Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many bags does 1 human need!?
and what in the hell is a Minnie Mouse ear holder? She has tit to contain all her tit 😳.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Genuine question, why do they never venture out of their bubble of Disney/Tenerife/Cruise?! Literally could go to a European city every month for a year for the cost of their Disney holiday for 2 weeks if they worked out the best flights etc… is it simply because she isn’t interested?
Because then she might get some culture beyond the World Showcase or have to interact with locals or buy a meal that doesn't have chips or grease.

Reactions: 19
Bet those Lululemon leggings have seen more action in Nando's than the gym.

Love how she was recently at DW and bought loads of crap, but took a bunch of Primark Disney T-Shirts to DLP.

Didn't even know the brand of the suitcase which I'm pretty sure was 'gifted'. Great brand ambassador!

Anyone else get a bit of sick in their mouth anytime she mentions 'Dino Dump' :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Things that used to exist in Brogan’s life that sadly don’t anymore….

1. Bonnie, can’t travel with her- has to go
2. Benji’s tumor, did it ever really exist? We will never know
3. Style. Apparently she even won an award at some point. I don’t believe it.
4. Fick Hair. That seems to have disappear as well…
5. Standing flat on the ground like a normal person

Anything else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Because then she might get some culture beyond the World Showcase or have to interact with locals or buy a meal that doesn't have chips or grease.
She has no interest in learning about new cultures or trying new things . She’s not a travel blogger , she’s a girl who films her holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She has no interest in learning about new cultures or trying new things . She’s not a travel blogger , she’s a girl who films her holidays
Bingo!

When I lived in London and was 23 and had zero cares in the world, I'd book a weekend away every couple of months... Paris, Amsterdam, Liverpool, Birmingham, etc. Usually if there was a concert, show or event going on that I could visit at the same time. When I wasn't going away, I'd go to shows or exhibits on in London. They go to London and fester in their hotel room or at a movie theatre.

If that's what they want to do with their holidays that's fine but don't think you're going to be the next Kara and Nate and make it as travel vloggers! Nobody wants to watch you play Switch or eat in bed while watching Netflix!

Reactions: 24
I just flicked through the video, did she really only go for 3 days? It was tragic, they only needed a backpack each for 3 days

I can't remember which poster is a psychologist here so do correct me but I feel like the overpacking is to soothe her anxiety? It screamed anxious to me
I get the impression she just likes having stuff because she can and she has the money to. It’s like how she never celebrates a trip and moves straight on the next one because it’s something to show off about. She’s never satisfied, it’s always more more more.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh god guys, so we watched the god awful packing video. Not much to say other than why does she need so much SHITE!!!

She says at one point if you've not heard of packing cubes, nor seen HER use them then WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN -
Dad raged at the tv "WHO THE duck DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??" 🤣 🤣

Followed by her later saying she doesn't know what to do about her hair or what to take, Dad, utterly fed up by this point just shouts -
"Put a bleeping paper bag over your head and be done with it!" 🤣🤣

Why does she need to take games though, and a book and a switch and an ipad and her laptop??
The book I get but the rest?
Oh and what really annoyed me was when she pointed to the wall and said she has "SIX LOUNGEFLY'S" like bleeping brag brag brag, she's an utterly repulsive human being.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
every time that bogbrush brags, her shorts go another inch up her vag 🥀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I'm older than Brogan, my partner is somewhat older than me and in his sixties and if he or I took bloody games on holiday I would dig us a grave to jump into because we would have obviously lost all interest in each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why the fudge does she need her laptop AND IPad on a 3 day break?
Never mind the bloody Switch thing and all those games - when, just when does any normal person have the time or inclination to play with such shite on a 3 day trip, let alone the fact they’ve gone to Disney Paris.
Absolutely ridiculous, surely you’d be too me making the most of the parks etc.
Plus as a newly engaged couple - what the actual duck do they need all that shite with them for, surely they should still be making their own entertainment at this stage of play!! ( puke at that thought but still 🤢🤮)

They really are a bloody pathetic example of the human race 🤬🤬🤬🤬 (can you tell she’s really boiled my piss now?)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just flicked through the video, did she really only go for 3 days? It was tragic, they only needed a backpack each for 3 days

I can't remember which poster is a psychologist here so do correct me but I feel like the overpacking is to soothe her anxiety? It screamed anxious to me
Its me! Yes, I would say linked to anxiety and need for control. I also think more broadly speaking she buys (and then packs) things she doesn’t need as a temporary high/to fill a void

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.