Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After 5 years I’ve finally caved and watched bogies trek America trip- I can see how easily her lil fans could fall for her whinging/crying because there were times were I was like oh bless her then remembered that she has made a habit of being not so nice to others... the girl apologised and wanted to move on but she decided she didn’t want to and only excluded herself further. I would LOVE to see her and banjo do one as a couple (mainly because they wouldn’t be able to physically do half the stuff she did in the original vids lol)
haha yeah that girl apologised, Brogan rejected it and isolated herself, then she moaned that no one came and said bye 😂 what does she expect

Reactions: 4
Thanks to whoever linked Leaving the Nest, I've subscribed because they seen like a fun, interesting couple! And their videos are well edited 😊
They're great, they've just had a baby, the videos from the last few weeks are beautiful, her baby shower one especially, can't wait for the birth video, also make sure you watch where they find out they're pregnant, I found them through Brogan aswell

Reactions: 3
They're great, they've just had a baby, the videos from the last few weeks are beautiful, her baby shower one especially, can't wait for the birth video, also make sure you watch where they find out they're pregnant, I found them through Brogan aswell
I love them too!
I find it so funny that they were on the same medsailors trip at Brogan because they are everything she isn't. Hard-working, motivated & produce good quality content 😂

Reactions: 5
I wonder how many pouches and suitcases she's going to buy for Bonnie if/when they go for an overnight stay together?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how many pouches and suitcases she's going to buy for Bonnie if/when they go for an overnight stay together?! 😂
Ooh trick question, the answer is none! She will beg for them all and get them given to her for free. Final answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Queue the meltdowns again now that brogan actually has to get up off her lazy ass and make herself breakfast
I genuinely don't know how she'll cope with Bonnie on her own. She literally struggles to wash and dress herself of a morning. How will she cope with a dog on top of that? It's clear Benji has done the walking and caring for Bonnie up until now.

Reactions: 26
Benji will probably be up walking Bonnie before work despite Brogan dossing about all day. Suspect Brogan will start out walking her once a day then gradually that will stop, especially as shops open up and she needs to go on her every other day tat buying sprees.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Benji will probably be up walking Bonnie before work despite Brogan dossing about all day. Suspect Brogan will start out walking her once a day then gradually that will stop, especially as shops open up and she needs to go on her every other day tat buying sprees.
Not if he’s not there! He usually works away so isn’t always back! I do wonder if she is going to come into her own with her now she will get to spend time alone with her

Reactions: 8
“Dog” has been bumped up the list now. We’ll see what the real order is when she’s able to go to Disney again!
‘Vlogging it all’ - no you don’t? You’ve stopped the weekly vlogs as they used to be and now produce mediocre/poor content that comes in dribs and drabs when you can be bothered or if you’ve been paid.

Reactions: 31
she needs to change her description to 'vlogging b*gger all'

'navigating adulthood by lounging round the house all day playing animal crossing, eating biccies, having meltdowns then calling mummy'

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I feel like she has only got this poor dog as some form of personality trait, just like the switch 🙄 Look at me guys, i have a switch, i have a dog, I'm relatable now, i have a pet just like you, please like my videos! However the problem is her content is getting more and more away from what viewer's want! She has said herself, weekly vlogs and dinsey videos are her most popular, although i enjoy channels which give videos on different things i hope animal crossing 'play with me' or dog videos aren't going to be regular occurrences as there are so many channels made specifically for playing on the switch/dogs etc which do these videos brilliantly and then there will be Brogan and a half hearted 'vlog' about a day in the life of Bonnie where Banjo does everything while Brogan lays on the sofa under her blanky crying for a pepsi every hour

Reactions: 13
That dog is so obsessed with Benji, she is definitely gonna get jealous about it at some point.

Reactions: 23
even a dog turns their back on brogan poor dog shes going to pine for benji more now instead of bleeping taken a selfie distract the dog yourself i can picture it putting the dog on the running machine for her morning walk cause mummy wants to play AC

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The dog seems to have formed an immediate strong bond with benji. Speaks volumes

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.