Brogan Tate #101 She's Greedy and she's Kooky, queued an hour for a Cookie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s for an ultimate prize spending a night in the castle. Like the competition the last group of influencers did. Which, no way could she win as I’d assume the terms and condition would prohibit brand partners/press 🤮 from winning even if she had a chance which she doesn’t.

Reactions: 9
Why the duck does she wear a lanyard around her grubby neck…..no need Bogie!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being a family who have worked relentlessly to take their kids to Disney and these two idiots are there

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's the footprints as well, like she's embarking on some mammothly profound journey only for it to cut to her being an absolute prick! 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to win a competition to spend a night soaking in a bath tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a thought on the mad spending, well worse than usual spending anyway! Perhaps they each had life insurance on the house and have claimed due to benjobless’ tumor and got the payout for the full house worth. I know my life insurance covers any kind of tumor, so could be food for thought and why they suddenly would have enough on only brogre’s salary. 🤷🏻‍♀️
That would make sense, especially if they do book to go away at the end of the year to Disneyworld again. The amount of trips away- she said in that vlog she's off to tenerife when they get back from Disney-is obscene, not to mention all of the meals out, ridiculous amount of spending etc. Unless they've got a money tree in the back garden it just doesn't make sense, even if he's still receiving full pay. If it's all on credit cards it'll catch up with her eventually, especially when she's not really putting out masses of brand work atm because she's never off holiday!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.