Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whenseptemberends

Wow her response to, "best holiday ever?" was extremely telling.

"My favourite holiday ever is definitely the Florida trip I did with Benji in 2018, we went to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios and it was the most amazing holiday I've ever been on, it was so fun, we had no arguments......"

Arguments? Nobody asked about arguments? You don't have to be a statement analyst to realise that it's incredibly telling of their relationship that the 2nd positive she thought to mention was, "no arguments".

• Haha
Reactions: 39

I used to click her videos so fast when she uploaded but I haven't watched the last 5 or 6 as I've increasingly found them tedious and boring, although I've got the gist of what's going on from the comments here.

Advertising a £400+ projector when the majority of employees in this country have been on furlough (or perhaps have even lost their jobs) shows her lack of tact and awareness. She will literally take any paying gig to advertise any old sh*t and has zero consideration whenever it fits her "brand", demographic or whenever certain partnerships in certain climates are even suitable.

Let's be honest, we won't see that projector again once the cheque clears.

I wish she'd vlog her WW journey instead. I'd find that content so much more engaging. WW and Slimming World stuff tends to do pretty well on youtube and it could help her gain new subs too. I'd even take a video of Benji prepping and chatting through the meals over her current output.

I honestly really liked her older stuff; she was very relatable and open and honest about the "highs and lows of adulthood." I mean her no malice but I think it's a shame she's loosing (lost?) the likability and realness which is what made her stand out and me subscribe to her in the first place.

Nowadays she's just QVC with heavy breathing and a lap dog ...oh and Bonnie too.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Mable912

VIP Member
Imagine drinking a shot every time she said “somefink” or “everyfink” in that video. We’d all be sozzled.

Of course Brogan is the type to wear sports bras, gym gear and gym leggings around the house despite the fact she intends on doing no exercise at all.

I couldn’t wait to hear her answer for “what is your weakness”. “Laziness” I thought to myself? Having zero gratitude and a huge sense of entitlement? Bossing your boyfriend round like slave? Being so egocentric you have no interest in anyone else’s life but yours? Not being able to take criticism in any way shape or form? Being a right wing Tory supporter? Flouting lockdown rules? Being materialistic? Cackling at your Nan having dementia? Having to beg for freebies for your house? Not being able to maintain any friendships? Sponging off the government through lockdown? Thinking you’ve got thick hair? Burning your skin every two seconds?

..... “putting too much pressure on myself”

.....🧐

• Haha
  • Heart

thischarmingmiss

38383978-5D68-43D1-80BC-D1BC52747851.jpeg

Point 7 though...

Don’t apologise. Don’t own up. Bury your head in the sand. Start a witch hunt. Delete and block. Delete and block some more.

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Brogan Tate #31 Navigating adulthood & editing it all out

orrrrrr...

Brogan Tate #31 Navigating adulthood & photoshopping it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jbxyz

So Megan and her boyfriend recently adopted a dog. I wonder if that escalated Brogans need?? The jealousy and desire to have everything first!
Wouldn’t surprise me. Lately brogan is really coming across as someone who only lives for feeling like she’s better than others. It’s why she refuses to accept criticism or the truth of the covid-19 situation. Particularly with the Disney stuff it’s apparent she keeps saying “we will see, hopefully, keeping an eye on the situation!” Because she’s DYING to have a moment once she goes where she throws it all in the faces of people telling her the reality. You could tell her the sky was blue and she’d disagree as long as she got to feel like she “knew something you didn’t”. And then she decides to tell everyone to google it because actually she doesn’t know shit and when she does, she wants to feel like she’s the only one who knows it and therefore doesn’t share.

She’s been in a position these past years with her channel, small fame, awards, boyfriends, getting a house and lots of money for basically no work. She’s become very used to having things that most people her age simply do not have, hence she feels like she’s “ahead”. I don’t think she’s very accostumed to not having this sense of superiority over her peers and her bullying, brattish behaviour this past summer has highlighted how badly she reacts to not being “on top” of the situation.

Her branding is” navigating the highs and lows of adulthood” (or something to that nature) but how can this be true when she’s mentally still in the school yard?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Mable912

VIP Member
Is there anything more Brogan than renaming your 8 year old dog to fit in with your B “brand”/obsession?

This is after she talked about rehoming a dog, trying to get brownie points, but admitted she was looking for a specific gender, breed and colour!?

She is a narcissistic, self absorbed tw*t.

Final thought, she looked like a jacket potato with glasses in this mornings live.

• Haha

hannah123

VIP Member
Idk if anyone brought this up, but the other week she was sharing book suggestions to help understand racism more and from black authors. In her 73 questions video she was asked about her recent reads and books she wants to read and there was no mention of them. Kinda proved the whole posts and signals on insta to not be called out but doesn’t actually care.

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
I for one won’t berate her for going on her trip

i’m glad to see her own money go to waste and her having a shit experience. Serves her right really.

She is like a massive child who has dug in her heels that she wants something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Laur91

VIP Member
i don’t poppet but it reallllyyy makes me cringe when people refer to their dogs as a baby and call themselves mummy or daddy 🤢 ( sorry to anyone who Does this) you can love your dog all you like but you didn’t concieve or give birth to it.
This post is so tone deaf. You’re clearly also not sorry to anyone who does that cos if you were you’d have kept it to yourself in the first place.

I’m assuming you’re lucky enough to have children which is why you have this opinion but you might want to take a moment to consider not everyone is that lucky.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Elsass

Chatty Member
She said they renamed Bonnie and ‘got her privately’. I’m not a dog person, and even I know neither of those things are right 🤦🏼‍♀️

She also talked about wanting to do a character breakfast at Disney. Again, I’m not a Disney person but surely that won’t be happening?!
Wait she renamed a 8 year old dog??? Just when you think she can’t get more selfish

Reactions: 33

theghosttown

VIP Member
I don’t like making remarks on her weight but she said her skirt is an XL from Monki and that she is a size 16. She needs to stop misleading her viewers and having the audacity to use affiliate links if she does. If she needs an XL in Monki she will be at least an 18. I’ve just dropped from an 18 to 16 recently and I take an L in Monki. Own it, no one is going to judge you for it at all. Being plus size I heavily rely on plus size youtubers in order to see how clothes fit and look before I decide to order. Just. Be. Honest.

If you want to lie to your viewers then don’t dupe them into lining your pockets with affiliate links as they will have to return the products.

working9-5

Chatty Member
She just looks dead behind the eyes, like there's nothing going on in there at all 🤣 Not encouraging me to have a pamper, just makes me want to rip my eyes out
Could Superdrug not have sent these to, I don’t know, fucking key workers instead. FFS.

• Heart
  • Angry