Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It looks like a newspaper or a magazine” - Brogan about the Lighthouse Journal 😂

no tit Brogan, it’s the resort magazine that tells you about what’s going on at the resort and Disneyland Paris

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok I literally just clicked on the premiere and was met with this 🤣🤣
5D98E771-2484-48BC-BB1E-D7051534DE0F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
So not only did she cry like an idiot at the castle but she also cried when she saw the train station with the 30th sign on it 🙄 she’s absolutely insane

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
So not only did she cry like an idiot at the castle but she also cried when she saw the train station with the 30th sign on it 🙄 she’s absolutely insane
Ben hugged her and you could see he was like wtf you doing as he pulled her in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brogan & Benji like a bleeping kids channel hes called BEN! BEN! BEN Brogan say the bleeping name!
An 8 month old baby at my work is called Benji. 8 months! Wonder what he'll be called in 28 years? Probably Ben.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was annoying me for ages but it reminds me of the kids show years ago that Ant and Dec voiced, Engie Benji. When the nickname reminds people of a kids tv show it’s time to move on from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loads of people allow their dogs off the lead. It’s fine in a safe space if your dog has recall and you put them on a lead when you see another dog on a lead
Here your dog is only supposed to be off-leash in dog parks and that sort of thing. People do it on trails and things but we've had so many incidents with dogs going off the trail and getting caught in a trap for coyotes, etc. or attacked by other dogs off-leash or spooked and running into traffic I just don't take the risk with my guy and neither do any of my friends. I feel like she's paying more attention to her phone on these walks than the dog and would be the first one to blame everyone else if something happened to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God to edit and leave in the booger part. Yep she's completely dense and unaware. Will have to try to watch tonight after work.

Reactions: 6
Yup. That's confirmed it. He's a feeder. They're going to kill each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Yup. That's confirmed it. He's a feeder. They're going to kill each other.
Was about to say that. Wonder if there's a secret onlyfans or feeder fetish site they're not telling anyone about 😆 if not they're missing out on a serious stream of revenue.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If I cried like that walking into a Disney park I am 110% sure my boyfriend would think I had lost the plot and run a mile. I don’t understand how Benji just acts like it’s completely normal.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.