Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May was SEWWWW busy, my fingers are worn to the bone creating fake accounts...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where will she store the next £600 worth of disney tit from DLP I don't get how Brogan works her you tube channel

Reactions: 12
WHAT ABOUT BONNIE??????? That dog isn;t loved end of story

@emerald She cant do what other youtubers do and do pre timed videos when they go away can she, she couldve had the pack with me one done for when she was away.
Oh no but she's been reading here again as last night we spoke about how disposable Bonnie is to her and this morning we were treated to a pic of them cuddling just to prove she loves her.

Reactions: 16
And just like that, she’ll be obsessed with Disney again…
Maybe but she still doesn’t have that high of views considering her peers. Adam Hattan has views over a hundred thousand per video, on almost every video, and he has that many followers. But obviously not all his followers watch every video so he’s attracting a larger outside audience. Victoria at Disney in Deatil has about forty thousand subscribers and her views are about in that range too. Brogan has, eighty thousand? Smaybe eighty-five. She’s getting about half, forty thousand. And her regular videos get about a quarter so she isn’t drawing those extra twenty thousand from her audience. Curious to see how her DLP videos do because Adam did very well. I bet that’s the only reason she didn’t cancel the trip when Florida came along.

Her pack with me. I laughed, cried (from disgust), then laughed again. Holy hell did she overpack. And unlike most people she didn’t overpack clothes. i Couldn’t believe she took an entire packing cube of undergarments. For three days? How big are your undergarments? Cause it wasn’t a small cube.​
I thought her hair looked better in this video (I mean we’re talking about degrees of better here people 🤣) than what she normally gets with her air wrap. No shock as anything that costs money she doesn’t know how to use.​
So she took fewer sandals to Paris (good) because she thought she’d walk more than in Florida. I’ve been to both and I’ve done both Paris parks in one day. You walk a lot but why she thought they would walk more each day then she did when in Florida baffles me. And the shoes she did take. Oh god, does she purposefully buy the ugliest shoes? No, that would be a personality and might make her interesting. Genuinely, she has no taste.
I thought it looked like she took two first aid kits. Did anyone else catch that? Or at the very least she listed (and point to) her first aid things while going through her toiletries bag then mentioned it again when she got to the other kit. Also, how could they possibly need all that on a three day trip. I’m all for taking things like that along but only take what you might actually need.​
Its been said many times before IN THIS THREAD but no one needs all those electronics. Take your iPad and a book brogan. The book for when your eyes need a break, the iPad for when you’re reading your magazines (kindly sponsored by Readly). 😂 And don’t pretend you work so need a laptop. You don’t. She took her go pro and a bundle of accessories and her backup camera! Why?! she was never going to use that gopro. If your camera stops working just use your phone like every other vlogger does. Or take it as an opportunity to buy a good camera rather than those awful Canons. The bane of vlogging.​

I almost died laughing her not fitting everything in her carry on, not fitting it in her Minnie case, BARELY fitting it in her large suitcase. She took more luggage for three days than I did for a multi week European cruise and land stay. I took regular clothes, a formal dress for every day of the cruise, and a pillow and sheet (I’m picky about how I sleep). And I definitely overpacked.​

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jeez iPad laptop book switch and games for 3 days is unreal. She didn’t need the laptop as she wasn’t uploading, bet she hardly touched the book too!

When I go to Orlando next month with my kid we will each take a book and magazine, our ipads (handy if the in flight entertainment doesn’t work plus when he’s asleep over there I can Tattle etc), he will bring his Switch and I will also have my Kindle with books on it, however we are going on a long haul flight and for 2 weeks. We will also bring a Top Trumps card game with us, we have about 5 or 6 of those (not bragging like Loungefly girl - I put one in his Christmas stocking each year, it’s fun and portable when we are away). If we went for 3 days we would just bring iPads a magazine and the top trumps. We talk to each other, unlike some it seems.
She may not have any uploading to do, but she does have blocking and comment deleting to do 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I personally really enjoyed the pointless “this toiletry bag is vahrrrr vahrrrr expensive , but luk it has a removable cleahhhrrr pocket for the flight bahhhg” or you could fling yer tit in a zip loc bag. £1.85 for 30. Get a grip on your spending ya silly witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I personally really enjoyed the pointless “this toiletry bag is vahrrrr vahrrrr expensive , but luk it has a removable cleahhhrrr pocket for the flight bahhhg” or you could fling yer tit in a zip loc bag. £1.85 for 30. Get a grip on your spending ya silly witch.
Shes doing it to fill a void shes got the bf, the dog, the house what more can this girl ask for?

Reactions: 6
Bonnie is just the sweetest dog isn’t she ? 😟 breaks my heart seeing that Brolodyte just pass her from pillar to post 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I noticed she was looking thinner as well! I wasn’t sure if it was Facetune or not. But interesting. I will be sorely disappointed if she doesn’t get in shape for a wedding dress.

Reactions: 5
I liked that she added something like “the thing with me is I like to invest in some good quality pieces that last” 😂 as if she doesn’t have hundreds of wash bags and other cheap tat in every corner of that house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I noticed she was looking thinner as well! I wasn’t sure if it was Facetune or not. But interesting. I will be sorely disappointed if she doesn’t get in shape for a wedding dress.
I thought that too but then wasn't sure if it was because we just endured a week of vlogs in WDW that were incredibly zoomed in on her face filling the whole screen! The Brogie in the wild picture also had her looking smaller than she is in vlogs! She does herself an injustice by the way she films and dresses. Maybe DLP will reveal the true size as she has someone to film her

Reactions: 4
The ‘haul’ that she brought back from WDW, surly thats over the allowance of stuff you can bring back? 🤔

Reactions: 12
I didn't even know there WAS an allowance until this thread. I've definitely surpassed it back when the pound was stronger. America has too many nice things to buy 🤣

Reactions: 9
I mean.....is this what the workd has come to!?! Packing with Bragon!?!? Does anyone, I mean anyone care!??!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.