Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm Florida is seeing a massive spike in coronavirus cases so there’s a high risk Florida may have to shut everything back down if it gets more out on control.

I’m just so baffled why Brogan isn’t rebooking for a different time! I think she’s just in complete denial hoping everything will calm down by Oct which going by the rapidly increasing cases I don’t think that’s gonna happen.

Reactions: 16
So Megan and her boyfriend recently adopted a dog. I wonder if that escalated Brogans need?? The jealousy and desire to have everything first!
Wouldn’t surprise me. Lately brogan is really coming across as someone who only lives for feeling like she’s better than others. It’s why she refuses to accept criticism or the truth of the covid-19 situation. Particularly with the Disney stuff it’s apparent she keeps saying “we will see, hopefully, keeping an eye on the situation!” Because she’s DYING to have a moment once she goes where she throws it all in the faces of people telling her the reality. You could tell her the sky was blue and she’d disagree as long as she got to feel like she “knew something you didn’t”. And then she decides to tell everyone to google it because actually she doesn’t know tit and when she does, she wants to feel like she’s the only one who knows it and therefore doesn’t share.

She’s been in a position these past years with her channel, small fame, awards, boyfriends, getting a house and lots of money for basically no work. She’s become very used to having things that most people her age simply do not have, hence she feels like she’s “ahead”. I don’t think she’s very accostumed to not having this sense of superiority over her peers and her bullying, brattish behaviour this past summer has highlighted how badly she reacts to not being “on top” of the situation.

Her branding is” navigating the highs and lows of adulthood” (or something to that nature) but how can this be true when she’s mentally still in the school yard?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly! But by all means keep Sebbie's account 😂 She's so odd. 'Adulthood' indeed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only just caught up. Bonnie obviously didn’t like having a hat on and brogans had to hold her like that just to get a picture and get her to stay still. She looks uncomfortable 😔

Reactions: 6
Oh dear, Bonnie hates Brogan already. She keeps smacking her in the face/pushing her away in her Instagram stories 😂 “Get those yellow teeth away from me Bogie”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whats the betting next week's slog will be Bonnie's Birthday, sorry I mean 'a day in the life of....Bonnie's Birthday'. Poor dog is working harder on the content than Brogan

• Haha
Reactions: 20
least she has admitted using Bens insta accounts "too many accounts" god she has every excuse to not do anything give up your job Brogan

Reactions: 11
I dont think she's all there... having a full on birthday party for a dog?? I mean, my cat is 3 on 3rd July but he's a cat and doesn't know...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dont think she's all there... having a full on birthday party for a dog?? I mean, my cat is 3 on 3rd July but he's a cat and doesn't know...
@Emxxx Are we surprised though coming from a girl who makes an insta account for a teddy an takes him in backpacks, poor Bonnie the dog looked uncomfy and was wanting Ben for some normal tlc from a human wait till Disney send her dog coats and carry bags has Brogan picked up the Disney collector keys :sneaky:

Reactions: 6
Also I'm concerned for Bonnie. Im sure she was bought (not rescued) for content. Its awful.

• Sad
Also I'm concerned for Bonnie. Im sure she was bought (not rescued) for content. Its awful.
I think you are right too. I think Benji wanted and will love her for all the right reasons, but Brogan is thinking about how something can benefit her right now. We all know she desperately needs something to bring in the views. Once the novelty (and brand gifting) wears off, Brogan will move on to the next thing. I really hope I am wrong for Bonnie's sake but unfortunately I doubt it.

Reactions: 14
Another thing that is also odd - apart from
Everything pointing towards them getting Bonnie off Gumtree etc, is her age. I mean Bonnies age, we already know Bogies age is 53!
But yeah I was thinking that’s an elderly dog really, being 9!
I asked my friend whom I was with a few days ago what age her cocker spaniels have reached; she has one that passed at 3 (sick) and another one that had to be put to sleep at 10 (due to illness).
The cocker spaniel she’s got now is 8, and she said she considers him being an elderly dog, and the vet bill for him are astronomical! He just had teeth and a lump removed and special toothpaste and other things to do with his mouth, and the bill was £1000.
She found it strange getting a 9 yr old dog the first time you get a dog.
I could understand if they specifically wanted an old dog, but I just think it was a random “Ohh look someone’s giving away a free dog on gumtree, let’s collect it now” scenario!

Reactions: 15
Everything pointing towards them getting Bonnie off Gumtree etc, is her age. I mean Bonnies age, we already know Bogies age is 53!
I asked my friend whom I was with a few days ago what age her cocker spaniels have reached; she has one that passed at 3 (sick) and another one that had to be put to sleep at 10 (due to illness).
The cocker spaniel she’s got now is 8, and she said she considers him being an elderly dog, and the vet bill for him are astronomical! He just had teeth and a lump removed and special toothpaste and other things to do with his mouth, and the bill was £1000.
I could understand if they specifically wanted an old dog, but I just think it was a random “Ohh look someone’s giving away a free dog on gumtree, let’s collect it now” scenario!
I also think because Benji’s mum’s dog is 12 they’re assuming they’re going to have for her years....

Reactions: 3
You know I do wonder if there’s a reason you’d just give your dog away at 9 y/o.. I mean who would do that? Why? 🤔

My in laws had 2 spaniels one had to be put to sleep at 9 y/o due to losing his back legs & the other suffered a weird old dog type of stroke at like 11 years that unfortunately he didn’t come round from.. I hope they asked a lot of questions from the previous owners before they ‘purchased’ Bonnie esp about her health etc.

Reactions: 8
You know I do wonder if there’s a reason you’d just give your dog away at 9 y/o.. I mean who would do that? Why? 🤔

My in laws had 2 spaniels one had to be put to sleep at 9 y/o due to losing his back legs & the other suffered a weird old dog type of stroke at like 11 years that unfortunately he didn’t come round from.. I hope they asked a lot of questions from the previous owners before they ‘purchased’ Bonnie esp about her health etc.
I’ve seen posts on FB from people looking for new homes for dogs, if the owner has passed away or if the family is divorcing and moving into say an apartment where they can’t have a dog

Reactions: 5
According to google, cocker spaniels live until 12-13, average age.

perhaps Benj pushed for a older dog so he didn’t have a 12 year commitment 🤣

• Haha
Brogan wrote as a reply to a comment, we know she hasn’t had a great start, she’s had a lot of puppies, so maybe who ever sold them to her has used her as much as they can for puppies and is now done

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.