Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has YouTube not got a grip on this? You tubers buying subs has gone on for way way too long - they should be punished
I agree. If I was a brand I would look at average views per video and engagement on each video rather than subs as subs definitely do not reflect who is actually watching and can be bought so easily. Brogan really has an audience on Youtube of approx 15-35k depending on the topic now, thats more a truer reflection of her numbers. Brogan turning off her likes/dislikes should be a red flag for any brand too.

Same on Instagram, there are 'influencers' with 200k plus followers and very little engagement which would usually show they have just bought their followers. Just wish brands looked more into who they work with.

The 100k award for Brogan is another status thing. She doesn't care about the content or the subscribers she just wants to be able to say she got the 100k award then she can say 'look everyone, i worked so hard to get this, am so proud of myself'. Everything with her is to show off, so sad and tragic really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I am genuinely curious as to how she fills her day.

I’d love for her to do a timelapsed day in the life vlog. So she literally records EVERYTHING! Speeds it up and then uploads it.

Reactions: 11
I am genuinely curious as to how she fills her day.

I’d love for her to do a timelapsed day in the life vlog. So she literally records EVERYTHING! Speeds it up and then uploads it.
Would just be her switching positions on the sofa and getting up to eat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree. If I was a brand I would look at average views per video and engagement on each video rather than subs as subs definitely do not reflect who is actually watching and can be bought so easily. Brogan really has an audience on Youtube of approx 15-35k depending on the topic now, thats more a truer reflection of her numbers. Brogan turning off her likes/dislikes should be a red flag for any brand too.

Same on Instagram, there are 'influencers' with 200k plus followers and very little engagement which would usually show they have just bought their followers. Just wish brands looked more into who they work with.

The 100k award for Brogan is another status thing. She doesn't care about the content or the subscribers she just wants to be able to say she got the 100k award then she can say 'look everyone, i worked so hard to get this, am so proud of myself'. Everything with her is to show off, so sad and tragic really.
agree with everything you said.
In regards to the bold bit- it would be an accomplishment if she managed to get it without buying the followers. I just don’t understand how you could then brag about it when you know it’s not real.
I would like to know i worked hard for my reward and I deserved it.

Reactions: 2
Dunno why this came up 🤣 I hate feet 🦶 but if things get tight Bogey, we know you love whipping the beef feet out.. 5 grand! 😮
07D880AA-BFC3-42FD-A2CD-04E90604BFE7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I work in social media marketing! 👋We definitely look at the engagement rate in ratio to following over everything else. It makes me laugh how many people do actually buy followers thinking it'll get them brand deals! Another thing we look into is how they execute their content... and quite frankly, I would NEVER work with Brogan. I'd guarantee there's no ROI. You hit the nail on the head!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Brogan likely earns at least 30-40k at the moment. It’s highly unlikely Julie would be able to offer her a role on even 20k unless she drops her 2 members of staff she currently hires. Brogan has her head in the clouds and thinks positive positive quotes, manifesting success and being “kind to herself” is enough. More and more people are seeing her true colours, this is clear from how many dislikes her videos Get to the point she now keeps it turned off. She can delete negative comments all she wants but she can’t go on forever. She is so unlikeable because of her attitude.
Yeah I agree - I just don’t think she’s ever gonna find a job where she can get paid so much for doing so little..... I do wonder what she’ll do when YouTube dries up for her

Reactions: 7
To be fair I could spend all day typing on tattle xenforo* and it could look like I’m working a lot. 🤗🤣🤫

*If you know, you know. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I work in social media marketing! 👋We definitely look at the engagement rate in ratio to following over everything else. It makes me laugh how many people do actually buy followers thinking it'll get them brand deals! Another thing we look into is how they execute their content... and quite frankly, I would NEVER work with Brogan. I'd guarantee there's no ROI. You hit the nail on the head!
Oo, another marketing person! I recently gave up my job in influencer marketing to be a full Time mum! And for the record, I’d never work with Brogan either!

Reactions: 7
She only does YouTube cause she can’t be arsed doing anything else. I’m sorry, and no disrespect to anyone, but let’s be real.. YouTube is EASY money, no matter how much she wants to act like she works soooooo hard and it’s so tough, she has it good. If the ads suddenly stop coming in and she is only earning pennies through her AD sense she won’t carry on. She’d HATE to have to go and get a job and work for someone else. She can’t cope with being told what to do/that she’s wrong or given some constructive criticism to improve. I think unless she changes and addresses some of her issues, Brogan is on a downward spiral. In two years time, I can’t see her being online and she will have to get a job. She probably has freelance as a back up in her head thinking she can do social media but I do actually think she may struggle with this. There are so many agencies out there who hire grads fresh out of uni and people with more experience actually managing company social accounts not personal ones. She was last freelance in 2016/2017 and a lot has changed and developed since then.
exactly. there are lots of YouTubers like this actually - started youtube when they were young and actually enjoyed it, realised they could make money off it and are now still doing it for the sake of it and the easy money.
if brogan started youtube nowadays she would have no subscribers. i hate to say this but she doesn't have much going for her and her content is tit. she should be thanking her lucky stars she started when she did

Reactions: 19
If she makes this much money doing f*** all, she could live in luxury if she got a part time job (for me luxury is having money left over after paying all the bills and food for the month). Even if she stuck to the freelancing gigs, they might have been able to get a house at a better location or a better deal on the mortgage.

Reactions: 5
Oo, another marketing person! I recently gave up my job in influencer marketing to be a full Time mum! And for the record, I’d never work with Brogan either!
Influencers are so hard to work with! They just come across as money-grabbing sods all the time. I've worked with some awful influencers! Good on you though being a full time mum! :D

Reactions: 14
Influencers are so hard to work with! They just come across as money-grabbing sods all the time. I've worked with some awful influencers! Good on you though being a full time mum! :D
I had to give it up because I hung out on here too much and became cynical about how awful some of them were 🤣 We has some howlers of emails I wish I could share ..

just really am above that vacuous world now I think.. I might go back in a few years when my son starts school but my partner got a promotion and I’ve got a bit used to maternity leave .. !

I really think Brogan might leave the influencer world in under ayear ..

Reactions: 15
, I really think Brogan might leave the influencer world in under ayear ..

@disneys Wish it was now shes dying down anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
, I really think Brogan might leave the influencer world in under ayear ..

@disneys Wish it was now shes dying down anyway.
Do you think she's already thinking she's getting bit jaded with it all?

In that 73 questions video she mentioned that she might not be doing youtube in 10 years. Maybe she knows that there no longevity in it with such a real small following and such poor engagement with her audience.

Reactions: 5
I had to give it up because I hung out on here too much and became cynical about how awful some of them were 🤣 We has some howlers of emails I wish I could share ..

just really am above that vacuous world now I think.. I might go back in a few years when my son starts school but my partner got a promotion and I’ve got a bit used to maternity leave .. !

I really think Brogan might leave the influencer world in under ayear ..
Haha I can imagine! The amount of emails and Instagram messages I get of people BEGGING for freebies or to be paid to do a story is unreal 😂 I can imagine Brogan is the type to insta message a brand demanding freebies in return of a 3 second story 😂

Reactions: 4
As Brogan’s channel is pretty much dead and she now spends her days fighting for Benji’s attention now he’s found his true love in Bonnie, she’s not giving much to talk about.

So to get this thread moving again, let’s all share our favourite Brogan moments from over the years.

I’ll start with the infamous ironing incident of July 2019. Still one of my highlights and makes me laugh to this day when I iron (standing up!)

4764BDC1-9785-4433-9373-5251B1C0AA83.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.