Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Checking our ESTAs’, I’ll save her the job.... all ESTAs are suspended while the US flight ban is still in place. You’re welcome Brogan!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bonny definitely isn’t a working dog, has no one actually seen the vlog? She spent the majority of it sleeping or cuddled up to Benji not running round like a nutter
aww she is definitely a working dog. it's not about whether she was trained to work that wont make her calmer. a working cocker spaniel Is the bread name. it is in their DNA to be out on the fields all day they are not bread to be 100 % house dogs really

Reactions: 9
The waiting for the Amazon parcel on the to do list! 🤣🤣🤣Come on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aahaha right? What does waiting around for a package do to take away your time?? I'll advocate for influencers here (only because I honestly legitimately would love to be one!), it can (and should) be hard work. A true influencer is constantly on the hustle, finding new ways to engage their audience, working way beyond a normal 9-5 responding to fans, to potential clients, making merch, editing videos, shooting videos, editing photos etc. A real influencer job is NOT an easy road. And I can't imagine how it just feel to do all that, and see someone like Brogan (or Sophie and Dave, two others I follow a lot) put in the very very minimum and still get maximum reward. It must be so demoralising. So I'll defend real influencers, but God the lazy ones who get the world handed to them are the worst!

Is this true?? My friend is due to fly out to Disney in October and she has her head in the sand about it all! I may have to warn her!

‘Checking our ESTAs’, I’ll save her the job.... all ESTAs are suspended while the US flight ban is still in place. You’re welcome Brogan!

Reactions: 6
Is this true?? My friend is due to fly out to Disney in October and she has her head in the sand about it all! I may have to warn her!
Yes, as currently, they are not allowing us into the USA they have suspended ESTAS!

EDIT I'm wrong. Its if you try and travel on one they cancel your ESTA. You aren't allowed in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Phahahaha these pics crack me up!! Wait wait let me just set my camera up on a timer, ok 5 seconds, put my hands over my keyboard and look serious and worky....these ‘candid shots’ are the biggest knob makers of them all. Plus who would choose a pic this unflattering?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
aww she is definitely a working dog. it's not about whether she was trained to work that wont make her calmer. a working cocker spaniel Is the bread name. it is in their DNA to be out on the fields all day they are not bread to be 100 % house dogs really
I meant in the sense that everyone else was saying that she’d been taken from a farm. Not her breed.

Reactions: 1
It’s like she’s surprised the dog wants to play with her toys and takes them out the box.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, this “back to work”/“new routine” isn’t even gonna last a week. Just watch.

Reactions: 8
I used to love the routine having a dog gave to our lives, knowing we had to go on a massive walk everyday cause he was so full of beans... since he passed away I tried to take my cat for a walk and he is having NONE of it 😂😂😂😂 as soon as the harness goes on he flops on the floor... the tit!

Ps gonna go add drink a glass of water to my jobs to do list 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Has Banjo gone back to work then? Is this where this new routine has come from? Bf’s back to work so I guess I should too?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.