Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG guys there are new Cameo videos up and they’re so bad! One in particular whereby she it’s a birthday video for someone but brogan just talks about bonnies birthday 😂 and randomly says “your friend says you bonded at uni so yeah.. anyway...” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Haha I’m wondering if she’s this desperate for the Disney World views to still go. She just needs to re book tbh! Like you literally can’t do much bar ride the rides. The whole Disney World experience will be completely different and not so fun especially if you have to book in advance what park you go to on each day. My boyfriend and I are completely cancelling our holiday until 202
This is so true!
I know WDW is quite immersive when your in the bubble, but people will literally be just wondering around trying to get on ride and the dining will be a nightmare if you can't make a reservation.

Reactions: 3
I find it weird to buy a bag for dog walks. If we go on long walks I’ll take a water bottle that has a bowl attached some treats and poo bags in my pockets I don’t really understand what she would need. Maybe it’s easier to carry everything in a bag and if she takes a ball etc but doesn’t really seem necessary.
I’m surprised she doesn’t have a bloody packing cube for the dog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
brogan has said she has paid her own money for the October trip. Staying at all star sports Again which is the cheapest Disney resort on property so loosing the free dining is a massive loss budget wise as it would save them probably £1k even with the upgrade from “free breakfast” to the “quick service dining”

I actually doubt ATD will work with her again after the disaster with her LA trip and the feedback on the videos she did for them 😂😁

no dining plan - free or paid for is available for the whole of 2020 and this week has also been cancelled for 2021 too. You cannot add it to any new booking and feedback from Disney is that they are in the process of removing it from bookings who have already purchased it for next year (it never came out as a free offer as it usually would)
I'm sure Disney in detail mentioned in one of her lives that Brogans booking in October was with ATD. I just assumed it would be AD / gifted, since she literally doesn't make a single move on socials without it being AD/ Gifted stuff.

Reactions: 2
Ask and ye shall receive 😂
It’s the expression on her face I hate. Why do people do this 😂

The weight gain is also compounded by the IUD...They say there's no research to indicate that you gain weight on it but almost all people do.

I got the mirena 3 months ago and I've put on heaps of weight because of it.

I don't get hiding the weight watches side, unless it's an ad. Maybe this is the 'difficult company she was working with? :cautious:
Oh my god. I had it 6 months and I’m convinced I’ve put on weight because of that.

Reactions: 2
This is so true!
I know WDW is quite immersive when your in the bubble, but people will literally be just wondering around trying to get on ride and the dining will be a nightmare if you can't make a reservation.
Exactly! Be basically like a normal theme park with more immersive rides. It just would be a complete waste of money considering there won’t be any parades, fireworks, character meet & greets, castle shows, basically anything classed as ‘entertainment’ and Disney are still expecting guests to pay full price for park tickets (unless that’s changed?) and you can’t even go to a different park in the evening if you get bored! And oh you have to obviously wear face masks in the heat too. I’d much rather wait another year when hopefully everything’s more settled and back to normal and get my money’s worth.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure Disney in detail mentioned in one of her lives that Brogans booking in October was with ATD. I just assumed it would be AD / gifted, since she literally doesn't make a single move on socials without it being AD/ Gifted stuff.
Yeah she’s booked with ATD but has said she is paying herself which id think she wouldn’t lie about. She probably booked with them to prove she uses the companies she ads for and to get in their good books 😂😂 Not sure if they were are gifting any experiences such as Mickeys not so scary (not that it’s going ahead). I just really can’t see why anyone would want to travel from the UK to Disney now, it’s so far, so expensive and isn’t the experience she will be use to. Plus atm the 2 week isolation on return still stands so it puts benji in an awkward position

Reactions: 4
In one of the new Cameos, pretty sure it was uploaded today, she says they are still planning on going to WDW and Bonnie will be staying with family... ‘she’ll be alright’...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
In one of the new Cameos, pretty sure it was uploaded today, she says they are still planning on going to WDW and Bonnie will be staying with family... ‘she’ll be alright’...
How do they know ‘she’ll be alright’ she means she *hopes* Bonnie will be alright, because she’s too excited to be back in her ‘happy place’ no matter what the circumstances. She doesn’t give a shite about Bonnie.. the doggo could have separation anxiety for all they know 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bogey, treating her like a teddy she hugs when she’s feeling overwhelmed & then just drops it off at mummies when theres something else to be fake happy about ie: Disney. 🙄

Reactions: 12
OMG guys there are new Cameo videos up and they’re so bad! One in particular whereby she it’s a birthday video for someone but brogan just talks about bonnies birthday 😂 and randomly says “your friend says you bonded at uni so yeah.. anyway...” 😂😂😂
OMG 😮 I don’t know how benji even agreed to take part!! I’d die with embarrassment!

I cannot get over the videos 😅 the amount of times she says ‘ I had a lockdown birthday’ brogie I think the whole world knows that by now. She also seems really out of breath by the end of them which is a bit worrying after just speaking for a few minutes!!

Would you not atleast sort your hair and make up out first?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why does that poor dog spend so much time in her arms like a baby? is that a thing? I mean we had a beautiful pitbull who was an ENORMOUS chunk so i couldn’t have picked him up even if I wanted to.. 😂😂😂

about Disney, I love a good Disney movie but I’m not a hardcore fan like our brogan 😂😂😂 but it seems to me that to go to wdw or any of the Disney resorts right now would just be Disney without the magic.. and is the magic not what millions of people travel there for?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OMG 😮 I don’t know how benji even agreed to take part!! I’d die with embarrassment!

I cannot get over the videos 😅 the amount of times she says ‘ I had a lockdown birthday’ brogie I think the whole world knows that by now. She also seems really out of breath by the end of them which is a bit worrying after just speaking for a few minutes!!

Would you not atleast sort your hair and make up out first?
I can’t believe how little effort she makes to at least look presentable in videos people are PAYING her to do!

Reactions: 11
I find it weird to buy a bag for dog walks. If we go on long walks I’ll take a water bottle that has a bowl attached some treats and poo bags in my pockets I don’t really understand what she would need. Maybe it’s easier to carry everything in a bag and if she takes a ball etc but doesn’t really seem necessary.
She needs a bag to carry her Sunbites in, not sponsored btw, but she used to work with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
okay brogan when i said wear that rainbow jumper i didnt mean the whole month you have other jumpers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cameo..... Lordy lord. Tragic. And why is the dog superglue to her face the whole time. She talked more about the dog than she did the actual job she was paid to do. And that jumper....

Reactions: 10
Cameo is a low point surely.
Brogan time to think long term and get some strategy in place that will pay your mortgage/pension.
This is what most you tubers do, come up with a business etc because anyone with half a brain can see this is not long term for her.

I’m not a fan but miss budget beauty Has 100K subs and still has a normal job and had done a book etc.
The audacity of Brogan to say she’s a business woman and runs her own business - absolute joke I would be mortified.

Reactions: 11
She clearly can’t read music (I’m a pianist). She is simply watching the video of the hands moving on the app she’s using. Even grade 1/2 can read music 🤦🏼‍♀️ grade 4 my arse!
Yep, fellow pianist (actual grade 4 here), and noticed the same thing, she's just copying the hands moving 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.