Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Because then she might get some culture beyond the World Showcase or have to interact with locals or buy a meal that doesn't have chips or grease.
She has no interest in learning about new cultures or trying new things . She’s not a travel blogger , she’s a girl who films her holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 51
How the hell is she eating a McDonalds a couple of hours after having root canal treatment? I had the 1st part of a crown yesterday morning and didn’t get the feeling back until about 4 in the afternoon when I ate the softest roll I could find 🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220608-171122.png

So they were there for like a day and a half... What was even the point of going? Make her make sense!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Sarah Toenin

What's funny is that Facebook woman must have a tattle account 😂 you can't view images shared unless you have an account 😅

• Haha
  • Wow

Moot22

VIP Member
Please can she buy some white trainers. I don’t even think she looks bad on some Disney days but she then wears black running trainers and it’s so odd and out of place.
531E8A56-F69B-4423-BC60-B45631EE6304.jpeg

This is all I see when she wears those black trainers

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
She's going to a Disney Park, possibly the most entertaining places on the planet, and still taking card games, Scrabble, her Switch and a book! For three days!

• Haha
  • Wow

disneys

VIP Member
Wooo woooo it’s Brogan 101 - can we put her in room 101? Amazing title by @Venom .. !!! 💕

She’s back from Disney ….. and now she’s back in Disney !!! With her professional +1 in tow . She’s already cried on Instagram and shared an awfully cringey reel .. looking forward to seeing how cringy this trip is , and whether or not she’ll spend £1000 on crap and Tat again !

She’s eloping … but she’s told everyone .. so she’s not really eloping , she’s having a destination wedding 🤦🏻‍♀️

A tattler saw her in Primark and she actually looked a bit slim in a shocking turn of events

Benji now has his own thread since he’s decided to kickstart his influencer career … ! He’s not back at work and Brogan said he’s now self employed which is a bit weird .. I think he’s packed in full time work now !

So, as “a nod to” Brogan … let’s begin the tattling !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48