Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That awful video dancing has made my day. OK so I'm sat at my desk and not at DLP right now now.... But I also don't have 101 tattle threads about me.... I'm also not empty, greedy or have to fill my emotionless lifestyle with expensive objects for no gratification or true joy....

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why’s she dressed like she’s in Florida when everyone else is in jackets and jeans?! 🤣
Because she's overweight and always warm. My best friend is the same. She's fat by her own admission and never needs a jacket in weather like this.

Reactions: 22
So we can take from this trip so far - old Benginge has given up a decent career to be her full time videographer and bag carrier? Obviously got his brains in his bollox this kid hasn’t he!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Before the hideous clip of her dancing, why is she acting like it’s so funny that he’s moving his shoulders to the music?? Is she making fun of him? They’re a pair who don’t seem to like each other very much. 🙄

And, for the love of everything, what is the point with the backwards baseball cap? He doesn’t appear to be losing his hair but maybe he has a huge bald spot up there? If he turned it around it could help as sun protection. I suppose, he could argue he’s protecting the back of his neck but since he wears it everywhere like that I don’t think that’s the reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Before the hideous clip of her dancing, why is she acting like it’s so funny that he’s moving his shoulders to the music?? Is she making fun of him? They’re a pair who don’t seem to like each other very much. 🙄

And, for the love of everything, what is the point with the backwards baseball cap? He doesn’t appear to be losing his hair but maybe he has a huge bald spot up there? If he turned it around it could help as sun protection. I suppose, he could argue he’s protecting the back of his neck but since he wears it everywhere like that I don’t think that’s the reason.
It's rad man 🤟🤟

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know where in the world exactly they’ll get married but I bet it’ll be on a press trip and/or at a water park. 😂💕

I wish there was anything actual behind it but I think it’s all for show. I don’t think her family went to Disney often when she was a small child. I know of only once (she’s shown pictures). He has said his went often. If she had gone often and it was someplace she spent time with her father than I could definitely see being overcome with emotion and crying when you see the castle. But she now says shes cried every time she’s seen the castle when she didn’t on any trips prior to this one (she said she hid her tears on the last trip because she didn’t know who she was with). Also, I don’t necessarily think she’s consciously faking it, I think she’s subconsciously developed this persona of someone who loves Disney and she thinks this is what they do.
It's a performance, just like everything else in her life.

Reactions: 12
That fan photo with Bogie in the Wild... I can't imagine admitting on social media with your own name and photo to fangirling over that twit.

People really need to get over the influencer culture. She's not curing cancer or treating Covid patients. She's filming herself dancing like an arse and stuffing her gob on endless holidays and putting her tragic home movies up on YouTube and IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's also the hashtag for a competition they were running. Which quite frankly Brogan should be ashamed to be entering considering she was just there for free last month.

Reactions: 30
Running? You’ve got to be kidding me, no chance of either of them two running!
Dumb and Dumber do dressing up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.