• Dubai, “a nod to” where Benji popped the q

• DisneyWorld

• On a cruise

• On a Medsailors trip

• Vegas

• Somewhere else (say on thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooo woooo it’s Brogan 101 - can we put her in room 101? Amazing title by @Venom .. !!! 💕

She’s back from Disney ….. and now she’s back in Disney !!! With her professional +1 in tow . She’s already cried on Instagram and shared an awfully cringey reel .. looking forward to seeing how cringy this trip is , and whether or not she’ll spend £1000 on crap and Tat again !

She’s eloping … but she’s told everyone .. so she’s not really eloping , she’s having a destination wedding 🤦🏻‍♀️

A tattler saw her in Primark and she actually looked a bit slim in a shocking turn of events

Benji now has his own thread since he’s decided to kickstart his influencer career … ! He’s not back at work and Brogan said he’s now self employed which is a bit weird .. I think he’s packed in full time work now !

So, as “a nod to” Brogan … let’s begin the tattling !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think she will “elope” in the UK, her mother will take over and Brogan will go along with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The crying footage was just all a bit much, she’s seriously unhinged!! I was also starting to wonder if she’s had a bit of botox, her forehead is definitely smoother….🤔

Reactions: 19
Can’t stand how every time she posts content now (particularly when it’s an ad) she posts a story requesting that people like it because it took some effort. Make it engaging and people will engage with it.

Reactions: 33
If you have to beg for engagement then there’s something wrong with the content. That “business coach” is a waste of time and money as she’s clearly still doing it all brogan’s way

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Change this to...

Are you even Brogan if you are not shovelling snacks into your gob every 5 mins?

Screenshot_20220606-214828_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Says a lot about Brogans work ethic and editing skills if she thinks her latest reel was “a lot of effort” has she seen some videos people make on Insta and TikTok never mind YouTube, that video is beyond basic- it’s editing 7 clips together saying the number???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I had a thought on the mad spending, well worse than usual spending anyway! Perhaps they each had life insurance on the house and have claimed due to benjobless’ tumor and got the payout for the full house worth. I know my life insurance covers any kind of tumor, so could be food for thought and why they suddenly would have enough on only brogre’s salary. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I've realised EXACTLY who Benji reminds me of in that photo from the last thread, of when he was younger.... Sherman from American Pie! 🤭

Wish I was technologically advanced enough to do a side-by-side 😂 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I had a thought on the mad spending, well worse than usual spending anyway! Perhaps they each had life insurance on the house and have claimed due to benjobless’ tumor and got the payout for the full house worth. I know my life insurance covers any kind of tumor, so could be food for thought and why they suddenly would have enough on only brogre’s salary. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought this but don’t think it’d be a massive life insurance payout (ie enough to cover the house) but maybe a critical illness/income protection cover. Insurances are sooo woolly I highly doubt life insurance would pay out enough to pay off the house for a tumour that he is “living with”

Reactions: 19
I just CANNOT with the crying and the constant snack guzzling. Have some water ffs.

Reactions: 17
Interesting theory 🤔 mind you if the doc has given him the all clear for drinking, going on rollercoasters and long haul flights then surely that same doc wouldn’t sign off his insurance forms to say that he can no longer work… but then since he worked for his dad, maybe he’s made him medically redundant if this would benefit him in claiming etc

Reactions: 12
I thought this but don’t think it’d be a massive life insurance payout (ie enough to cover the house) but maybe a critical illness/income protection cover. Insurances are sooo woolly I highly doubt life insurance would pay out enough to pay off the house for a tumour that he is “living with”
Pretty sure life insurance only pays out if someone dies . We have income protection insurances and critical illness cover , so if my husband was off long term sick we’d get to claim on that . Not sure how much it would be though , probably only enough to cover what he would have lost

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure life insurance only pays out if someone dies . We have income protection insurances and critical illness cover , so if my husband was off long term sick we’d get to claim on that . Not sure how much it would be though , probably only enough to cover what he would have lost
I know here in Canada, the critical illness coverage is just that... you have to be fighting specific terminal illnesses like cancer, ALS, MS, etc. where there is extensive treatment involved. Not an alleged benign tumour that allows you to go on holidays, ride roller coasters, and drink your face off.

Reactions: 12
Will depend on the term of their insurance (if she got any) this is the couple who didn’t get a survey on their house!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As for the wedding, I personally don't think there will be a wedding. I think there will be a broken engagement and break-up in the next year or two. If there ends up being a marriage of convenience, it most definitely will be in Dubai again. Can't see them going somewhere they haven't been before like Vegas or a Mexican or Caribbean resort, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.