Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adorable dog, I can't bear to think of the poor thing being mistreated. I really hope she wasn't. šŸ˜“

I have to add outside the subjects of doggies - healthy eating clearly went by the by pretty quick?? Ordering pizza. Doesn't look any different (I'm currently on 7th June so 4 days ago and she looks no different!!). Snack cupboard full of treats. Buying ready made beg-gets (did I hear that right in the vlog!!!!?)
Probably telling herself that she doesn't need to cut back on junk food now that she has a dog to exercise every day. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
All I'm going to say is that what I'm about to say is coming out of jealousy because I'm tired. I'm tired because I'm a key worker during covid and work 40+ hours with the general public, who some are understanding and friendly and some are not, which is understandable given all the circumstances. I'm woman enough to admit but...

how does some like brogan have it all??! I got to therapy to work through my personal issues and relationship issues (abandonment and commitment issues are fun :rolleyes::rolleyes:), I work full time, I have a dad that I haven't seen in 15 years, a mum I love and who has shown me life that isn't always sunshine and rainbows. And although I'm lucky in some ways but yet sometimes I feel like I'm far behind with everyone and my peers!

She barely does any work and if she does, it's LOW quality of work and still have the house, the boyfriend, the dog, the bank of mummy and "stepdad" John! Like, it's not fair.

I know I sound like a kid, but, duck me.

Why be the best version of yourself when you can be like brogan and still get it all?

I'm tired. I'm off to bed. Be safe everyone xo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Just an observation, and happy to be corrected as I haven't (and don't intend to breed my springer (one is enough!!!!!!)) but I wonder if B-Dawg has had a litter recently? Her nipples are very swollen, when I compare to my witches who hasn't. She's got such a precious face, there's something about spaniels that makes me go gooey.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All I'm going to say is that what I'm about to say is coming out of jealousy because I'm tired. I'm tired because I'm a key worker during covid and work 40+ hours with the general public, who some are understanding and friendly and some are not, which is understandable given all the circumstances. I'm woman enough to admit but...

how does some like brogan have it all??! I got to therapy to work through my personal issues and relationship issues (abandonment and commitment issues are fun :rolleyes::rolleyes:), I work full time, I have a dad that I haven't seen in 15 years, a mum I love and who has shown me life that isn't always sunshine and rainbows. And although I'm lucky in some ways but yet sometimes I feel like I'm far behind with everyone and my peers!

She barely does any work and if she does, it's LOW quality of work and still have the house, the boyfriend, the dog, the bank of mummy and "stepdad" John! Like, it's not fair.

Why be the best version of yourself when you can be like brogan and still get it all?

Itā€™s Advertising. Itā€™s whatā€™s wrong with the world. Doing the bare minimum but getting paid a ridiculous amount.
EVERYTHING IS A LIE. Oh and also no morals...

Reactions: 14
I think Brogan looked worse in the vlog, more sunburnt and puffy than usual. Also near the beginning when she is sat down by the dog bed in the black jumpsuit, it clung to every roll.

Reactions: 7

I don't understand how you can feel jealous of someone who is clearly desperately unhappy.

You're doing something useful in the world and have people who love you. That's a million times more precious than the faux life she lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't understand how you can feel jealous of someone who is clearly desperately unhappy.

You're doing something useful in the world and have people who love you. That's a million times more precious than the faux life she lives.
This! Her entire existence is meaningless. We all come on here to chat about her to kill some time. She should be jealous of you.

Reactions: 17
I think Brogan looked worse in the vlog, more sunburnt and puffy than usual. Also near the beginning when she is sat down by the dog bed in the black jumpsuit, it clung to every roll.
Agreed, I mean disheveled doesnā€™t quite cover it. When exactly did she stop taking care of her self? The min she met Ben? Honestly she looked alright before, but the hair is the worst Iā€™ve ever seen it. If I ever saw a girl in need of a makeover, itā€™s her. If this is the worst she looked from only having a dog a week, god help her when she has kids and youā€™ve only had two hours sleep, and baby throw up all over you lol.

Reactions: 8

ā€œBroganTateXOā€ is not real... what we see is an edited false version of her life. She is no way perfect and does not have it all and probably spends month begging for a crappy freebie. You have and will get much further than her professionally, mentally and personally. She is literally a walking brand, and a crap one at that!

Reactions: 20

I havenā€™t got any advice but to say... your feelings are fully valid, itā€™s fine to be jealous, I am too! You donā€™t sound like a kid. Hope you sleep well x

• Heart
Reactions: 11

It is incredibly frustrating when you work so hard and then watch these ā€˜Influencersā€™ just get things seemingly handed to them on a plate. Itā€™s frustrating but please donā€™t let this get to you. She shows us the airbrushed, edited and dramatised bits of her life.
That is all.
You are doing such an amazing thing during a very scary time and you are worth 100 of Brogan.
I do sympathise though because I feel just as frustrated of S&D getting Ā£10,000 off their fans by sending out some crappy pins.

Donā€™t let these people get on your wick!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also I feel she RT this to remind us she donates blood, in case you didn't know.

I'm sure as a white woman, she had the rare RO blood type, black sickle cell sufferers normally have. šŸ˜‘ (She will argue she did it to spread awareness, but I can see through her)
Screenshot_20200610-082058_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 4
Sorry that bit about Brobeg being airbrushed made me laugh out loud I was picturing her being Gemma Miles and all fake tan an silver extensions I don't know why it's been a long day :ROFLMAO:

Yea Bonnie is defo a daddys girl Brogan seems scared to go near at times or get close to her maybe as Ben has had more experience did you see in the kitchen that Brogan even bores the poor dog that she went to sleep in her company jesus christ the dog is meant to be excited only moves with Ben

Reactions: 2
She hasnā€™t adopted, she has rehomed and they have done that because puppy prices are through the roof at the mo, sprocker pups are at Ā£1500! Crazy money, she wonā€™t have been willing to wait as her channel needs new content!

Just an observation, and happy to be corrected as I haven't (and don't intend to breed my springer (one is enough!!!!!!)) but I wonder if B-Dawg has had a litter recently? Her nipples are very swollen, when I compare to my witches who hasn't. She's got such a precious face, there's something about spaniels that makes me go gooey.
I thought this too.. a few have said she doesnā€™t look like sheā€™d make the ā€œcutā€ to be a working dog so perhaps she was used to breed on the farm?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She hasnā€™t adopted, she has rehomed and they have done that because puppy prices are through the roof at the mo, sprocker pups are at Ā£1500! Crazy money, she wonā€™t have been willing to wait as her channel needs new content!
Iā€™m on the lookout for a pup, spaniel or collie cross type and most working cockers and sprocker pups are nearer Ā£3000 each..... it's horrific... I wouldā€™ve thought Bonnie was a private rehome that probably involved a-bit of cash

Iā€™m the first to judge brogan. But fair play to her today. Weā€™ve been judging her for not doing anything and sheā€™s making a point that she is, fine. I hope she keeps it up ā˜ŗ And that that gorgeous little doggy gets all the love and attention and walks it deserves when benji goes back to work šŸ‘€

Ahhhh I realised as I typed this. Someone had a theory that benji was furloughed so brogan gave herself the time off as a ā€œwhy should I work if heā€™s notā€ and now heā€™s going back sheā€™s suddenly sprung into action šŸ¤”

Reactions: 27
I love how paying an invoice and signing a contract is somehow hard work. Filing emails? Come on haha
And waiting for an Amazon delivery?! What does that involve? Sitting on your backside and waiting for the doorbell to ring. Honestly, these pathetic influencers really know how to make doing duck all sound like a busy day.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.