Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those dresses are hideous and the sound of her crocs and keys jingling gives me an irrational rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Neither of them is attractive or charismatic enough, in personality or looks, to pull off couple's vlogging and be successful. Harsh but true.

If everyone on here stopped watching her tit she'd be in real trouble with her "career". I think it accounts for far more of her views than anyone realises.

Everything Brogan does is like an 8 year old's version of pretending to be an adult. That timeline is ridiculous.
100%, they have no energy in their vlogs, I started watching Tom and El recently and I imagine they are of a similar age, maybe a T&E are a few years younger but B&B have been together a while and have never had this kind of energy.

Reactions: 4
What the actual
How self Centered

I bleeping commented on Benji photo saying I'd seen he was on tattle, HE DELETED IT !
This timeline screams overcompensating and look how much we do together. Most of the time when I see these , they have 5-7 points of the relationship highlights but she’s jam packed it with random stupid tit to make them seem interesting. All she’s done is make the post hard to read and it looks cluttered and unprofessional.

It would look so much better if she only included when they met, their first date, moving in together, buying a home, getting Bonnie, and getting engaged. But nope Brogey has got to brag about all the trips they’ve taken

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think what triggers me most is she’s included things like Florida and the bucs game as if they’re separate things and not part of the same trip. Dubai and the engagement too.

Reactions: 25
This thread cracks me up 😂😂😂

I’ve never seen someone describe “their story” where it includes renovating the kitchen and landscaping the garden. I had my bathroom done a couple of years ago but don’t include it as one of our big relationship goals.

The p.s I made this on Canva myself. Big whoop.

It’s embarrassing they are going to try and be an influencer couple. This is really harsh and probably uncalled for but they are the ugliest, scruffiest pair of simpletons I’ve ever had the displeasure of watching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Jesus Christ. What a stupid graphic to post! Surprise she doesn’t have a “first Tesco shop” “first time we had a Miller & Carter” “first time we abandoned Bonnie for a holiday”…

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She’s probably pushed Benji because she needs a professional plus 1 as she has no friends to do things with or anyone who is willing to tolerate her longer than 5 mins.

What an absolute loser she has become.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sure she mentioned once on their house tour vlog about the spare room potentially being a nursery one day… but then I think she might have said she didn’t want kids on the podcast?!
Jane missed the 101 thread and she's not ok!
Thank god she doesn't want kids apparently she would be awful and this is somebody who isn't having kids and their partner just had a vasectomy a year ago!

Reactions: 2
Look who’s on the WDW page for that competition 🙄 am glad Brogie didn’t make the cut though 🤣
7D8441C7-546A-4D13-B508-1D5E6CCB72D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Benji has been shared by Walt Disney world on their Facebook page so I’m certain they’ll both be more insufferable now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh it actually cracked me up Benji got posted and she didn’t 😂 I bet inwardly she is RAGING 🤣

• Haha
Look who’s on the WDW page for that competition 🙄 am glad Brogie didn’t make the cut though 🤣View attachment 1344884
I don’t have a Facebook anymore but I definitely think someone needs to comment that Benji being the fiancé of an influencer they have gifted free trips too should definitely make him ineligible to win. It would be entirely unfair for them to host a contest and then have an influencer they already work with win and I think the people would riot.

Reactions: 33
100%, they have no energy in their vlogs, I started watching Tom and El recently and I imagine they are of a similar age, maybe a T&E are a few years younger but B&B have been together a while and have never had this kind of energy.
I totally agree! Tom and el are fab and much easier to watch than these 2. There’s quite a few couples south Disney vlogs at the moment that are much more enjoyable than brog and benj - Tom and el, life with Chloe and her partner, crystal olivia, Lisa cairns etc.
brog and benj are literally bottom of the barrel 😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.