Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have thought about a thing… has she ever directly said, that she/they don’t want kids? I think I’ve read on here, that she briefly talked about it, but i’m not sure. And if so, has she given a reason?
Yes she’s said it on her podcast , main reason was that she likes her life as is !

I can’t believe that timeline she’s shared ! It’s all just holidays !!!! Brag brag brag brag brag brag brag

Surprised she didn’t add Benji’s near death experiyunce and Brogan’s insertion of the POIL
You’d have thought his diagnosis would make it on there over the 1 day they spend in Disneyland Paris at the end of 2018

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a load of tosh, may as well put first trip to McDonalds, first cinema trip 🙄 it's not very pleasing on the eye either, she obviously thinks this is really creative ... it's a mess, I reckon she's seen it somewhere and tried to go one better

• Haha
Reactions: 28
DEAD at 'landscaped the garden' how bleeping romantic to have someone put some astroturf down.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
What a load of tosh, may as well put first trip to McDonalds, first cinema trip 🙄 it's not very pleasing on the eye either, she obviously thinks this is really creative ... it's a mess, I reckon she's seen it somewhere and tried to go one better
I posted this on Benign's thread so thought I'd put it here too -

Great how the first 2/3 of their 'story' is just what trips and holiday's they've had together. Literally nothing else of interest happened between them, just changed the location. Such relationship goals there! :rolleyes:

Also, not sure many people would define their relationship by when they landscaped their garden! :ROFLMAO: "oh darling, I can't remember the time we sat up all night talking, or the moment I knew I loved you, or that time I was really ill and you looked after me without complaining.... but I do remember when we put some tit plants in the garden"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Not long ago she mentioned something about kids but said ‘… When Fraser has them.’ alluding that she wouldn’t be.

I hope to god she doesn’t. Her kid would be hated by everyone if it was the same as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes she’s said it on her podcast , main reason was that she likes her life as is !

I can’t believe that timeline she’s shared ! It’s all just holidays !!!! Brag brag brag brag brag brag brag

You’d have thought his diagnosis would make it on there over the 1 day they spend in Disneyland Paris at the end of 2018
Never listened to her podcast, didn’t know she had one until I read about it here. I wasn’t watching here videos for a long period of time, and in that period she made her podcast. But okay, thank you for getting me caught up! Obviously it’s fair to feel, that kids just aren’t for you.

Not long ago she mentioned something about kids but said ‘… When Fraser has them.’ alluding that she wouldn’t be.

I hope to god she doesn’t. Her kid would be hated by everyone if it was the same as her.
I feel the same way - she doesn’t quite strike me as being particularly motherly - especially when you look at Julie and their relationship throughout the years. Not a good role model!

Reactions: 10
Lol the only thing they have for 2021 is landscaped the garden… what a year it must have been 😅

They are clearly going to try and go down the couple vlogger jamesandcarys route. Even the other day when she posted that she has Benji filming on her iPhone for stories, it’s like she was trying to show brands she needs him there too or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guess this is a sign he’s left work to give influencing a go…

I love my partner but living and working with him would not be good for us 😂

Reactions: 22
Neither of them is attractive or charismatic enough, in personality or looks, to pull off couple's vlogging and be successful. Harsh but true.

If everyone on here stopped watching her tit she'd be in real trouble with her "career". I think it accounts for far more of her views than anyone realises.

Everything Brogan does is like an 8 year old's version of pretending to be an adult. That timeline is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So strange his life changing heart tumour diagnosis doesn’t get a mention - now to me that’s a pretty big life event!
fake couple and their fake life

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Never listened to her podcast, didn’t know she had one until I read about it here. I wasn’t watching here videos for a long period of time, and in that period she made her podcast. But okay, thank you for getting me caught up! Obviously it’s fair to feel, that kids just aren’t for you.
It was a bit of a flop , I wouldn’t bother with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her and Vicky Aka Disney in Denial Detail want to get a grip and live in the real world if they call editing two vlogs and making some calls and answering emails 🤬

Reactions: 11
She is outright stupid to become “couple” with him. What happens if and when they break up? His voice is so off putting, he sounds like a pubescent boy with him crackling voice. He also has lame “dad” jokes without being a dad.

Also I’m not into Disney but aren’t there enough Disney couples, and travel influencers in general? There is legit more interest in content by a traveling electrician then whatever they plan to put out. I follow a guy who fixes washers and dryers, way more informative content then staged influencer crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I posted this on Benign's thread so thought I'd put it here too -

Great how the first 2/3 of their 'story' is just what trips and holiday's they've had together. Literally nothing else of interest happened between them, just changed the location. Such relationship goals there! :rolleyes:

Also, not sure many people would define their relationship by when they landscaped their garden! :ROFLMAO: "oh darling, I can't remember the time we sat up all night talking, or the moment I knew I loved you, or that time I was really ill and you looked after me without complaining.... but I do remember when we put some tit plants in the garden"
Lol, did they put landscaping garden, I stopped reading after the third or fourth line 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.