Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Brogan, I was so deeply appalled by your latest outfits that I couldn’t longer just stand by. I made you a mood board to help you with styling and choosing outfits. I know it’s super hard to stay on trend while also using the clothes you already have - especially when your body has changed and you might not feel a 100% comfortable in it. But the great thing about fashion is that it can help shape your body + give you confidence. Please don’t take this as hate. It is not. This is constructive criticism so you can be better at your job. You want those 100k right? Well you’re more likely to get them when you look better/fit a current aesthetic. Also you’re always hot and sweaty so ditch the polyester florals and get some linen. It’s a win/win/win.

(If I were you I’d also try to fake tan a little. Not because everyone has to be tan, being lighter is just a beautiful! Unfortunately your skin looks super red in the pics which just isn’t selling the holiday/travel vlogger fantasy at all. It makes you look like the stereotype of a burnt, drunk, football scarf wearing, rowdy British tourist. That isn’t the look you’re going for is it?)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Dear Brogan, I was so deeply appalled by your latest outfits that I couldn’t longer just stand by. I made you a mood board to help you with styling and choosing outfits. I know it’s super hard to stay on trend while also using the clothes you already have - especially when your body has changed and you might not feel a 100% comfortable in it. But the great thing about fashion is that it can help shape your body + give you confidence. Please don’t take this as hate. It is not. This is constructive criticism so you can be better at your job. You want those 100k right? Well you’re more likely to get them when you look better/fit a current aesthetic. Also you’re always hot and sweaty so ditch the polyester florals and get some linen. It’s a win/win/win.

(If I were you I’d also try to fake tan a little. Not because everyone has to be tan, being lighter is just a beautiful! Unfortunately your skin looks super red in the pics which just isn’t selling the holiday/travel vlogger fantasy at all. It makes you look like the stereotype of a burnt, drunk, football scarf wearing, rowdy British tourist. That isn’t the look you’re going for is it?)
Can you do one for me? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20220612-101849.png

Yikes her upper body looks so wide here 😬😬
But nice of her to mention us, hi brogues 👋👋 maybe try not being a braggy cow for once.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Omg I’d love to know what she’d say if you sent this her haha

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her fans are as dumb as her it seems. Always gets me the way some people assume it’s correct to always put ‘…and I’

Msg to her loyal followers - pick up a book people and stop losing brain cells watching this twerp!

View attachment 1336420

I’ve never followed Zoe so just went and had a look to see what Brogey is aiming for….. haha slightly different effect when Boregan does it 😂
View attachment 1336437
Zoe is probably doing it to make herself look curvy unlike B

Reactions: 10
Do you mean Catherine of Aragon, Brogan? Stupid bint 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet even after seeing the show she still can’t name all of Henry VIIs wives. Illiterate, dumb, dull toad.
no she meant Catherine of Argos, that’s more of her understanding

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Brogan needed a whole day in bed to recover from a root canal, but Ben could go on as “normal” after alleged 11 days in hospital. Ok yea sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Please can she buy some white trainers. I don’t even think she looks bad on some Disney days but she then wears black running trainers and it’s so odd and out of place.

She had white trainers with her (along with multiple other shoes) but chose the black ones that looked off. Even black converse would be better

Reactions: 18
Please can she buy some white trainers. I don’t even think she looks bad on some Disney days but she then wears black running trainers and it’s so odd and out of place.
531E8A56-F69B-4423-BC60-B45631EE6304.jpeg

This is all I see when she wears those black trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 49
This isn’t even a dig but she really reminds me of super nanny! They both look really alike - I just needed to share that somewhere.

• Haha

I need you to do me!

Seriously though I hope she sees this as its super helpful and not nasty

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has that white tshirt even been in the wash since she came back from DLP just went off my sunday dinner now 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She mentions her posts have mistakes so surely she should be double checking. Isn’t that her job?

Reactions: 35
New poster. Hey guys. These forums give me LIFE. I used to be a fan of brogan...🤢 but since reading all this it's really opened up my eyes. Bragging about all these things she's done yet there's people like me that can BARELY afford petrol and I work full time.

She gets on my tits now.

Oh we are ready. We were born ready. Benji looks like he's having the BEST time...🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.