Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coffeelover23

Tone deaf Mooney strikes again. Boasting about holidays is the only way she can get one-up on anyone. Nobody is jealous of any other aspect of her life. Her plain looks, overweight body, mangled teeth, lack of education, lack of friends and equally unattractive fiancé ain’t making anyone envious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

avocado4guacamole

Dear Brogan, I was so deeply appalled by your latest outfits that I couldn’t longer just stand by. I made you a mood board to help you with styling and choosing outfits. I know it’s super hard to stay on trend while also using the clothes you already have - especially when your body has changed and you might not feel a 100% comfortable in it. But the great thing about fashion is that it can help shape your body + give you confidence. Please don’t take this as hate. It is not. This is constructive criticism so you can be better at your job. You want those 100k right? Well you’re more likely to get them when you look better/fit a current aesthetic. Also you’re always hot and sweaty so ditch the polyester florals and get some linen. It’s a win/win/win.

(If I were you I’d also try to fake tan a little. Not because everyone has to be tan, being lighter is just a beautiful! Unfortunately your skin looks super red in the pics which just isn’t selling the holiday/travel vlogger fantasy at all. It makes you look like the stereotype of a burnt, drunk, football scarf wearing, rowdy British tourist. That isn’t the look you’re going for is it?)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Barbie2020

VIP Member
This thread cracks me up 😂😂😂

I’ve never seen someone describe “their story” where it includes renovating the kitchen and landscaping the garden. I had my bathroom done a couple of years ago but don’t include it as one of our big relationship goals.

The p.s I made this on Canva myself. Big whoop.

It’s embarrassing they are going to try and be an influencer couple. This is really harsh and probably uncalled for but they are the ugliest, scruffiest pair of simpletons I’ve ever had the displeasure of watching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Coffeelover23

Benji's comment 'You've got to give the people what they want'. He's developing a huge ego and smug attitude just like her. Trust me mate, you're not a figure of public interest. People laugh AT you not WITH you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60