though. If she’s not had her own pet before it’s going to take some time for her to build a bond with a pet because she might not know the reality of living with one everyday. My family once got a second dog whilst I was away from the family home and it took me a month or two to truly have a bond with it. You can clearly see, despite her reasons for getting the dog, that she’s finding Bonnie a source of love and affection and I hope it does bring her this and makes her happier. I’m not going to write her off before she’s had a chance is all I’m saying.

Reactions: 20
It would actually be the tweet of 2020 if brogan came on and said she did something for benji. It’s embarrassing the constant posts saying he made her lunch or dinner

Reactions: 12
It would actually be the tweet of 2020 if brogan came on and said she did something for benji. It’s embarrassing the constant posts saying he made her lunch or dinner
I’m quite sad for her she does all these posts making out he is boyfriend goals for making her some meals when in reality this is basic stuff people do for one another 🤦‍♀️

So many girls these days are obsessed with making out their boyfriend is better than everyone else’s on social media and it’s getting dull.

Reactions: 22
God yes. Isn't it enough for you to know he's being good to you? Again, if you're constantly posting about it, you're looking to your friends and followers to essentially validate your relationship. Something you wouldn't do if it was a healthy one or you were sure of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah here we go with the ‘I have really thick hair’ AGAIN haha :LOL: maybe she should have a look at a braid or ponytail with thick hair. She has lots of thin, un brushed/styled hair.

Reactions: 16
I love how she had to tag ghd in the tweet. It’s clearly a beg to get some sent to her.
They aren’t gonna send you some when your content isn’t even hair or beauty tastes Brogan

also don’t ask for people’s advice then just like there tweets it’s so rude. Reply back to you viewers. Still don’t get how you have 75k

Her shadow 😂😂

They done SO much in this lockdown guys, played games, went on walks, watched lots of TV and movies, cooked and ate lots of food, don't forget the boring ass puzzles.... Oh and managed to do about 4 crap videos!!

So much!!! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry the meals that ‘WE’ cooked together!? 🤣 you mean the meals poor Benj cooked. You couldn’t even be bothered to make your sandwiches 🙄

Reactions: 16
5E32F066-D8D9-4070-A7DD-ECFEA017282A.jpeg

With this and her chef & dog walker going back to work today I feel we could be in for an epic meltdown.

Reactions: 9
Woke up feeling down this morning then saw Bogies tweet about how thick her hair is....thanks Bogie have now got a smile on my face 😄 why can’t she see what we see 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Oh honestly. Why’s she done an Instagram post like Benji’s going off to war? She’s talking about a global pandemic like it was an extended holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh honestly. Why’s she done an Instagram post like Benji’s going off to war? She’s talking about a global pandemic like it was an extended holiday
I don’t suppose she even got up to give the fond farewell to the great hunter-gatherer. That silhouette photo looks as if it was taken on June 1st when they went to beach. I recognise it because of the strange shape she looked with her hair and bag. Once I saw it I couldn’t unsee it. Sorry.
73E195C4-3BC0-4B2C-8ECB-4328AE800EF3.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Came on here just to rant about her thick hair tweet. Not even “thick”, “REALLY THICK” !?!!? How is she this blind? Her hair is so thin and awful!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.