Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was a joke based on the thread title!
Brogans famous for it now, anyone think that sudden blank cut meant the dog arrived at the door and at how quickly she uploaded the vlog expect an expert how to raise a dog in a week video

Reactions: 5
She just looks dead behind the eyes, like there's nothing going on in there at all 🤣 Not encouraging me to have a pamper, just makes me want to rip my eyes out
Could Superdrug not have sent these to, I don’t know, bleeping key workers instead. FFS.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Haha do you think it’s because yesterday I said if any girl was ever in need of a makeover it’s her....it’s going to take more than a face mask hun :LOL: Get a proper hair cut when you can, a proper twice a day skin routine, and for the love of Pete get clothes advice from a curvy girl that knows what she’s actually doing. The everyday disheveled look is making you look unbelievably unprofessional! I’ve seen women with 3 kids and 2 dogs look more put together haha. Literally no excuse, bags of time on her hands!

Reactions: 11
She just looks dead behind the eyes, like there's nothing going on in there at all 🤣 Not encouraging me to have a pamper, just makes me want to rip my eyes out
Why does she wait till it's an AD "My skin feels so good" maybe if you did that everyday your skin would thank you for it duck sake

Reactions: 7
I love the natural collection from superdrug. Makes me but want to buy it with her being gifted it 😒😒

Reactions: 2
Could Superdrug not have sent these to, I don’t know, bleeping key workers instead. FFS.
Key workers often don’t have the following to sell products. Must brands don’t care about key workers they care about people being influenced o to buying their products.

Reactions: 6
Key workers often don’t have the following to sell products. Must brands don’t care about key workers they care about people being influenced o to buying their products.
Well yes, I understand that but it would be nice wouldn’t it in an ideal world. Or for these influencers to think ‘hang on, I don’t really need this, let me pass it on to someone who really does’.

Reactions: 13
i don’t poppet but it reallllyyy makes me cringe when people refer to their dogs as a baby and call themselves mummy or daddy 🤢 ( sorry to anyone who Does this) you can love your dog all you like but you didn’t concieve or give birth to it.
I’m mum to my dogs... after 12 years of failed fertility treatment they are all I have and all I live for. There’s no harm in it especially in my position. This comment has made me extremely sad...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
I’m a dog mum and proud of it

I’m mum to my dogs... after 12 years of failed fertility treatment they are all I have and all I live for. There’s no harm in it especially in my position. This comment has made me extremely sad...
I’m sure they absolutely adore you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.