Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The doctor may well have told him to live normally for now and she’s so dense she’s taken them at their word. She only lifts a finger when it’s shoving something into that face of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stories from yesterday. Can’t believe how hot and sweaty she looks 🤣 she’s just sat at her desk 🫠
74E64FAA-E73D-4CD7-9C68-7A5B7D39A805.png
FD36B3CA-1B7B-412A-A2EC-401EAE1B0D26.png
5D7533D5-E9DA-4F5D-A43E-62E811D1B0DF.png
658324A1-E843-4E59-8629-F91942611488.png
E80064D3-36F8-4BCF-9BAC-16E18F053882.png

These photos! Her arm is red raw!!!! They both look a state together, their skin is just 😵💫 maybe she should spend less time stuffing her face and more time taking care of it, she’s sent enough free skincare. And benji’s comment 🙄
F8DB8A47-3ED7-493B-92EB-A07D149CB371.jpeg
7D6AF1AD-39E5-427E-9552-89C17039D7FD.jpeg
CAD09D67-87F0-4831-96E4-13F427786955.jpeg

8C450732-C4C1-4E55-A2AA-90F0C16E5788.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Benji's comment 'You've got to give the people what they want'. He's developing a huge ego and smug attitude just like her. Trust me mate, you're not a figure of public interest. People laugh AT you not WITH you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I actually think she’s put loads more weight on since she got bonnie…. Should have had the opposite effect!

Reactions: 28
Has anyone mentioned her negative attitude towards Attraction Tickets? Her tickets haven’t been easy to pair up to the app and she isn’t too happy about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Has anyone mentioned her negative attitude towards Attraction Tickets? Her tickets haven’t been easy to pair up to the app and she isn’t too happy about it.
If only she hadn’t spent so much time packing she may have sorted the rest of her important 💩 out before heading to DLP…

It made me chuckle how raging she was about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If only she hadn’t spent so much time packing she may have sorted the rest of her important 💩 out before heading to DLP…

Don’t forget the walking about the corridors of the hotel looking for a vendi machine to get a hot drink when there was probably a cafe at the main reception

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now I’ve watched the whole vlog it looked like a waste of a day. Too much time in shops.

Reactions: 11
Don’t forget the walking about the corridors of the hotel looking for a vendi machine to get a hot drink when there was probably a cafe at the main reception
When she said she really wanted a hot chocolate in bed I reckon she was expecting Benji to go and get her one

Wasn't she looking for the free vending machines? Tbf they are legit hidden in the corridors and not everyone knows they even exist.... I was going to say I'm surprised she knew considering she knows feck all else but then it's free Beveridges/calories so of course she knows. Surprised she didn't sniff em out....

• Haha
Wasn't she looking for the free vending machines? Tbf they are legit hidden in the corridors and not everyone knows they even exist.... I was going to say I'm surprised she knew considering she knows feck all else but then it's free Beveridges/calories so of course she knows. Surprised she didn't sniff em out....
She couldn’t get them to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All I heard on this vlog was Benjiiiii you got the snacks, Bennnjiiii you carrying the snacks Bennnjjjiiii have we got snacks

I couldn't watch it something is wrong with her in this vlog like seriously this girl is off her bleeping head
I absolutely love how you're always straight to the point, no bullshit just say it how it is... glorious! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The outtakes - Benji looks like he’s pissed off with her in every shot. He seems all nice and sweet in the vlogs but behind the scenes seems like a bit of a dick, snapping at her for holding up the wrong 7 fingers.
I saw it as the opposite. He’s completely mystified at her using one finger and her thumb. Who’d ever hold up seven the way she did because she didn’t want to do a peace sign?!? 😂😂 She’s so bonkers.

Right? Wouldn’t you have tried to link your tickets before going? I’m assuming you still can anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
HOW MANY TIMES did these two twats mention Florida?
Everything was compared to Florida and that awful "You can tell I'm just back from the US" comment was slappable.

She clearly thinks DLP is the lesser Disney park cause the fat faced hog has been to WDW... she is absolutely vulgar.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.